Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched a bit of new pack with me and she keeps saying about her trousers keep falling down 🥴 oh and don’t leave your soap in the water ??
boss baby has also made the executive decision of changing the tissue paper to pink ! You go girl 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Quick reminder that although the like and dislike buttons are disabled, clicking them still counts and chins can see the ratio and the algorithm acknowledges it. Also clicking dislike helps her out in the YouTube algorithm as much as a like does. YouTube is weird like that, but it's all about the engagement.

Bit of a random contribution to the thread, but I thought some people may be interested!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Quick reminder that although the like and dislike buttons are disabled, clicking them still counts and chins can see the ratio and the algorithm acknowledges it. Also clicking dislike helps her out in the YouTube algorithm as much as a like does. YouTube is weird like that, but it's all about the engagement.

Bit of a random contribution to the thread, but I thought some people may be interested!
Yeah she was gloating about that before, something along the lines of "every little helps" if twollls wanna view her channel she doesn't care because it earns her money.. cocky porky flump.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah she was gloating about that before, something along the lines of "every little helps" if twollls wanna view her channel she doesn't care because it earns her money.. cocky porky flump.
She doesn't care?! Is she sure about that 😆 🤣 😂 😹

funny how she's now sitting out of view during her live shows after she's been on here and seen the screen grabs . Camera doesn't lie Jane, even if you do😆 would respect her more if she was open and honest about it

Reactions: 10
She doesn't care?! Is she sure about that 😆 🤣 😂 😹

funny how she's now sitting out of view during her live shows after she's been on here and seen the screen grabs . Camera doesn't lie Jane, even if you do😆 would respect her more if she was open and honest about it
She deffo cares now she's stacked back on 5 stone 😄 this was when she had the slimmest wrists in Eastbourne 🤣🤣🤣😏 I think it's on one of their god awful podcasts she went through a phase of making

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sometimes, because we know Jane reads here, I consider posting some sensible advice, then I think what's the point? She doesn't deserve it and will totally ignore it anyway! She is her own worst enemy...

Reactions: 12
Sometimes, because we know Jane reads here, I consider posting some sensible advice, then I think what's the point? She doesn't deserve it and will totally ignore it anyway! She is her own worst enemy...
She's a cocky cow that's her problem, she thinks she knows best. Someone only hinted at her maybe not having chips all the time and she was fuming 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's a cocky cow that's her problem, she thinks she knows best. Someone only hinted at her maybe not having chips all the time and she was fuming 😄
Not having chips with everything, not adding cheese to most meals, not eating meals between meals, not stuffing herself with fatty, salty snacks, not stuffing herself with fatty, sugary snacks, not eating pies and toad in the hole. Cooking fresh healthy food from scratch in the main. Jane has her fingers in her ears to everything that might help her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What makes me laugh is that she puts a song over the top of her packing stories, something like you'd hear on Kiss ... when the reality is that it should be the theme tune from the Benny Hill Show seeing what a pathetic pensioner she is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What makes me laugh is that she puts a song over the top of her packing stories, something like you'd hear on Kiss ... when the reality is that it should be the theme tune from the Benny Hill Show seeing what a pathetic pensioner she is
Haha that’s exactly what I was thinking earlier. She is such a loser lol.

Reactions: 7
She makes those stupid videos for Tiktok, she gets about six views on each one. I'm taking one for the team here, I liked her on Tiktok now her crappy videos are up every day on repeat!! She shares them on IG so you're not missing anything, I just get to see them on TT first lol..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My husband tried to give her some sensible advice on here regarding her weight, he’s a Consultant Surgeon. Maybe that’s what spurred her on to attempt the next “diet”. I would like to think so!

Reactions: 6
She makes those stupid videos for Tiktok, she gets about six views on each one. I'm taking one for the team here, I liked her on Tiktok now her crappy videos are up every day on repeat!! She shares them on IG so you're not missing anything, I just get to see them on TT first lol..
Without sounding like as much of a saddo as Jane lol, I have an IG for the guinea pig (formerly guinea pigs before one passed) and I have more followers, more likes and more views than any of top bizniss woman’s tit content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Without sounding like as much of a saddo as Jane lol, I have an IG for the guinea pig (formerly guinea pigs before one passed) and I have more followers, more likes and more views than any of top bizniss woman’s tit content.
And I bet it has more appealing cheeks than our Chins. Oh bless xx

• Heart
Awww I used to have guinea pigs 😍 super long haired ones. One was lilac and cream, one was like a dirty Ash colour with red eyes, one was I think a marino? He was black with loads of curly hair like a glorious afro, he had a caramel spot on his back. So sad that they're in guinea pig heaven, they were hysterical little things!

• Heart
Awww I used to have guinea pigs 😍 super long haired ones. One was lilac and cream, one was like a dirty Ash colour with red eyes, one was I think a marino? He was black with loads of curly hair like a glorious afro, he had a caramel spot on his back. So sad that they're in guinea pig heaven, they were hysterical little things!
Aw they sound lovely! They are honestly so funny, I didn’t realise how much until I had them haha. Mine is lilacy-grey ridgeback with bits of ginger. Eats all day like our Chins but the chonkiness actually looks good on him 😁😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.