Jane Gammons #26 The MIL see's through her chat, from the wicked witch of Eastbournes flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think beginning weight was 16st 2lb
Lost 5lb the first week
Lost 1lb this week
So current weight is 15st 9lb

Does that sound right?
Missed her saying 16st 2. There seems a very conservative estimate. Did she not admit before Christmas that she was nearly 17st? The 5lb will be water weight and she will start putting on soon.

Reactions: 9
Missed her saying 16st 2. There seems a very conservative estimate. Did she not admit before Christmas that she was nearly 17st? The 5lb will be water weight and she will start putting on soon.
5th January IG post of her 'dancing' in the pink star jumper - 'saying goodbye to 16st 2lb'

There is no way she can lose anything substantial on 2000/2300 calories a day, water weight will come off quickly but there's no veg or salad just a duck tonne of carbs (and protein shakes) in that diet. It makes me feel bloated just looking at her food lists/shopping.

Reactions: 10
She’ll be coming ‘off plan’ soon for a month long celebration of Valentine’s Day. Last year she’d booked a table at a restaurant (she hadn’t) and then Charlie phoned her and suggested a pizza at the seafront instead.....and they say romance is dead!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’ll be coming ‘off plan’ soon for a month long celebration of Valentine’s Day. Last year she’d booked a table at a restaurant (she hadn’t) and then Charlie phoned her and suggested a pizza at the seafront instead.....and they say romance is dead!
Is that the vlog he was salivating more over the pizza than Jane ,and they'd forgotten to put extra chips in their order was the only romantic word uttered 😂

• Haha
Oh! I don’t know! She put a photo up of the the pair of them with a ’can’t wait for date night’ caption.....then said daft boy had phoned to ask if she wouldn’t prefer a takeaway pizza instead!

• Haha
Oh! I don’t know! She put a photo up of the the pair of them with a ’can’t wait for date night’ caption.....then said daft boy had phoned to ask if she wouldn’t prefer a takeaway pizza instead!
Maybe not the one I'm thinking on they were on top of beachy head stuffing their faces

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched her latest YouTube . She really doesn’t know what protein shakes are for does she. A bag of wotsits and a shake while waiting on her lunch cooking. Never mind that bagel that would fill up a rugby player. Each diet she does is a crazy as the last . Proper entertaining though. She is the gift that keeps giving . Just when you think she cant get any worse she does .

Yet she keeps claiming Covid is the reason she isn’t doing anything when that was pregnant Covid over here in the UK (I mean it was here but was ignored until March) I still claim it’s coz they can’t face looking at each other across a table where as in a car they are wide by side lol (that was a typo but it’s fitting so I won’t correct it)

Reactions: 5
The prodding of the chicken ...
DBC1338C-ED3E-4F72-BEEE-D6798DBDC820.png

The prodding of the loo freshener things ... omg why is the prodding so annoying?????
A4AA3870-14C2-4523-94D2-3AC578F0F2F6.png

It’s carb loading again isn’t it? And not a green vegetable in sight?! Pasta and rice and more rice FOR CHARLIE’S WORK (ie that’s ok then!!)!!! Everything is ok if it has protein in. This ‘diet’ is just absolute nonsense isn’t it! They should be eating a plate of green veg, and a piece of grilled fish or meat NOT rice, pasta, bread, bagels, more rice, the rice crispy things etc etc ... what is this coach a coach in? Carb loading? No wonder they are enjoying it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The prodding of the chicken ...View attachment 401354

The prodding of the loo freshener things ... omg why is the prodding so annoying?????View attachment 401355

It’s carb loading again isn’t it? And not a green vegetable in sight?! Pasta and rice and more rice FOR CHARLIE’S WORK (ie that’s ok then!!)!!! Everything is ok if it has protein in. This ‘diet’ is just absolute nonsense isn’t it! They should be eating a plate of green veg, and a piece of grilled fish or meat NOT rice, pasta, bread, bagels, more rice, the rice crispy things etc etc ... what is this coach a coach in? Carb loading? No wonder they are enjoying it!
She does tend to prod everything doesn't she? Large chicken by accident? Yeah ok then Jane. And I bet that full mince went on one meal between them.
Why does she over pronounce things...coaccccchhhhhh, wrapsssss, whichhhhh.....maybe its just me but its annoying.

This was her when she was molesting the turkey on xmas eve, i think her coaccchhhhhh should watch that and rethink her calorie allowance.

Attachments

• Haha
I would get 3 meals out of that mince and that’s a family of 2 adults and a toddler.. prob a spag Bol, a chili and a cottage pie. She will defo use that whole pack for one dinner! Or lunch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
extra large chicken but it's ok because Charlie will take the leftovers to work the next day.......so she's saying they'll only get 3 portions off that big chicken? omg do they just pass it back and forth and gnaw it off the carcass?

• Haha
New members vid ... new hoover is amazing payed £200 , ordered food shop soft boy will pick it up
After going London , cleaning garden and windows they are black 🤢 doing twigs still it’s taken a month ! Moral of the story I’ve wasted £1.99 😂

• Haha
extra large chicken but it's ok because Charlie will take the leftovers to work the next day.......so she's saying they'll only get 3 portions off that big chicken? omg do they just pass it back and forth and gnaw it off the carcass?
We have 5 adults and 2 kids in our house and have some leftover from a chicken I dread to think what their portion size is!!

Reactions: 4
When there are just two of us i cook a large chicken on a sunday, feeds us a roast, then monday a curry and tuesday a chicken pasta dish. literally three days of meals with a large chicken.

I would get 3 meals out of that mince and that’s a family of 2 adults and a toddler.. prob a spag Bol, a chili and a cottage pie. She will defo use that whole pack for one dinner! Or lunch 🤣
Same

Reactions: 7
When there are just two of us i cook a large chicken on a sunday, feeds us a roast, then monday a curry and tuesday a chicken pasta dish. literally three days of meals with a large chicken.

Same
Yes! I did a roast yesterday and used the majority of the leftover chicken for curry tonight and had a chicken wrap for lunch

I’m gonna turn into a chicken🤣 I just hate waste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.