Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah you'd think she would just buy him a pressure washer ,what goods a soap sprayer ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is one of her vlogs that always sticks in my mind for the gigantic portion sizes, she does them one EACH!! ๐Ÿคฃ skip forward to around the twenty minute mark to see them in all their glory

butโ€ฆโ€ฆ. She only had 1 corn on the cob ๐Ÿ˜‚

Her 'businesses' must be struggling as she can't even afford a battery to put in her kitchen clock! The time's been stuck at quarter to 9 for ages! lol
I know! So annoying

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She comes across as so patronising on her livestreams with the "Oh bless you" etc. I dunno why, but it annoys me so much ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 16
Whatโ€™s with all this Poundland stuff she sells in these boxes. I bet theyโ€™re just wonderful on the skin ๐Ÿคฃ. Well someone must buy this crap ๐Ÿคฃso maybe Iโ€™m missing out on earning a good wage ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Reactions: 11
I watched the pack with me last night and oh my god how painful, she forces the bean to pack a box after telling him he canโ€™t do it as good as her itโ€™s like a big sister picking on her little brother very weird to watch , heโ€™s so nervous putting jaws in the box ๐Ÿ˜‚

Her packing is awful lays down tiny sheet of bubble wrap and how long does it take her ๐Ÿ˜ด
Also she wants a unit or a shed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what a wanker ๐Ÿ˜

She is a bloody unit!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whatโ€™s with all this Poundland stuff she sells in these boxes. I bet theyโ€™re just wonderful on the skin ๐Ÿคฃ. Well someone must buy this crap ๐Ÿคฃso maybe Iโ€™m missing out on earning a good wage ๐Ÿ˜ญ
she could roll a turd in glitter and the gammonettes would but it! Amy would pre order!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As usual chins went very cheapo says itโ€™s for garden use ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ obviously she would not want to pay more , poor bloody sod the shoes the soaps and he prob got a FM sample chucked in to ๐Ÿ˜†
Is that a device that is needed to apply the FM perfumes?

That looks like streaky bacon too, full of fat! Probably too tight to buy bacon medallions

That reminds me, my hubby jet washed our elderly neighbours drive yesterday, Iโ€™ll have to send an invoice round like chins ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป
My father in law did ours a couple weeks ago...I will await his invoice for the use of his Karcher ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe it's to fumigate the flat saying those two are too lazy to clean the mould must be growing from every corner by this stage .

Itโ€™s got her written all over it! Unless thereโ€™s a lot of plebs buy FM
7919BB4E-FAD5-4C6F-8C2A-DE963CC9C5EE.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
A sexy funfair smell :rolleyes: ...only Jane could cross Christian Grey with Candyfloss and we know which one she'd shove in her gob ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.