Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she'd had a message that she would share in the next few days, I bet she's had her jab and today her arms sore, hence the paracetamol 😉
I think she said on her last vid it's some products she's going to be selling ( not FM or bags ) something else ?

Reactions: 5
She said she'd had a message that she would share in the next few days, I bet she's had her jab and today her arms sore, hence the paracetamol 😉
I will be sooo pissed off if she has had her jag because she is fat!! I have asthma and I won’t be getting it any sooner than anyone else in my age group I don’t think as I am not ‘severe’ enough.

Reactions: 7
Maybe chins is bringing out her own calorie counting book ! You know from that world where a dominos pizza , bacon egg and chips and 2 mars bar ice creams all come to 596 calories 🤗 it’s called get fat eating skinny with chins 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She wouldn't be able to get the top over her ear lobes or the bottoms over her ankles!
imagine the fun we'd have as Charlie tried to pull her out of it as she rolled around the floor saying how big it was on her wrists 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I shall report back with the good news 🤔😴

So another food shop 😱 she works in a supermarket but does not want to go out weekends so is forcing herself to do it Friday 🤔
Two old girls had a barny in Aldi and in janes words it was spectacular 🤯🤯🤯 honest looks like she’s gonna climax talking about the Aldi fight between two women 😳 really weird looks like she’s getting off on it 😨
And yes guys she’s had the jab ! So the good news is out and prob was contacted due to her BMI 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

So another food shop 😱 she works in a supermarket but does not want to go out weekends so is forcing herself to do it Friday 🤔
Two old girls had a barny in Aldi and in janes words it was spectacular 🤯🤯🤯 honest looks like she’s gonna climax talking about the Aldi fight between two women 😳 really weird looks like she’s getting off on it 😨
And yes guys she’s had the jab ! So the good news is out and prob was contacted due to her BMI 🤣
does she say it's for her BMI? I know we all know it will be but im curious if she addressed it?
imagine the highlight of your week being people having a spat in aldi 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
does she say it's for her BMI? I know we all know it will be but im curious if she addressed it?
imagine the highlight of your week being people having a spat in aldi 😂
Yeah she said that’s the only reason she could think of why they contacted her 😂
She was really enjoying the fight in Aldi said it was spectacular which is a very odd thing to say 🥺

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah she said that’s the only reason she could think of why they contacted her 😂
She was really enjoying the fight in Aldi said it was spectacular which is a very odd thing to say 🥺
Confirms what we all thought, that she's a massive fat bap and a complete witch who gets off on drama 🤣

• Haha
If i was her i would be absolutely mortified to admit I jumped the vaccine queue ahead of seriously ill people, older people and all the others because i was so fat in my mid twenties!! Give it until the end of the week and she will have wangled a vaccine for toddler Bean too by repoting his BMI to his doctor 😡🤬😡

Reactions: 14
As a retired DOCTOR, I am seriously worried about Jane and Bean's future health. That last Asda shop (members video)! - beef burgers in brioche buns, caramel waffles dunked in her tea, all-butter croissants for breakfast, KitKats, Tunnocks caramel wafers, Crunchie bars, Twirls, crisps, snacks galore, a whole pizza each for tea, processed meat by the truckload and by all accounts it was just for the weekend! And they're eating two main meals per day! She might be fooling herself by quoting the calorie value for each item but added together it's horrific! And she ignores the traffic light guidance altogether. I'm on a diet and loosing weight slowly over the period of a year and I would crawl up the wall to have ANY ONE of those things as a special treat ONCE per month. It's food, food, food and nothing but food. I'm still reeling from the three fried eggs on a bagel for an afternoon snack. I note she's already had a CoVid jab, which means that she's been flagged up as a health risk - oh, and followed by a McDonald's! For goodness sake Jane, wake up and smell the coffee - and PLEASE get some help!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Wow. I can’t believe she actually got it and likely for being fat or claiming she is a carer for Bean’s mum. I don’t even know what to day about that! Like Lexi said, I would be embarrassed to admit I jumped the Q because I am fat!! Meanwhile my parents (who are over 60 and my dad is also asthmatic but not as bad as me) haven’t even been called yet and they are also carers for my grandparents. Oh deaaaah.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I seriously can’t get over the amount of food shops for two people 🤯 just blows my mind they shop like the radfords 😂 also she was moaning about her dishwasher she absolutely hates unloading it !
for a start it’s one of them tiny ones that only fit a few plates she’s one lazy duck god help her if she ever gets a house and has kids

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Doctor...you’re not getting it! It’s all within her macros! And the reason she had lasagne (as one of her 2 main meals a day) is because it had the highest amount of protein in it!! And, let’s be honest, who’s never reached for a three fried egg bagel between their two main meals of the day?! And Charlie, well, he gets LOADS of calories, being a man working in retail, he needs the energy! See? Jane knows what’s she’s doing! God knows, she’s been doing it for 5 years! 😉 and yes, shameful she got her vaccine at 28 yes of age because of her morbid obesity!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As a retired DOCTOR, I am seriously worried about Jane and Bean's future health. That last Asda shop (members video)! - beef burgers in brioche buns, caramel waffles dunked in her tea, all-butter croissants for breakfast, KitKats, Tunnocks caramel wafers, Crunchie bars, Twirls, crisps, snacks galore, a whole pizza each for tea, processed meat by the truckload and by all accounts it was just for the weekend! And they're eating two main meals per day! She might be fooling herself by quoting the calorie value for each item but added together it's horrific! And she ignores the traffic light guidance altogether. I'm on a diet and loosing weight slowly over the period of a year and I would crawl up the wall to have ANY ONE of those things as a special treat ONCE per month. It's food, food, food and nothing but food. I'm still reeling from the three fried eggs on a bagel for an afternoon snack. I note she's already had a CoVid jab, which means that she's been flagged up as a health risk - oh, and followed by a McDonald's! For goodness sake Jane, wake up and smell the coffee - and PLEASE get some help!
Plenty of people are overweight/obese but she does seem to be being monitored by her doctor for some reason🤔 there is deffo something else going on that she's not been honest about. It's odd for a woman of her age to be flagged up so young.

They are both absolute pigs when it comes to food. It honestly disgusts me. I counted up the calories in my roast dinner yesterday and it came to just under 650 cals. Yet Jane posts similar looking meals for 438 cals or the like. She doesn't even add up correctly, so she's probably eating double of what she thinks anyway.

As a retired doctor you will probably find the eating habits Nikki Ryan aka "Fopperholic" awful. she has lots of threads. jane is the extreme one way Fopperholic is the extreme the other way

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.