Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emperortooco

VIP Member
#husbandsofinstagram what the fuck is she on coz whatever it is I want some ! She is off her head with these frigging hashtags, they do my box in literally. I,ve got a couple for Charlie #gullibleknobjockey #spinelesswasteofspace. Let’s see if she uses those !!

Thread : Jane Gammons Dupe for ...#bizniss woman #wife #kind person ..the worlds biggest dupe DOPE..

To fcken right 😂 View attachment 493297View attachment 493299
Yea a pair of greedy fat fucks ! You are what you eat Gammon’s 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Disneylover

VIP Member
Can’t believe we’re on thread 27! Just marking my place girls 😍
Loving the title and recap as always x

doctordoctor

VIP Member
I expected ‘Land of Hope and Glory’ to be accompanying daft boys speech. Is he, or is he not, the most dull, boring guy in the entire planet!! And Jane, for someone with anxiety about standing in queues etc, you seem to get over your fear when you have to go to the post office etc!

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
chuffing hell charlie looks like he's in a fat suit! how is he ballooning at such a rate?
cleaning not a priority? urgh!!! she's got no excuse when she's at home almost all the time. Im OTT with cleaning but even a basic routine would keep it from getting in that state, lazy minger! she'll be giving Tan a run for her money in the grime stakes.
Charlie legit looks like he's about to explode
Honest flat looks like it ain’t been cleaned for weeks 🤮 said they are far to busy 😂 absolute state the pair of them 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Is that what her and daft boy were posting about lastnight "not everyone is your friend " is right ..she ripped off poor Angie I hope she's got her own back 😂
It may well have been! I was thinking of Angie so had a look at her Etsy, she does the little hand sanitiser bottles same as chins but that’s it. Maybe it’s Tarrrnya with the shampoo bottles

Can you imagine his mum seeing him after a while and commenting on his weight (out of concern).. I’m guessing Jane would just use this against her! being the lovely daughter in law that she is 🙈
Yes she sounds the type to comment on them both, then chins would hate her even more, not that it would take much!

DocOnCall

ALERT - Police are searching for a missing omelette! The world’s largest omelette, made with 145,000 eggs and weighing over 6 tons, was last seen being spirited out of Portugal concealed in a bagel. Intelligence suggests that it might have made its way to the south-east coast of England. Police are worried that a large part of it might have already been consumed and the remainder could end up being cut into pieces and re-sold on the black market. An important lead is being pursued relating to bags made of pearlescent pink plastic tied up with ribbon and containing rose petals that might be used to conceal the product. The public are asked to be on the lookout for a woman and a man who have been seen frequenting numerous car parks in the area in a car with damaged suspension.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jxxx

VIP Member
Has the jab due to her BMI cracking #AD for the pt she was working with... 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
For fooks sake 🤦‍♀️ Charlie Bean your sooo boring!! It’s a vaccine ffs it’s not a life achievement it’s a fookin jab? You’ve not taken one for the team you’ve done nothing extraordinary.... fook off you pleb

Oh for fooks sake now she’s unwell from it??? Fook off!!! Probably health issues from your size you fookin dick head!!!

My parents who are in their late 70’s no affects at all... husband in his 50’s no symptoms... she is such a drama queen 👑
Her whole family have had it and the beans still waiting 😂 tbf I've had it the next day I felt like my arm was hit by a bus felt sick and flu like .my mum had no symptoms.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
I felt itchy after watching that vid 😬
Can’t believe she said she’s too busy too clean 🧼 😂 dirty lazy bitch , her and bean look like they need a good wash ! Pair of salad dodgers 🥗

• Haha
  • Sick

monga

VIP Member
That post about Charlie looking at people’s addresses is odd enough, but the fact she’s limited comments on the post is even odder 🤔🤷‍♀️
What was the post meant to be about ....Charlie doing her FM admin along with his own job :rolleyes:

Marj24

VIP Member
Does anyone else think her new venture might be pick n mix and other types of sweets? She uses those silver bags that other sweet companies do & she showed some pink & white paper bags in her live that always remind me of sweet shops?

It would be risky I know because they would end up eating most of it themselves!
They would be like alcoholics running a pub

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
It’s not clothing, wax melts or pearls

They’ve had to put a bit of money into it both her and Charlie had to have a discussion because they’re saving for a house... wtf could it be

• Wow