Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m supposed to pay to subscribe to her channel so that I can watch them eating a KFC in the car, a sack of potatoes being boiled, lots of slobbing around on the sofa (no wonder he has a bad back), Bean having a bath and Chins moaning about having no hot water?! 😳🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
so she has uploaded a lidl haul, i didnt think lidl did deliveries...so she cant be shielding
Did she say she’s shielding? Because for someone “shielding” she spends a lot of time in the supermarket and the post office. I think people maybe just presumed she was to be off work but I think she’s just cut her hours to two days. She clearly thinks that nominally saying she works at Tesco will get her a mortgage 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
why was the shower cold? don't tell me they're too tight to heat the water up now too! 😮 and the beans back is painful because he's carrying the equivalent of a small village around on his front! what a pair of delusional pricks they are

• Haha
Reactions: 15
why was the shower cold? don't tell me they're too tight to heat the water up now too! 😮 and the beans back is painful because he's carrying the equivalent of a small village around on his front! what a pair of delusional pricks they are
Bean had a bath Jane sat and watched him on the loo 😂 from the sounds of it they only turn the heating on when they want a bath /shower ! So when top cunts gone to shower it’s cold coz mr beans used all hot water up 😂😂
Made me laugh she run the bath for him and even cocked that up was far to hot he couldn’t get it in 😂😂

• Haha
So to sum up the members vid ... kfc in a car park cost 40p to park she wants to know if he got change.. done a work out vid called walk with me 🤯 had cold showers could not rinse shampoo out as was to cold .. blames her bad skin on wearing a mask 😷 bean has a sore back not down to his weight it’s because he had a knee operation 🤔
She looks like someone from Life of Brian 🥴

Did she say she’s shielding? Because for someone “shielding” she spends a lot of time in the supermarket and the post office. I think people maybe just presumed she was to be off work but I think she’s just cut her hours to two days. She clearly thinks that nominally saying she works at Tesco will get her a mortgage 🤦🏻‍♀️
Shielding's only advice you don't have to stay home you can work if you wish it's just to let you know you're at high risk from the virus.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm pretty sure she would have told us if she was, there's not a lot she doesn't shout her mouth off about ...including her "Star week" or whatever she calls it these days!

So I’m supposed to pay to subscribe to her channel so that I can watch them eating a KFC in the car, a sack of potatoes being boiled, lots of slobbing around on the sofa (no wonder he has a bad back), Bean having a bath and Chins moaning about having no hot water?! 😳🙄
Ah, but you enjoyed a good laugh, she's priceless! lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure she would have told us if she was, there's not a lot she doesn't shout her mouth off about ...including her "Star week" or whatever she calls it these days!

Exactly what I thought. We’d have been treated to a whole video detailing how brave she’s being in this difficult time. Big difference between shielding and lazy.
Can’t believe getting her jab because she’s dangerously obese has had zero impact on her attitude to food. She needs to explain to her doctor that she needs help.

Reactions: 4

I don't think she would let on if she was shielding remember the flack she got for being signed of with anxiety her subs even turned on her about Charlies insults on the health workers plus the fact she'd be off on full pay while still making trips to the post office and supermarket but can't do a few hours in Tesco ...she may be thick but she could go under a snakes belly with a tall hat on ;)

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she posted that Vaccination “Trophy” video then
I’ve not watched yet but I told ya 😂 and it’s the first second in 😂😂
I can’t believe she posted the “Vaccination Trophy” video then proceeded to show a KFC box on the members one 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
So she’s eating KFC to celebrate having the vaccine!! She really has no shame😞

Is she actually supposed be on a diet or what? Lidl haul up, and more processed fatty unhealthy food. . WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s on a “ see food diet” she sees it , she eats it... No shame is right!

• Haha
I don't think she would let on if she was shielding remember the flack she got for being signed of with anxiety her subs even turned on her about Charlies insults on the health workers plus the fact she'd be off on full pay while still making trips to the post office and supermarket but can't do a few hours in Tesco ...she may be thick but she could go under a snakes belly with a tall hat on ;)
I know what you mean, but she's so thick skinned it doesn't bother her in the least what anyone says about her. Plus she doesn't seem to remember much that she says as most of it is barefaced lies.

I can’t believe she posted that Vaccination “Trophy” video then

I can’t believe she posted the “Vaccination Trophy” video then proceeded to show a KFC box on the members one 😡
Yea, but it was "ONLY 500 calowees" lol

I cannot get over the sheer ignorance of the fact she bragged about a vaccine she had because she's dangerously fat and celebrated with a KFC......a KFC 😂 as always her cal-O-ree counting is so misplaced, she could have had an omelette packed with veggies and salad on the side for similar calories yet once again she's eating junk just because she deems it as low calorie. That KFC box is like a two finger salute to the NHS, how can she not read the room?

• Haha
What a lot of unhealthy food again in her latest shopping haul from Lidl. I was hoping she would have read on here and taken notice of DocOnCall's concerns regarding her health, but I guess she knows best as always!

I cannot get over the sheer ignorance of the fact she bragged about a vaccine she had because she's dangerously fat and celebrated with a KFC......a KFC 😂 as always her cal-O-ree counting is so misplaced, she could have had an omelette packed with veggies and salad on the side for similar calories yet once again she's eating junk just because she deems it as low calorie. That KFC box is like a two finger salute to the NHS, how can she not read the room?
You'd wonder why her GP hasn't stepped in to offer her any help to lose weight , like Kate SW was offered overeaters anonymous and other support networks and Debbie got free SW classes for 3months through her GP referral programme Jane doesn't even know if her BMI is the reason for the jab so it's obvious they haven't suggested any help.

Reactions: 8
She celebrated her vaccine with a McDonalds lunch on the way home .. Unbelievable!!

• Angry
that lidl haul isnt weight loss friendly, it's full of processed junk and she just reads calories out for half and says they'll have it with salad. Clearly not losing weight or even trying so why title the vlog low calorie?? sneaky sneaky!!

Reactions: 6
Tempted to join just to say "if you cut back on the food, you can have a decent wash and heating on". Mouldy minge

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.