Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know about everyone else but I don't eat dinner at lunchtime, I think she needs to review her three meals a day, including a bacon sandwich for breakfast. The Lidl haul was full of salami, full of fat and it might be 16 calories a slice I doubt anyone eats once slice of it.

Reactions: 8
I don't know about everyone else but I don't eat dinner at lunchtime, I think she needs to review her three meals a day, including a bacon sandwich for breakfast. The Lidl haul was full of salami, full of fat and it might be 16 calories a slice I doubt anyone eats once slice of it.
Or dinner at lunchtime and then another dinner at dinner time! She’s obsessed with "feeling full up" and will never successfully lose weight 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
So to sum up the members vid ... kfc in a car park cost 40p to park she wants to know if he got change.. done a work out vid called walk with me 🤯 had cold showers could not rinse shampoo out as was to cold .. blames her bad skin on wearing a mask 😷 bean has a sore back not down to his weight it’s because he had a knee operation 🤔
She looks like a bleeping thug !

• Haha
I love how fragrance does that 😍 georgio Beverly hills makes me want to vom as it brings back memories of my friend holding back my hair over a toilet in gran canaria years ago as I puked back all the sangria I'd downed 🤢 to this day a waft of that makes me heave. Had to ask her not to wear it for the rest of the holiday 🤣
Firstly I am old,I was my best friends bridesmaid in 1975,she bought me dioressence perfume for the wedding it is quite hard to find these days,she passed away and it makes me cry if I smell it,perfume can be powerful.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So I’m supposed to pay to subscribe to her channel so that I can watch them eating a KFC in the car, a sack of potatoes being boiled, lots of slobbing around on the sofa (no wonder he has a bad back), Bean having a bath and Chins moaning about having no hot water?! 😳🙄
If you had the mentality of the Gammonettes then you happily would as you would deem it terrific value

Did she say she’s shielding? Because for someone “shielding” she spends a lot of time in the supermarket and the post office. I think people maybe just presumed she was to be off work but I think she’s just cut her hours to two days. She clearly thinks that nominally saying she works at Tesco will get her a mortgage 🤦🏻‍♀️
Thick as mince and twice as runny she is !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly what I thought. We’d have been treated to a whole video detailing how brave she’s being in this difficult time. Big difference between shielding and lazy.
Can’t believe getting her jab because she’s dangerously obese has had zero impact on her attitude to food. She needs to explain to her doctor that she needs help.
Saw another video today pretty much same attitude from It’s Em, she had hers and said she didn’t know why they had called her up for her Covid jab but assumed it was BMI but didn’t give tit about it , in fact she went home and had chilli con carne in a basket.

Why would you PAY to watch her videos? 😱 😂
i sometimes ask myself why I watch her video’s at all never mind pay for any of them ! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Saw another video today pretty much same attitude from It’s Em, she had hers and said she didn’t know why they had called her up for her Covid jab but assumed it was BMI but didn’t give tit about it , in fact she went home and had chilli con carne in a basket.
she's another one in denial, she hunches in such a way in her pics to make her seem smaller but ends up looking like a bloody pretzel she's so twisted! doesn't know why she got her vaccine yet is as lazy as they come, scoffs non stop and lies about her size.....her and gammons would make good friends ;)

Reactions: 7
I wonder have the other two beached whales (Wales🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿) had theirs .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Firstly I am old,I was my best friends bridesmaid in 1975,she bought me dioressence perfume for the wedding it is quite hard to find these days,she passed away and it makes me cry if I smell it,perfume can be powerful.
For me its Old Spice. A mans one, of course not a perfume and still widely available cheap and cheerful. It was my dads fragrance of choice. He passed away a few years ago but that fragrance will always remind me of him 😘

JLO Glow was mine and my friends go to fragrance back in the day. Charlie Red or So Kiss Me when we were in school thinking we were all that 😊😊

she's another one in denial, she hunches in such a way in her pics to make her seem smaller but ends up looking like a bloody pretzel she's so twisted! doesn't know why she got her vaccine yet is as lazy as they come, scoffs non stop and lies about her size.....her and gammons would make good friends ;)
If she doesn't know why she got her vax-eeeen then why doesn't she just call her GP and ask the question?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
For me its Old Spice. A mans one, of course not a perfume and still widely available cheap and cheerful. It was my dads fragrance of choice. He passed away a few years ago but that fragrance will always remind me of him 😘

JLO Glow was mine and my friends go to fragrance back in the day. Charlie Red or So Kiss Me when we were in school thinking we were all that 😊😊

If she doesn't know why she got her vax-eeeen then why doesn't she just call her GP and ask the question?
old spice reminds me of my dad too ! He used to splash it all over the place, everywhere but his bloody face. Used to be in a milky white bottle if I remember rightly. Lost my dad 30 years ago now , god doesn’t time fly but he used that stuff right up until he died x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
old spice reminds me of my dad too ! He used to splash it all over the place, everywhere but his bloody face. Used to be in a milky white bottle if I remember rightly. Lost my dad 30 years ago now , god doesn’t time fly but he used that stuff right up until he died x
Same with my dad and yes he did have the milky white bottles. He used to use the roll on too. It became a running joke in the family to get dad a new tie and old spice for birthdays, christmas and fathers day and he was happy 😊

She classes this as a snack 😂 View attachment 473857
Have a bowl of water melon Jane! Less calories, fat free and all natural sugars and more filling too.
My mum would tell us to have some fruit if we complained at been hungry between meals...have some fruit then...aww please can i have a biscuit mum...no, if you're really that hungry then have a banana or two.

i sometimes ask myself why I watch her video’s at all never mind pay for any of them ! 🤣🤣🤣
Me too, actually! 🙄😂 The food shop haul was ridiculously pointless! 😂

She classes this as a snack 😂 View attachment 473857
ONE of those items is a snack, fgs! 🙄😂

• Haha
Me too, actually! 🙄😂 The food shop haul was ridiculously pointless! 😂

ONE of those items is a snack, fgs! 🙄😂
This is what I find bad about SW (actually, one of the things I find back, I find it incredibly problematic) - they’re all obsessed with having all their “syns” and saving them for some calorie-laden chocolate “treat plate” at night. It makes me feel unwell.

Reactions: 9
I’m exactly the same with old spice, my dad loved the stuff, I still love the smell today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.