Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked her if she has any advice for someone starting their own small business, because Jane is so successful. Don't get me wrong, she's doing alright and making sales, but I'm not convinced she has enough experience to make a video about how to succeed with a small business. Unless it starts with "gain a social media following through weight loss accounts"...
It must've been herself asked that !

Reactions: 5
I watched the pack with me last night and oh my god how painful, she forces the bean to pack a box after telling him he can’t do it as good as her it’s like a big sister picking on her little brother very weird to watch , he’s so nervous putting jaws in the box 😂

Her packing is awful lays down tiny sheet of bubble wrap and how long does it take her 😴
Also she wants a unit or a shed 😂😂 what a wanker 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So we previously discussed that she had an inspection of the flat by the estate agents and that suddenly they are moving and we suspected that the landlord didn't want to renew their lease...I suspect that like the majority of household leases, there was probably a clause that says that you cannot operate a business from the property and no doubt she is not paying commercial rate council tax either.

Anyone else think the same? this is not a case of running from here temporarily because of covid work from home, this is her only premises

Reactions: 8
I watched the pack with me last night and oh my god how painful, she forces the bean to pack a box after telling him he can’t do it as good as her it’s like a big sister picking on her little brother very weird to watch , he’s so nervous putting jaws in the box 😂

Her packing is awful lays down tiny sheet of bubble wrap and how long does it take her 😴
Also she wants a unit or a shed 😂😂 what a wanker 😏
She was making him do the theme to Jaws every time he lifted one and was giving off because there was bits of glittery streamers over the floor ...how much under the thumb is he :rolleyes: any other man would tell her to eff off.

So we previously discussed that she had an inspection of the flat by the estate agents and that suddenly they are moving and we suspected that the landlord didn't want to renew their lease...I suspect that like the majority of household leases, there was probably a clause that says that you cannot operate a business from the property and no doubt she is not paying commercial rate council tax either.

Anyone else think the same? this is not a case of running from here temporarily because of covid work from home, this is her only premises
She said the bean had to shift a lot of boxes etc from the room probably hid them in her car and the pratmobile until the estate agent left .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely her landlady knows she’s running a business from the flat? She’s all over YouTube with it!

Reactions: 9
Members video was utter shite, bean got a car shampoo pump for his birthday at 31, I’m done 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Members vid boring as duck !
cooks omelette looks like a rice cake , slippers that don’t fit her trotters she’s had to try stretching them out , car shampoo kit for the birthday boy🙃
Dull as duck, I’m close to cancelling that £1.99 could go on some choklit 😜

• Haha
It’s an estate agent’s they rent off! Unless they’d take the time to watch YouTube
Oh? Is it? I thought it was a lady they rented it from. I remember her saying she was very good and they got things fixed quickly....

Reactions: 6
Oh? Is it? I thought it was a lady they rented it from. I remember her saying she was very good and they got things fixed quickly....
I think that was her previous flat ,this one is through an estate agent .She was giving off about her washing machine not long after they moved in said they were slow to sort things out .( at least that's how I picked it up ...could be wrong )

Reactions: 4
On a members vid recently we witnessed the big clean before the estate agent came round to inspect, flat was rotten 🤢🤢🤢

Also we had a quick reference to dogging in members vid 😆 I actually think they do go and try and have a little watch 👁 dirty fat buggers 😅

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh no! 🙈 they were pretty excited that time they were at Beachy head with their sangewitches.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone asked her if she has any advice for someone starting their own small business, because Jane is so successful. Don't get me wrong, she's doing alright and making sales, but I'm not convinced she has enough experience to make a video about how to succeed with a small business. Unless it starts with "gain a social media following through weight loss accounts"...
I honestly don’t understand these people can they not see her whole business premise is built on what 100’s of small time influencers are all doing these soap and fm “ businesses “ everyone and his dog is doing them no one is going to get rich doing this ... as my aunty use to say of her Avon round it’s a bit of pocket money love thats separate from the housekeeping money.

On a members vid recently we witnessed the big clean before the estate agent came round to inspect, flat was rotten 🤢🤢🤢

Also we had a quick reference to dogging in members vid 😆 I actually think they do go and try and have a little watch 👁 dirty fat buggers 😅
I could understand this if she was working full time 12 hour shifts but the lazy mare is home all frigging day packing boxes of tat and scoffing.

Reactions: 11
Forgot to add, she was moaning that they had to pay nearly £2 to park for an hour in Hastings on Saturday night, she’s as tight as a crabs arse, nobody asked you to park there Jane!

• Haha
  • Wow
She was making him do the theme to Jaws every time he lifted one and was giving off because there was bits of glittery streamers over the floor ...how much under the thumb is he :rolleyes: any other man would tell her to eff off.

She said the bean had to shift a lot of boxes etc from the room probably hid them in her car and the pratmobile until the estate agent left .
i must have missed that bit, i usually have her on in the background as i cant stand to look at her for long

Reactions: 7
Also ain’t these pump spray things for weeds 😅
The car washes use them to spray soap on the cars before they go through the wash, chucking a bucket of soapy water is quicker and just as effective 🙄 when does the bean ever clean the car ! Or is that another weekend job she’s added to his list as well as being her scentsby answer to Carol Smilie 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.