Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shows how much she weighs in her latest insta. 203.8 pounds.

What I would like to know, she is up quite early for work, how does she cope not eating until 11? Genuine question there, I tried to had off eating until 12 last week just to see if I could, i was up for work at 6 and i was honestly feeling faint. Maybe I'm the sort who needs to eat in the morning? My job is quite physical I suppose.

Reactions: 6
Well firstly I was shocked by the fact she put on 2.5 stone in 3 months :oops: I found the start of the video so Awkward Jane is one of those people who will take an hour to tell a 5 minute story she was dragging it out and Charlies facial expressions said it all he was close to yawning :ROFLMAO: The way she talks about it is like she Just discovered the cure to something major and nobody else will know what she is talking about then does mention people have been telling her for years to give it a try. 11lb in a week is absolutely crazy I never managed that in a week but I rather lose it slowly and keep it off not. I have used myfitnesspal for years and it works for me but I would not do the fasting because not eating until lunch time is surely not good as Breakfast is important it's called Breakfast as it breaks the fast you have had over night I don't think I could hold out until the middle of the day.

Charlie will do well on this and be able to eat what he likes which is what he needs as he seems bored to tears of SW he will consistently lose especially because he does exercise I wonder if she is upset if he can eat an extra 1000 calories because he has been out on his bike etc She said she has a pedometer on her Phone but you are not really supposed to count "normal" steps as burning calories as that is what the how active are you part of the app works it takes in normal daily activities and the burnt calories are earned by actual exercise.

If she is not prepared to share her weight loss I hope she is not prepared to talk about it all the time because unless we can see / hear about actual results what is the point. I was actually surprised she shared a photo of the scales. Jane if you read this also get aktiBMI so you can keep track of your BMI aswell. She is like 2 totally different people when you see her in make up she seems all OTT and happy then the daily vlogs she looks really depressed and slobby it is nice to see them out of the house recently in some vlogs though even if they only get out the car to film for 5 seconds to make it look like they left the house :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She shows how much she weighs in her latest insta. 203.8 pounds.

What I would like to know, she is up quite early for work, how does she cope not eating until 11? Genuine question there, I tried to had off eating until 12 last week just to see if I could, i was up for work at 6 and i was honestly feeling faint. Maybe I'm the sort who needs to eat in the morning? My job is quite physical I suppose.
in that case she is a good three and a half stone heavier than me then but the same height i have lost almost three stone...i am starting to feel a lot slimmer now im down from a 16/18 to a 10/12 (especially when i look at Jane) but still a little way to target (im not after a size, i just want to feel comfortable in shorts really.) i have upped my exercise to try and shape my legs a bit. i have been at target before but did not feel good because i did not do enough exercise to shape my body...lesson learned.

and if she put that much weight on in such a short period I'm surprised that she did not have a heart attack.

Reactions: 4
Its irritating me how she is suddenly so happy to show, no only her loss, but her specific weight. Yet when anyone asked how much she was losing on slimming world, she wouldn't answer, then give some lame ass excuse. It was always blatantly obvious she wasnt sharing her loss, because there was no loss. Now she is an expert! (Although claims she is a "novis".... I assume she means novice!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
made me chuckle when she said "I've never gone over my daily calories, some days I have 18 left" 😂 can just imagine her rooting through the treat drawer looking for something with 8 calories in it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do love her enthusiasm well until next week or whenever her anniversary is and she eats a months worth of calories in a weekend because life is too short :m losing weight is not rocket science and it never has been but honestly the way she is acting it's as if she has found the big life secret to losing weight which if that is the case it shows SW taught her nothing at all and although she blames portion control etc SW do mention basics such as portion control but she has "followed" her own version of the plan recently which is why it has not been working. It's like WOW IF WE EAT LESS MOVE MORE AND DRINK WATER WE LOSE WEIGHT :sneaky::whistle: Guys I found the secret.

Oh and I am surprised with the amount of people that have no idea about it and are asking her for advice. :cautious: It's why I wish she would not keep banging on about this kinda stuff especially when she has no interest in sharing results of her own. Everyone told her to try it and she was like "You cannot tell people want to do etc" and then all she bloody does is bang on about it and now people are following her footsteps.

Oh and her latest AD on her insta story how small is the AD and right in the corner FFS so sneaky!

