Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tesco has been very proactive and on the ball with shielding staff. I have a friend who works at Tesco as the minute the government announced shielding, staff were sent home on full pay. They all went back in Aug only to be sent home again before Christmas, back in again a few weeks then they've been off since. Many are like Jane just FAT!!! When some came back to work over the summer they mainly sat at home getting fatter and being paid for it, only one person used the time to get a bit of weight off as it was a wake-up call. There was resentment from other staff who were working their arses off during the busiest time while the fattys stayed at home getting fatter.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
is she for real? she's so so grateful to have had the vaccine and it seems she's so grateful to be obese too judging by this quote......"it's amazing how weight can hold you back in so many areas of life" which she said with a stupid euphoric grin on her face like she'd won the lottery, what a pair of melts, him mumbling in the car like he'd sent her into enlist in the army then her taking a week to update the vlog as she's been so busy taking to her bed and having daft boy take her temperature, honestly it's like a bad comedy sketch at this point.
Also the tit cleanser deserves a mention, it just moved the make up round, didn't actually remove it then again she was using a cloth that looked like she'd borrowed it from Tan ;)

Reactions: 16
What kinda margin is there on FM items? I can’t imagine she makes very much from it, her order volumes seem pretty small. And once you take off the cost of her copier paper, petrol and the hours she freezes her nips off hunched over the desk in the walk-in fridge it must be hardly nothing. But then I bet she doesn’t actually factor in the cost of her time for exactly that reason 😂 Biznisss woman of the year
My friend did Body Shop from home for around 7 months and confessed recently to only making around £50 a month. She can't remember how much but she said she pumped a lot back into the business and used her own money for a lot of stuff. She also said that if she ever wanted to do a 20% sale then it would be her losing out as the 20% would come off her commision if that makes sense. I asked her if she made money off others below her and if people made money off her....to which she said yes but then said its not a pyramid scheme at all 😆🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haven't watched it yet, but love that people were on here bright and early to discuss this hot mess of blubber

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ugh I don’t think I can watch the vaccine vlog haha. I just don’t understand why she wouldn’t be embarrassed to put out that she got it because she is fat. Obesity is preventable, asthma and other illnesses that are not being prioritised are not. She really is absolutely tone deaf putting that out - READ THE ROOM JANE.

Reactions: 13
I'm gobsmacked at morbidly obese getting a vaccine and now also wondering just how heavy she's gotten. Are we guessing at 17 18 stone. Everything is at an angle

Theres a girl bigger than Jane in my work who hasn't had the jab and isn't shielding. Theres also a woman with a serious heart condition who isn't shielding.

Do you think the more obese you are the worse the symptoms are from your jab? Anyone watch Louisas World on YT she makes SW videos and has been really ill from her jab and she's a very big girl.

Reactions: 8
Just watched it, if I’d have been called up due to bmi I’d be absolutely mortified, not bragging on bloody YouTube saying I’m a part of history wtf??! She almost sounded proud of being hefty! Surely Charlie‘s bmi is over 40 at the moment, I know he’s tall like so maybe not. I got a text inviting me for the vaccine last week, rang the doctors and it was because I had a collapsed lung a few years ago, I had no idea that would make me eligible but they said anything lung related flags up. Anyway, I had the Oxford one the same as chins, the side effects she mentioned were exactly what I had, felt like crap for 24hrs, I’ve already had covid and it felt the same but milder.

Theres a girl bigger than Jane in my work who hasn't had the jab and isn't shielding. Theres also a woman with a serious heart condition who isn't shielding.

Do you think the more obese you are the worse the symptoms are from your jab? Anyone watch Louisas World on YT she makes SW videos and has been really ill from her jab and she's a very big girl.
I don’t think so, my bestie is a size 8 and was in bed for three days after the Oxford one, she has no underlying conditions she got it as she works for the nhs. I did read that when people get side effects its a good sign as it’s the antibodies building up or something x

Last edited:
Why did her brother have it? Absolute farce and I really do believe she is sheilding. It all makes sense now 🤔

Why did her brother have it? Absolute farce and I really do believe she is sheilding. It all makes sense now 🤔
She never said did she, maybe he has an underlying condition or works for the nhs, he’s not overweight from her old vlogs, unless he’s been on the chins diet 😂. He could be asthmatic, some are being jabbed some aren’t!

Reactions: 10

My two sisters were poorly for a couple of days after their jab. They work in the NHS, both have healthy weights but they both had covid early January. They said that those who have had covid recently may have a reaction to the jab.
My mum had hers and she was fine.

My keyworker dad is fuming that he is still waiting for his vaccine he works with the police and is up close to people who breathe on him and spit etc all the time. Even though he has had covid and was hit very badly with it (he could barely move or eat for a month mainly just showered and slept) we know people that have been diagnosed with it twice so he wants to be protected. If he knew about people like Jane eating themselves towards a vaccine he would be livid

• Heart
I’m guessing Charlie won’t be called up as he might not have been to the doctors for years and they have no idea how big he is. Jane said she was weighed at her doctors not long ago . I guess unless they weigh you and you visit the doctors they would have no idea what your BMI was.

