Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t actually hate the products ya know. I think it’s how she sells it all and the whole pretending to be lush part. If she’d actually started off with craft or something like Rosie Henshaw I’d buy it. But she started off with weight loss now we’re subjected to this extra tit and she’s eating for England

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The audacity of it! She is one deluded sad cow!! Trying to dupe people like this so she can pretend to be a successful biznezz woman is just disgusting. Even if she's not directly under krizma she's getting the products from the same supplier. Which screams cheap Chinese warehouse. I bet she's racked up £1000s of pounds of waste trying to make it with these scam companies 😳
She’ll struggle to sell, the same as FM she’s clutching at straws no matter what she’s at but to sit there and say her and Charlie were testing out the products to make sure they were up to speck is laughable when she knows exactly what they are , just putting the feelers out to see what people want... that’s a great find Chubs I hope the lying pig’s called out on it !

Reactions: 8
But...but Jane has a team of lovely ladies making these products! She said it herself so it must be true!! of course, they could be Chinese ladies....🤷‍♀️As previous posters have already said, as an adult, I don’t want to smell of bubblegum, pineapple cubes etc. That’s the sort of thing 14 year olds want, but Jane is very childish herself, all this glitter and sparkles crap, she imagines it to be so ‘girly’ and ‘cute’ grow up Jane, get a proper job and start adulting!

Reactions: 10
She’ll struggle to sell, the same as FM she’s clutching at straws no matter what she’s at but to sit there and say her and Charlie were testing out the products to make sure they were up to speck is laughable when she knows exactly what they are , just putting the feelers out to see what people want... that’s a great find Chubs I hope the lying pig’s called out on it !
It’s laughable when she says they’re testing out the “formula”. Since when did they become cosmetic scientists?! Does she even know what a formula is!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She would’ve asked the Brain of Britain. ‘What do you call fing Charlie? That fing like a recipe fing? Ingreedjents?’ And after lots of ‘like’ and erring and emming, daft boy would have searched inside his brain and come up with ‘you mean, like, a formula like?’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s laughable when she says they’re testing out the “formula”. Since when did they become cosmetic scientists?! Does she even know what a formula is!
Yeah that's what I mean ! she's completely fooling her subs ,we've sussed out where she's really getting the products but they're under the impression the grunters have a production line of naturally sourced products with their best intentions at heart ,when all it really is is another MLM she's pushing .....she live at 11 btw.

Yeah that's what I mean ! she's completely fooling her subs ,we've sussed out where she's really getting the products but they're under the impression the grunters have a production line of naturally sourced products with their best intentions at heart ,when all it really is is another MLM she's pushing .....she live at 11 btw.
surprised she isnt trying to recruit sellers etc like with fm world

That may come unless it's more a franchise ?
she will make out that she has decided that she loves her customers so much that she is expanding her business so that people can come and work for her and cry then say you can help me get my mortgage blah blah

she will make out that she has decided that she loves her customers so much that she is expanding her business so that people can come and work for her and cry then say you can help me get my mortgage blah blah
Amy will be first in line 😂 she actually gets offended if she's not first for any of the products :rolleyes:

• Haha
Just tuned into the live and she’s still banging on about this cold 🤯🤯🤯 what a poor excuse for a human being she is 🥴 my kids don’t moan as much when they are ill 😷

• Haha
And she’s giving out mermaid key rings with orders ffs 😂 and her description of the shower whips is painful 😣 she said you scoop them up 😂 what a thick twit ! And she’s changing her packing for much love jane (one sticker ) and changing website ? and loads of new products coming 😳 god help us all #fannyburns

• Haha
She would’ve asked the Brain of Britain. ‘What do you call fing Charlie? That fing like a recipe fing? Ingreedjents?’ And after lots of ‘like’ and erring and emming, daft boy would have searched inside his brain and come up with ‘you mean, like, a formula like?’
No charweee formula is what babies drink isn't it chaarwee...i said isn't it charrweeee 🤪

• Haha
She’s skipped over this comment she seems very flustered now!
976E7941-C2EA-4964-A020-B65416EEA5D6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.