Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooft
903C555F-9A69-45F6-A265-32B207713B2A.png
291B48D6-206F-4DB1-8A89-4359BE71546C.png

Also how high up is the camera in the hula hoop photo haha? She has made herself look about 5 stone smaller than she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I must have been bored because I found myself watching the slimcon debacle vlog from last year, the one where she decides to ruin it all and not turn up.. Jesus fooking christ she's absolutely stacked it on since then😵 she was so cocky on there saying how in control she is now of food and how she doesn't binge.... karma springs to mind!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she buy Doritos for tacos? Surely she means nachos 😂
Looks like fatty arbuckles shopping list! All stodgy, fatty junk. Her liver will be suffering trying to process all that, I feel bloated just thinking about eating nothing but that
Yes I think you’re right! She does mean nachos 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I must have been bored because I found myself watching the slimcon debacle vlog from last year, the one where she decides to ruin it all and not turn up.. Jesus fooking christ she's absolutely stacked it on since then😵 she was so cocky on there saying how in control she is now of food and how she doesn't binge.... karma springs to mind!!
Maybe Patrick put a " Fatter " curse on them all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooh I’m just catching up after a busy week guyyyys! Bloody calorie controlled shopping haul with how many bags of crisps and so much processed shite 🐷🤪

• Haha
So glad she’s wheeling and dealing memorial wax warmers now alongside her fanny sponges because I like my memorials like I like my flange.....scorched 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh god, Amy will be first to order one for her third cousin twice removed who died 25 years ago 😂
Amy looks like a serial killer I bet she’s applied for the job of Janeykins troll hunter ,I’m sure she’ll get a lot of use out of that memorial wax mewt burner😂

• Haha
They memorial wax melt thingys look as though there from sparks gifts wholesalers a lot of stuff is memorial on that site duck we had tan the grim reeker and now we have Eastbourne’s grim eater 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.