Last edited:
Can't understand why everyone is congratulating her?
Same here and she is acting as if SW didn't let her drink water and they forced her to eat :LOL: her advice on almost every reply "Drink water" you will not feel hungry if you drink water. Is this a new thing? Is this news? Didn't she get a Hydrate M8 and drink water before on SW and bang on about how great drinking water was if so why did she stop :rolleyes:

• Haha
Same here and she is acting as if SW didn't let her drink water and they forced her to eat :LOL: her advice on almost every reply "Drink water" you will not feel hungry if you drink water. Is this a new thing? Is this news? Didn't she get a Hydrate M8 and drink water before on SW and bang on about how great drinking water was if so why did she stop :rolleyes:
Its nice to see her enthusiastic about something but fasting 16hrs means you skip an entire meal and have less time to snack. So using that fact it is impossible for her not to loose any weight just skipping her breakfast every day will mean eating less calories in a week compared to what she was eating. So combine meal skipping with eating healthier and drinking more water (which is the basis of SW really) it was always going to be a loss at the end of the week. The real test will come when they want to go out for dinner and it hits her fasting period and she has to change it or go over calories or any "events" that come up like birthdays etc etc

Reactions: 3
Can't understand why everyone is congratulating her?
I havent , if you pop on YT I,m on there under my real name and just told her the more obese you are the faster you will initially lose it. I couldn’t watch the video all the through either. She does my bloody head now, everything is like her own idea but clearly it’s not ! Wtf!

she always forgot on SW that the whole reason for putting a third of your plate (at least) of speed before any free foods is to reduce your calorie consumption. hence they say fill up your plate with speed food first..she added carbs first then others and speed food was an afterthought

I havent , if you pop on YT I,m on there under my real name and just told her the more obese you are the faster you will initially lose it. I couldn’t watch the video all the through either. She does my bloody head now, everything is like her own idea but clearly it’s not ! Wtf!
screenshot it, i couldnt find it i wanted to see someone not congratulate her too haha

On her stories she showed her weight at 203lb! so 14 1/2 stone!! Tbf lots of people find intermittent fasting helps them to stay within their calorie goals because you’re able to eat a relatively large amount in a short space of time. I read a lot of people talking about it on Reddit and some of them do 18-6 which is crazy to me 😂 but if you enjoy a binge then I suppose eating everything in a six hour window satisfies that. Not sure how healthy it is mentally but hey ho whatever works!

Lol at people asking her to do a calorie counting video. Are people really dim?? You shock horror count the calories.

Just seen her saying she doesn’t really weigh her food. I mean that could potentially lead to problems with losing. Getting a food scale was literally the best thing I did with calorie counting. Don’t take what the packaging says as face value often cuts of meat and bread are way off what’s on the label. She should get into habits of weighing if she wants to stick to 1500

Last edited:
Been trying to upload a screenshot this afternoon but it kept saying file too big. Annoying. But anyway, I've cropped it and this seems to be working. I love how she says 'it's normal to me now' as if she's been fasting for 3 months 🤣 it has been ONE week, don't act like this is your actual new way of life for months Haha.

Attachments

• Haha
Been trying to upload a screenshot this afternoon but it kept saying file too big. Annoying. But anyway, I've cropped it and this seems to be working. I love how she says 'it's normal to me now' as if she's been fasting for 3 months 🤣 it has been ONE week, don't act like this is your actual new way of life for months Haha.
This is why I can't take her seriously.....shes acting like the bleeping god of calorie counting and all her minions are in awe of her.

• Haha
Exactly this!!! And she keeps talking about getting to her target like its just around the corner 🙈

• Haha
Oooh she's really bugging me, i used to message her regularly to say she needs to change from slimming world and calorie count instead. I basically used to get back an Elaine quote, you do you.
Interesting to see how long it lasts, shes really not doing herself a favour committing to it so quickly as her new lifestyle. At least give it a month-6 weeks before she can rave about it.

She still won't be sharing her weigh in updates once again guys, it's too much pressure on her. Screenshot of scales saying she's lost another pound! Make your mind up ffs, she's in full on brag mode now!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christ she acts like she's the fasting fountain of knowledge . Sarah and Kate have been doing fasting and HDE for over a year. They both did vlogtober's on fasting and slimming world. She ninks ideas off everyone!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.