Haven't watched it yet, but love that people were on here bright and early to discuss this hot mess of blubber

Yeah I've barely slept all night to be honest, starting to fret a bit about going back to work tomorrow (school) where covid is currently raging even with a reduced number of pupils in. Watching that pathetic mess came about at just the wrong time 😡

• Heart
It's a joke that she had the vaccine already just because she a lard arse who need to diet. But I'm classed as vulnerable, can count the places I've on one hand for pretty much a year now. I've got various chronic health problems. She makes my blood boil
It seems her whole family have had it maybe it's down to a postcode lottery or if her dad and brother have had it on work grounds.

Those who fall into clinically vunerable I think. As she is so overweight she would be a high risk of getting seriously ill if she caught covid. Others on the list are diabetics , people with heart and lung disease. You are all so right aren’t you she is home shielding was that her plan get so big that she didn’t have to go work and do her 10 hours. That personal coach guy she used needs to be quit letting her get so big under his plan . Encouraging her to get eat three fried eggs on a bagel as a snack.
That must be why she was getting the delivery slots too.
Not one to ever stick up for the gammons monster but my man who is his early 50s has just had it and he is ex army is v tough and never gets ill etc and it knocked him for six! He has spent a day in bed, which is unheard of and he said he feels like he’s been run over by a bus!!! My parents are in their 70s and had. I symptoms apart from an aching arm and my dad had a slight headache

Bloody hell that is some achievement
Yes it's affecting everyone differently apparently the older you are the less symptoms you get .

I worked it out when she said her weight was 16. 2 and it was 42.7 . I would reckon she is 17 stone now so would be significantly up on that

This one lasted 3 minutes, she must be having a sleepless night🤣🤣🤣

T

That made me hurl, it looked as though she had wiped her arse on it first before her face, skank !

Jane the martyr ! has took one for the country and became part of history(wish she was history when I watch shite like that) and at this moment in time after watching that video of self pity which just lacked the post op gall bladder voice that’s what we got Buckets of self pity !! Poor cow had to take to her sick bed no doubt with a few club biskits and pepparami sticks to chomp under those stale squiffy smelling covers. However guyzzz being the bleeping trooper that she is our heroine Jane battled through nursed by Charlie in his best nurses outfit taking her temperature (what the actual duck !) and keeping her going with fluids 🤢🤢 and tasty tit bits ! His speech in the car made me howl , was he trying to be Winston Churchill or something, c,mom Charlie it’s not a party political broadcast on behalf of the Gammons FM party or is he trying to get her knighted for services to Industry as best new start up, bleeping hell Eastbournes answer to Michelle Mone !Baroness Gammons 😂😂😂
That must be why she uploaded it so late she knew she wouldn't be deserving of it because she's ate her way to it ,Charlie putting on a sob story of how brave she is for trying to keep their little family safe 🥴 while the two of them are a heartattack on legs ...it's laughable .

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Has abs said she’s shielding? Given she’s been to McDonalds and the Post Office in the past week I’m not sure she understands what shielding really means...
There’s something about people wearing dressing gowns over their clothes that makes my skin crawl. It’s revolting.

Reactions: 12
Tesco has been very proactive and on the ball with shielding staff. I have a friend who works at Tesco as the minute the government announced shielding, staff were sent home on full pay. They all went back in Aug only to be sent home again before Christmas, back in again a few weeks then they've been off since. Many are like Jane just FAT!!! When some came back to work over the summer they mainly sat at home getting fatter and being paid for it, only one person used the time to get a bit of weight off as it was a wake-up call. There was resentment from other staff who were working their arses off during the busiest time while the fattys stayed at home getting fatter.
That explains why there were no complaints from her about working in Tesco especially around Christmas when she's always crying about being cold and wet doing the turkeys, we knew there was something up even her subs kept asking was she left people aren't so slow .She said in the vid people she worked with have had it because of BMI so they all must be off shielding like you say . I wonder was the anxiety she was feeling before Christmas brought about because of her short lived return to work, she never said much about it after that .

Reactions: 6
So, she's had the jab due to being obese and having a high BMI - isn't that lovely and something to be proud of? 🙄 Yes, she's protected, but even with 2 jabs, she could still get COVID-19 (like everyone else) but it could still be a bad case, worse than slimmer, healthier people because of her weight, so how she can be pleased I don't know! 😡 This should give her the much-needed kick up the arse to lose some weight before her second jab, and to keep doing it to protect herself even more, but she probably won't!

• Heart
I expected ‘Land of Hope and Glory’ to be accompanying daft boys speech. Is he, or is he not, the most dull, boring guy in the entire planet!! And Jane, for someone with anxiety about standing in queues etc, you seem to get over your fear when you have to go to the post office etc!

That explains why there were no complaints from her about working in Tesco especially around Christmas when she's always crying about being cold and wet doing the turkeys, we knew there was something up even her subs kept asking was she left people aren't so slow .She said in the vid people she worked with have had it because of BMI so they all must be off shielding like you say . I wonder was the anxiety she was feeling before Christmas brought about because of her short lived return to work, she never said much about it after that .
Tesco has been very good with CEV and CV staff, this is from their website, this is just the latest advice but it was the same all last year. She has been at home on her arse far more than working in the last year, you'd think she'd be honest and say this. She's never had it so good, getting paid to sit at home and eat!!
Picture1.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.