Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2019 she posted it .

Happy Birthday Bean, here's to the ham hock aging you 10+ years and 70 pounds! Chin-chin babesšŸ„‚šŸ„‚ you should've picked other lass

View attachment 556045View attachment 556046
He looks like a Russian shot putter !

Def reads here šŸ˜‚

Gross šŸ¤¢
bleeping hell it looks like knob cheese !

Think the stupid bint just posted her members video up on main YT channel by mistake, went off 3/4 way through, silly cow. Just if it was. Not dieting this weekend as the beans birthday. She fucked off to Primarni bought herself a tit grey t shirt and bought Charlie his birthday pressies. A tracksuit that looked like a dishcloth rag but that tight bleep thought it looked expensive and a pair of old mans slippers. Speaking of tight can imagine that trackie to be snug on Charlie, the bottoms are a large and the top an xl. She said they both donā€™t want to spend money on clothes because they wonā€™t fit and as they will be losing weight after Charlieā€™s birthday ......yawwwwnnnn didnā€™t want to spend money. Then she said they were saving because they were moving soon, that old bleeping chestnut šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and then I was treated to a Tesco haul, just a small birthday one she said, wouldā€™ve done me for over a week. Just nearly through that then she must,ve realised what she had done and posted it to the wrong channel. Tut tut Jane, wouldn,t worry, still as boring as duck, glad I,m not coughing up any cash for that shite !

Think the stupid bint just posted her members video up on main YT channel by mistake, went off 3/4 way through, silly cow.Not dieting this weekend as the beans birthday. She fucked off to Primarni bought herself a tit grey t shirt and bought Charlie his birthday pressies. A tracksuit that looked like a dishcloth rag but that tight bleep thought it looked expensive and a pair of old mans slippers. Speaking of tight can imagine that trackie to be snug on Charlie, the bottoms are a large and the top an xl. She said they both donā€™t want to spend money on clothes because they wonā€™t fit and as they will be losing weight after Charlieā€™s birthday ......yawwwwnnnn didnā€™t want to spend money. Then she said they were saving because they were moving soon, that old bleeping chestnut šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and then I was treated to a Tesco haul, just a small birthday one she said, wouldā€™ve done me for over a week. Just nearly through that then she must,ve realised what she had done and posted it to the wrong channel. Tut tut Jane, wouldn,t worry, still as boring as duck, glad I,m not coughing up any cash for that shite !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I wondered why I could see the video she stated ā€œweā€™re moving soonā€ which I thought was odd. Canā€™t be buying yet so surely off to rent a house possibly to make more excuses about being in no rush to buy

Reactions: 6
Sorry folks I,ve duplicated up there for some reason, mustā€™ve been the excitement šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Think the stupid bint just posted her members video up on main YT channel by mistake, went off 3/4 way through, silly cow. Just if it was. Not dieting this weekend as the beans birthday. She fucked off to Primarni bought herself a tit grey t shirt and bought Charlie his birthday pressies. A tracksuit that looked like a dishcloth rag but that tight bleep thought it looked expensive and a pair of old mans slippers. Speaking of tight can imagine that trackie to be snug on Charlie, the bottoms are a large and the top an xl. She said they both donā€™t want to spend money on clothes because they wonā€™t fit and as they will be losing weight after Charlieā€™s birthday ......yawwwwnnnn didnā€™t want to spend money. Then she said they were saving because they were moving soon, that old bleeping chestnut šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and then I was treated to a Tesco haul, just a small birthday one she said, wouldā€™ve done me for over a week. Just nearly through that then she must,ve realised what she had done and posted it to the wrong channel. Tut tut Jane, wouldn,t worry, still as boring as duck, glad I,m not coughing up any cash for that shite !
She has the most appalling taste in clothes, that striped track suit is just awful, Beans going to look like a strip of wallpaper. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That camel coat ā€˜er indoorsā€™ bought for daft boy barely touched the sides when he was 5 st lighter than he is now!

• Haha
The tracksuit wouldn't look out of place in a concentration camp :/ looks like the clothes they wore in the boy in the striped pajamas...who on earth decided that was fashion ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My god, Jane is like that distant relative that gets you really lame presents at your bday and at xmas. What man would wear that trackie thing at 31 years old ffs šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she is honestly such a loser šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Members vid .. chins went shopping for beans birthday she was really anxious and nervous so only got an hour on the car , purchased bean awful grey outfit and slippers fit for a geriatric, she wanted to buy him different ones but at Ā£14 she decided against it !
another food shop with shower gel birthday present
But of course need to do another food shop as this is just for his big day
bean is treated to a jaws bath bomb he even asked what it is as was unsure but of course was beaming ear to ear like a toddler high on E numbers afteršŸ„ŗ
Both are not ready to go out yet so was happy they could stay in to celebrate baby beans birthday and the cake is almost all eaten , well of course it is chins šŸ¤©
Oh and moving very soon ??

• Haha
My quick math makes me believe they spend at least Ā£350 a year on food deliveries which is crazy when she works in and visits shops regularly anyway

I mean just Ā£350 for the delivery slots let alone the actual food šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow

Jesus surely that's a lounge set ! who would wear that out .

• Haha
I am SHOCKED that Charlie's only 31. I would've said 41 at least! I showed his picture to my husband and asked how old do you think he is, and he said mid fourties šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a feeling they went to a mortgage adviser who gave them advice which they mostly ignored but now have an idea of what they need to do but because they couldnā€™t buy as quick as she liked they are going to rent a house Charlie get a new or second job coz sheā€™s so lazy then look into saving for a house in future and come out with the usual time wasnt right they rather save for a bigger house. Unless they have a managed to con Charlieā€™s mum or family out of some money they canā€™t buy yet no lender would be that irresponsible unless maybe they had a huge deposit even help to buy would be out for their reach with only the one actual income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.