Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ALERT - Police are searching for a missing omelette! The world’s largest omelette, made with 145,000 eggs and weighing over 6 tons, was last seen being spirited out of Portugal concealed in a bagel. Intelligence suggests that it might have made its way to the south-east coast of England. Police are worried that a large part of it might have already been consumed and the remainder could end up being cut into pieces and re-sold on the black market. An important lead is being pursued relating to bags made of pearlescent pink plastic tied up with ribbon and containing rose petals that might be used to conceal the product. The public are asked to be on the lookout for a woman and a man who have been seen frequenting numerous car parks in the area in a car with damaged suspension.
Brilliant!! 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Charlie must definitely be her carer she seems incapable of doing anything.., only eating
87B0DD8B-80B5-42CD-9570-12768927721A.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Snowflakes.

Our mortgage advisor was a character but it was just his way, they do need to tell you as it is as buying a house is a huge financial commitment. I would never have called him rude though, just savagely honest. Would recommend him too.
Haha did she say this? It’s not “rude” to tell someone they’ll never get a mortgage working two days a week and losing money every month to a pyramid scheme. Honestly, such a sense of self entitlement from so many of these YouTubers - someone saying something you don’t like isn’t necessarily rude.

Reactions: 9
I also think she’s gonna try do a monthly subscription box 📦 full of Poundland crap for 20 quid a month ,at this point I’m just so embarrassed for her 🥴
I think she is going to copy Angie and do the treat boxes, that would be a real kick in the teeth. She has no original ideas!

That’s probably what she’s waiting on an inspection from the council for a food licence .

Reactions: 6
Charlie must definitely be her carer she seems incapable of doing anything.., only eating View attachment 490791
And her a ‘buisness’ woman too! She really is thoroughly incompetent. I’d be embarrassed to post that, but she thinks it’s cute, all part of her ‘ditsy (dyed) blonde’ act. Being thick really isn’t attractive Jane.

ALERT - Police are searching for a missing omelette! The world’s largest omelette, made with 145,000 eggs and weighing over 6 tons, was last seen being spirited out of Portugal concealed in a bagel. Intelligence suggests that it might have made its way to the south-east coast of England. Police are worried that a large part of it might have already been consumed and the remainder could end up being cut into pieces and re-sold on the black market. An important lead is being pursued relating to bags made of pearlescent pink plastic tied up with ribbon and containing rose petals that might be used to conceal the product. The public are asked to be on the lookout for a woman and a man who have been seen frequenting numerous car parks in the area in a car with damaged suspension.
I keep reading this, it’s hilarious! 😂😂

Reactions: 1
And her a ‘buisness’ woman too! She really is thoroughly incompetent. I’d be embarrassed to post that, but she thinks it’s cute, all part of her ‘ditsy (dyed) blonde’ act. Being thick really isn’t attractive Jane.
She’s immature beyond belief 🙄 if it is those gift boxes she’s doing it’ll be the biggest mistake of her life she’ll eat anything she doesn’t sell and balloon to 30st before she knows it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The woman will stop at nothing not to get a full time job. Charlie needs to grow a pair before it's too late.

Charlie must definitely be her carer she seems incapable of doing anything.., only eating View attachment 490791
How can she say that Chawlee is her “little” helper, he’s built like a brick shithouse ffs !

I thought top bleep said she had an accountant ? I smell bull 💩
”top bleep😂😂 did say that remember it well as she pointed out what an expense it was but it was a necessity for a bizniz woman or should I say number 236 Jane Gammon mistaken for a bizniz woman as that is what she is a big bleeping mistake of one !!

The woman will stop at nothing not to get a full time job. Charlie needs to grow a pair before it's too late.
I had to look twice there thought you had said that she wanted a job , nearly passed out 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
How can she say that Chawlee is her “little” helper, he’s built like a brick shithouse ffs !

”top bleep😂😂 did say that remember it well as she pointed out what an expense it was but it was a necessity for a bizniz woman or should I say number 236 Jane Gammon mistaken for a bizniz woman as that is what she is a big bleeping mistake of one !!

I had to look twice there thought you had said that she wanted a job , nearly passed out 😂😂😂😂
Maybe it wasn't the whole of Charlie she was referring too ;) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe someone has mentioned this did she say it was the estate agent that was coming to inspect her boggin flat it’s probably the blind bat that inspected Tans house to sell pre packed food. Chins n Bean will be trying to sell the treat boxes, thing is that bizznis won’t last 2 minutes they 2 will have it scoffed before their big launch 😂😂 they will be out more money buying stock than selling it cause the 2 bloaters keep devouring it. Wonder if they got the 5 star rating Tan got if so what a bloody joke their homes are vile I certainly wouldn’t buy a thing off them chins poking everything bean with his big hooter sniffing everything and Tan well I’ll no go there 🤣

• Haha
She must’ve wrote Charlie’s bio 😅... and of course hers is her favourite buzz word 👰‍♀️
F60D149E-9E35-4DB9-809D-343BBFC70469.jpeg
0DD9C338-B85A-4145-B6FC-A84EF5A15178.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.