Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, I've not watched her for ages, how much weight has Charlie bean put on! He looks like Tim Allen in The Santa Clause!

Reactions: 11
imagine that sight they'd need to call the emergency services to put her in traction

Reactions: 9
Fat flaps hahaha I’m dying she is honestly deluded if she thinks that weight has nothing to do with it. I hurt my back after I slipped in the snow (and couldn’t get back up, like a turtle trapped on its back ) and I notice a big difference in the pain when I gain/lose weight, even half a stone. He is an absolute unit and needs to get a grip.

I may have joined her exclusive member’s club guyzzzz. Just for this month and coz I am bored in lockdown as my partner is away at work. Got some sexy screenshots from the latest offering....
Balding middle aged man vibes (maybe she does have PCOS, as it causes hair loss and she is clearly thinning on top lol. If she does I might feel a bit of sympathy for her but not much).
wobbly gob vibes. Seriously why is it like this.

Reactions: 13
She's always had a massive forehead and too many teeth.

Fucking hell I think we,ve all joined up ! Guyzzz dying to see the next shopping haul will be a bumper one for sure, paid for by Tattlers

Fucking hell I think we,ve all joined up ! Guyzzz dying to see the next shopping haul will be a bumper one for sure, paid for by Tattlers
Delighted my 1.99 contribution will cover a couple of packs of knockoff Bueno bars for our little lady and the bean.

OMG fat flaps

Reactions: 8
Reminds me of this, however the tortoise could probably beat her in a race down the hallway (unless it was after her snack stash)

Reactions: 10
Oh god, I need to find those! Do you think maybe the minimum hours are because she's claiming something? As otherwise there's no reason why she couldn't get full time hours, surely?

Reactions: 11
Oh god, I need to find those! Do you think maybe the minimum hours are because she's claiming something? As otherwise there's no reason why she couldn't get full time hours, surely?
That's what we all thought.. but I think she's just a lazy bitch. She was happy for the bean to work 2 jobs to pay for the wedding without so much as increasing a shift. She's pathetic for a woman of her age!

Reactions: 15
Pure laziness is the answer!

She’ll be on bragging that she’s got so many new members, might join myself for the lolzzzzz

If that’s what daft boy looks like on the outside, can you imagine what the inside is like!? This is a young man of 30! And she’s 28...! Unbelievable...

Reactions: 6
Those tiles look so grotty. She is a mess from her hair scraped back like that, to the numerous chins . Imagine the bean trying to kiss her is like trying to land on a runway

https://giphy.com/l1J3LXkUMBl2avRRK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.