Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how we haven’t seen any pictures or videos of this great team of ladies making the cheap tat? 🤔
We know that Lisa from the Luxury Fragrance Company makes the shake n vac but the rest is identical to the wholesale stuff knocking around. We need to see proof chins!

Reactions: 14
Funny how we haven’t seen any pictures or videos of this great team of ladies making the cheap tat? 🤔
We know that Lisa from the Luxury Fragrance Company makes the shake n vac but the rest is identical to the wholesale stuff knocking around. We need to see proof chins!
Unless the grunter is employed by the " girls " she gets commission off them for selling their tat ?

Reactions: 10
Unless the grunter is employed by the " girls " she gets commission off them for selling their tat ?
Maybe! Just had a quick look at her live, she’s looking more and more like her Mother, she looks about 45!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My maths isn’t too hot but she’s only got 10 Unicorn & 10 Dinosaur Kid’s “Goodie” bags to start with, I put goodie in inverted comas because I‘d be thinking what the hell had I done wrong if I was a kid and got given one of these. She’s saying “look guys I’ve only got 6 Unicorn and 3 Dinosaur bags left”, Janeymanychins that’s nearly half your stock you have left, a few minutes into the painful live you’re doing right now. She’s as good as at counting stock as she at calorie counting! What‘s with the eyebrows today?

Reactions: 8
How embarrassing is the pushing off wholesale soap 😂 and why does she laugh after everything she says 😫😫 she says adults have been purchasing these skin burning kids bags well no tit Sherlock the 4 year olds ain’t gonna do it themselves ffs she’s taking stupid to a whole new level !
hope someone takes her to court when the poor little kids skin is hanging off or the bath is stained bright purple , I have a feeling this biznessssssss will be dissolved very soon 😏

• Haha
How embarrassing is the pushing off wholesale soap 😂 and why does she laugh after everything she says 😫😫 she says adults have been purchasing these skin burning kids bags well no tit Sherlock the 4 year olds ain’t gonna do it themselves ffs she’s taking stupid to a whole new level !
hope someone takes her to court when the poor little kids skin is hanging off or the bath is stained bright purple , I have a feeling this biznessssssss will be dissolved very soon 😏
But but but she is ‘fully inshhhhoored and clp compwiant!’ 😂

• Haha
And also as if she picks the colours and scents 😅 the women (TEAM) ain’t gonna be bleeping around for a £75 order !
you have what’s on sale on the website chins 🤨
Anyone could do what u are doing it’s not hard and it’s nothing special, it’s about as good as one of your extremely burnt cheap nasty dinners ! Pure crap 💩

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So she’s buying stuff somewhere and selling it on and pretending she has a team of ladies lovingly making the stuff by hand? And she thinks no one will twig? Ok, cool, cool. Totally normal behaviour.

• Haha
FWIW I don't think she is necessarily lying about the set up. She probably does have some saps who are making this stuff for her. The reason why we don't hear so much about FM is that she thinks she is nicely set up, with her downline funding this new bizniz.

The problem is, Jane, is that to build an actual sustainable and successful business, you need a bit of brains, luck and really hard work. NOT a dodgy MLM scheme, manifesting, some crappy YouTube lives and a positivity pinny.

• Haha
Lean head to one side.. open mouth.. (pointing and gormless expression an added extra)...
thumbnail/photo advice from Jane...
1B803196-08E2-4F1D-BEF6-2157BC4AA452.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Opening the mouth lengthens the face to (in theory) make it look slimmer. Much love Jane xx 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
just catching up.....those questions!!! so so obvious she's sending some herself, they've got her tit spelling style and same use of words like blessed when mentioning kids and trying to make out she's so successful and busy all the time, oh-de-ah jane, bless your heart, you silly silly fool......stop being a head......much love lexiloo ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
her "juicy" Q&A is about as juicy as her dried up mince and peppers concoctions! she's such a pleb

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘Grateful’ Jane, not ‘greatful’ and your products aren’t made for you, they’re exactly the same as the ones on Soapshack....have a look!
Yes, even the bags of bath dust or whatever she calls them, the unicorn, dino footprint, sponges etc, it’s all on there. Why does she tell such porkies when it’s very obvious to anyone that has even half a brain.

Reactions: 11
It just shows you how very cunning she is. She’s as dim as a two watt bulb, but she’s sly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.