Jane Gammons #24 Pies and lies she’s rolling in cash but still buying trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’ve already said it but she is not the person she was, when I first started watching her YT years ago I looked forward to her videos really enjoyed them! But now I look forward to seeing what shite she says does and shows 🥴 she is just vile at the moment, people are really struggling financially, to encourage them to join FM is awful. She has only been successful (If what she says is true?) she has loads of pathetic followers that think she is the “one” if she didn’t have those poor soles she’d have nothing... disgraceful 😡
Yeah I agree she was " watchable" at the beginning but she's just turned into a money grabbing witch especially as those people she's signed up are funding her lazy lifestyle ..if only they could see it .

Reactions: 13
Those stories on her scents page WOW she even goes red with embarrassment as the lies fall out of her mouth she lies as much as Mrs Hinch these days she’s not a very nice person at all is she does she forget we know the deliveries took ages she told us that her exact words not ours but oh no they have been taking 3 days to get to her before lockdown!! LIE!! Claiming it’s easy to make money!! LIE!! Trying to justify the price increase to cover “Covid” and a new warehouse. Every single word of her stories tonight has been disgusting lies to get recruits nasty nasty girl!!

I hope you watch via the app so it doesn’t show the view and doesn’t help her engagement what a horrible person trying to rip people off and sign them up behh guy ire Christmas Charlie must be so proud

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Those stories on her scents page WOW she even goes red with embarrassment as the lies fall out of her mouth she lies as much as Mrs Hinch these days she’s not a very nice person at all is she does she forget we know the deliveries took ages she told us that her exact words not ours but oh no they have been taking 3 days to get to her before lockdown!! LIE!! Claiming it’s easy to make money!! LIE!! Trying to justify the price increase to cover “Covid” and a new warehouse. Every single word of her stories tonight has been disgusting lies to get recruits nasty nasty girl!!

I hope you watch via the app so it doesn’t show the view and doesn’t help her engagement what a horrible person trying to rip people off and sign them up behh guy ire Christmas Charlie must be so proud
Yip ! I agree with everything you've said she's just getting greedier (food and money ) by the day ...those stories are a disgrace :confused:

Reactions: 10
I’m starting to think Amy isn’t real (Charlie perhaps) or a tattler as no sign of her then since we mentioned her the other day up she pops on the live 😂 😂

View attachment 310229
This is the biggest load of bollox I have seen her cone out with 😂 DPD are not struggling to keep up they are a massive courier company we use them all the time I’ve not once been told or had a delay stop lying and admit your tit MLM company are slow at dispatch I doubt people will even get orders before Christmas why blame DPD
......or just order them directly from Amazon 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She’s had to go back and ask for extra hours??? She’s just asked for them to be reduced! Thought she was too busy to work the 20 hours she was working, what with her biznezz empire taking off!!? She’s an eejit.
Did she ask Tesco for more hours?
Oohh the bizznissss isn't paying as well as she initially bragged....

It’s my birthday today so in honour of our Jane I’m gonna order a Chinese and consume 10 thousand calories in one sitting ! Gonna make my girl proud 😂🥳
Happy Birthday!
Did you book a week off work and start celebrating it 2 weeks ago in true chins style?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow, haven't watched gammons in a good few months, her FM tit bores me to tears 🥴 what has happened to her face? 🤨
It's just fat trying to deposit somewhere 😂

She's wondering does anyone live in Austrailia FM are to launch there shortly 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why’s she sharing food photos daily again nobody cares stop documenting all your failed attempts 😂 rather she showed what she was eating daily to gain 3 stone in a short space of time I’m curious to see those photos 😂

Reactions: 12
Why’s she sharing food photos daily again nobody cares stop documenting all your failed attempts 😂 rather she showed what she was eating daily to gain 3 stone in a short space of time I’m curious to see those photos 😂
I bet they have shares in Just Eat 😳

• Haha
Tan is able to ship her reefs she doesn't seem to be having any problems with delivery

Reactions: 8
Honestly I've gained 3 stone since this time last year...lots of biscuits, lockdown baking and pints of ben and Jerry's will do it for you...I dread to think the calories I've eaten 🙈🙈

I ordered something on friday and it arrived on saturday via dpd so she talks absolute shite.

Reactions: 12
Honestly I've gained 3 stone since this time last year...lots of biscuits, lockdown baking and pints of ben and Jerry's will do it for you...I dread to think the calories I've eaten 🙈🙈
Sounds like my diet 😂 find it funny how she shares her meals when counting and admits nothing when having a binge. Anyone bored to tears of her SW meals back to 2 cooked meals a day no doubt by the looks of it

I do nutracheck to keep me in the balance I know chins can’t spell but she can’t count either the pic she had boiled eggs and toast is not 228 cals she claims - 2 medium sized boiled eggs 132 cals, 2 x wholemeal bread 128 cals, I use clover lighter so I’m being generous saying she uses light 😂 is 46 cals so my adding that’s 306 cals. No wonder she’s not losing weight and piling it on she’s in denial of her calorie intake so the greedy grunt can scoff more. 🐷

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.