Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our Chins has a food addiction, I wish she would realise it and admit it to herself like Tan did. I have a snack addiction. I HAD to have something sweet after a meal. A few weeks ago I quit them cold turkey and have lost half a stone. Chins is the same as me in that sense, HAS to have a bit of chocklit. HAS to have a bisskit. Jane just stop eating them and you won’t crave them! If I have one of something, I need to have more, so I just don’t eat them at all now and have no cravings 🤷🏼‍♀️

also....did she not post the amount she got paid from FM commission in the past? Must be shite coz she’s a big braggy boot normally 😂
19342C51-4E66-4CA8-9D30-73C479BC94CF.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Our Chins has a food addiction, I wish she would realise it and admit it to herself like Tan did. I have a snack addiction. I HAD to have something sweet after a meal. A few weeks ago I quit them cold turkey and have lost half a stone. Chins is the same as me in that sense, HAS to have a bit of chocklit. HAS to have a bisskit. Jane just stop eating them and you won’t crave them! If I have one of something, I need to have more, so I just don’t eat them at all now and have no cravings 🤷🏼‍♀️

also....did she not post the amount she got paid from FM commission in the past? Must be shite coz she’s a big braggy boot normally 😂
View attachment 563543
I agree, she needs to cut the snacks out, she was on the live the other night eating a yogurt whilst prepping tea I mean who even does that! I bloody love food but I wouldn’t eat a yogurt just before tea. I’ve stopped buying chocolate because I’m a bugger for it, I’ll have some with my wine on a Saturday night maybe (rock n roll 🙄) but I’ll just buy some for that night on the day if I want it. I’m buying kids snacks I don’t like so I know I won’t eat them 🙈😂. I know it’s been said before but she could do with going to overeaters anonymous because she does have a problem, it’s a funny one because if she was more likeable then I’d feel sorry for her!
Yes it must be dwindling as she used to be on a big brag sharing the amount, crafty cow. It was also mentioned the other day that she hasn’t shared screenshots lately, hi chins 👋

Reactions: 12
Anyone who has do them themselves a packed lunch every time they get in the car to go somewhere has serious issues 😬 amount of times they have cooked quorn nuggets for a drive 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 563543
Ohhh I said on here the other day she doesn't mention FM anymore 🧐

Hahaha!! Hi Jane! Isn’t it funny we were just saying the other day, we haven’t heard about your FM ‘salary....’ and, yet, here we are! Not that you read here of course 😉😉

• Haha
....and a nice big dinner to follow! So, why do you think you’re gaining weight Jane? I love how you keep telling us the amount of calories is in everything, it’s almost as if you’re dieting!

• Haha
I’m sure Poundland sell those boxes too, Amy will buy the lot of them 🙄

• Haha
I’m sure Poundland sell those boxes too, Amy will buy the lot of them 🙄
I definitely got one in home bargz for like a quid, £1.99 at most. Not for wax mewts 🤣 her shitey vinyl only costs less than a quid to make. So she is making like £5 profit 🥴 greedy mare.

Reactions: 7
I definitely got one in home bargz for like a quid, £1.99 at most. Not for wax mewts 🤣 her shitey vinyl only costs less than a quid to make. So she is making like £5 profit 🥴 greedy mare.
It's all going towards the Gammon stately home set on 5000 acres of natural beauty ,complete with Tennis courts and swimming pool but not a granny flat in sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They were just looking 😂
E29CFEDF-1A4E-46E5-B76E-D2B7BDADB1F2.png

I wonder is this Angie she’s talking about or Kate SW
585342DA-4F9A-4B84-B395-F61AC67D18E0.jpg
DC6F0651-870D-4BAC-A49E-C9BBD09CAF84.jpg
2E2B8C69-0018-4F66-82C6-592E4B9E3598.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It's all going towards the Gammon stately home set on 5000 acres of natural beauty ,complete with Tennis courts and swimming pool but not a granny flat in sight.
You know they’d turn the tennis courts into storage for their choklit and bizkits rather than see the space go to waste

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.