Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tesco has been very good with CEV and CV staff, this is from their website, this is just the latest advice but it was the same all last year. She has been at home on her arse far more than working in the last year, you'd think she'd be honest and say this. She's never had it so good, getting paid to sit at home and eat!!
View attachment 471391
Daft boy is even having to cook dinner most of the time while she's sat watching Netflix ,she lied then by saying she was at work doing the turkeys she obviously knows people would find this a joke as she doesn't even have a public facing role her hours are unsociable .

Reactions: 11
Daft boy is even having to cook dinner most of the time while she's sat watching Netflix ,she lied then by saying she was at work doing the turkeys she obviously knows people would find this a joke as she doesn't even have a public facing role her hours are unsociable .
In all fairness, she could have been in for a few weeks around Christmas as Tesco shielding had ended around Halloween, then the new variant hit and the whole country was on lockdown again and Tesco sent them all home again. It was entirely up to the employee if they stayed home because they only paid the contracted hours and a lot of people rely on overtime to make up a better wage. I thought she worked dot.com who do odd hours, she would have been in a much safer role than checkout staff. I don't think she did overtime so better to stay at home get paid!

Reactions: 10
I will tell you what part of history they will both be a part of ... helping shares in Uber eats going up or maybe the most saddest couple of cunts on the internet and that is all 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well that’s prob what my members video is gonna be tonight a poxy kfc rice box and her and bean munching it on the edge of a cliff 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Still bloody filling her body with food 🥺 girl seriously give your body a break from food!
FOOD FOOD FOOD 😯
Jesus she's scoffing that after the doorstep sandwich loaded with everything in the fridge (by the look of it ),that would've done me till tea time .

Reactions: 10
Has the jab due to her BMI cracking #AD for the pt she was working with... 😂

• Haha
so goes to home bargains 18 times a week , post office twice a day , 20 times a week popping into supermarkets for pies and ice cream but scared to work in Tesco 😂 if people really believe all this bullshit then they are as sad as she is

Reactions: 18
JG's weight gain to be eligible to shield reminds me of this

View attachment 471513
Actual footage of Jane placing her FM orders in her vagina dress

She will need her incase i tit meself emergency knickers in that case then.

Well that’s prob what my members video is gonna be tonight a poxy kfc rice box and her and bean munching it on the edge of a cliff 🙄
Are they off dogging again?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.