Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she,s angling for that for sure. It,s been coming for months getting out of Tesco. Never known anyone like her for her age and just plain bone idle, thinks the world owes her a favour, well sorry fat flaps the world owes you duck all, if you want anything in life you,ve got to proper graft for it you lazy cockWomble ! Trying to be pleasant but I canā€™t , not tonight anyway šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Best about it is Charlie does most (if not all) of the things she's mentioned ( except working part-time) šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She hasn't worked out that the reason she's low on energy is because of the extra person she's carrying...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She finds the time to get her nails done though šŸ¤”
Itā€˜s a good job she hasnā€™t got kids and a full time job, she wouldnā€™t cope, sheā€™s far too lazy

Reactions: 12
She's shifting the blame for her stuffing her fat chops and breaking her diet again... she needs to address why she's binging on food all the time. She buys the food, she doesn't need to have it in the house šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø there are certain things I love scoffing, so I don't have them in the house in large quantities. She's still buying tit loads of crisps and ice creams so it's obvs not going to end well.

Reactions: 12
Well, feeling positive didnā€™t last long....what a surprise!
l
Par for the course Iā€™m afraid! If she buys crap, sheā€™s going to eat crap. Fill your shopping trolley with all healthy food Jayne, and walk each day, you would soon lose weight!

Reactions: 10
l
Par for the course Iā€™m afraid! If she buys crap, sheā€™s going to eat crap. Fill your shopping trolley with all healthy food Jayne, and walk each day, you would soon lose weight!
That's exactly her problem, she's so messed up food wise, she thinks as long as she stays within her calories she can still eat nothing but pies, crisps, ready meals and mars ice creams, where is the fresh fruit and veg, the salad? the foods that boost immunity and nourish your body? im no food guru and we do have treats but if I have too many treats I start to feel pretty rubbish too, she's sluggish because she eats so much crap, her hair, skin, energy levels and weight loss would all be better off if she spent the calories wisely but this is Jane, there is no hope.

• Heart
That's exactly her problem, she's so messed up food wise, she thinks as long as she stays within her calories she can still eat nothing but pies, crisps, ready meals and mars ice creams, where is the fresh fruit and veg, the salad? the foods that boost immunity and nourish your body? im no food guru and we do have treats but if I have too many treats I start to feel pretty rubbish too, she's sluggish because she eats so much crap, her hair, skin, energy levels and weight loss would all be better off if she spent the calories wisely but this is Jane, there is no hope.
Iā€™ve said for years that she will end up the same size(or bigger) than her Mum, and I would say sheā€™s there now! She hasnā€™t got a clue about healthy eating, like you say as long as she stays within her calories she thinks thatā€™s ok. She needs to take notice of the ā€œtraffic lightā€ info on the packets of food too, hers are very often red! Hope youā€™re well Lexi x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh it must be such a hard life when you work 5 minutes a day in Tesco and then come home to pack 6 boxes of soaps, 4 boxes of cat pee and stick someones name on a bottle. Not to mention all of this Netflix and Prime...so many things to watch! And to top it all off you have to heat the oven up for a 30p pizza or a couple of pukka pies.
Oh Jane, I hope you're ok....

• Haha
She'll have to hire a maid once they move to Gammon Grange how she'll clean a mansion is beyond me if she can't even manage a small flat šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Oh it must be such a hard life when you work 5 minutes a day in Tesco and then come home to pack 6 boxes of soaps, 4 boxes of cat pee and stick someones name on a bottle. Not to mention all of this Netflix and Prime...so many things to watch! And to top it all off you have to heat the oven up for a 30p pizza or a couple of pukka pies.
Oh Jane, I hope you're ok....
#prayforjane

• Haha
I wonder if she would ever go down the weight loss surgery route?!
I'm wondering if she's already leaning towards that option. She's going back and forth the doctors for something by the looks, she hints at things going on behind the scenes. She's not shy about talking how depressed and anxious she is. I bet she could put on a blinding performance alone in the surgery, gallbladder voice x10 with screaming and crying. If she was accepted she'd have to lose 2 stone first so either way she's knackered.

Reactions: 9
I'm wondering if she's already leaning towards that option. She's going back and forth the doctors for something by the looks, she hints at things going on behind the scenes. She's not shy about talking how depressed and anxious she is. I bet she could put on a blinding performance alone in the surgery, gallbladder voice x10 with screaming and crying. If she was accepted she'd have to lose 2 stone first so either way she's knackered.
you are right, absolutely no way she could afford it privately and nhs would definitely not do anything with her making a real effort first

Iā€™ve said for years that she will end up the same size(or bigger) than her Mum, and I would say sheā€™s there now! She hasnā€™t got a clue about healthy eating, like you say as long as she stays within her calories she thinks thatā€™s ok. She needs to take notice of the ā€œtraffic lightā€ info on the packets of food too, hers are very often red! Hope youā€™re well Lexi x
Im am thank you, just wish it would stop bloomin raining so we can get out and about a bit or even in the garden, hope you and the doc are good too :)

All her food would be red on the traffic light system for sure! One look at her puffy dull face tells anyone she isnt eating any fresh or decent food, she looks shocking and is only getting worse.

• Heart
Iā€™m serious when I say she needs therapy. She can get bariatric surgery if she wants, but the psychological reasons behind her binge eating need to be explored. It could be eg, her parents divorce (pure conjecture on my part) but there is definitely a problem.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.