Jane Gammons #24 Pies and lies she’s rolling in cash but still buying trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thanks to @Sweatybetty for a cracker of a thread title, sums her up very well ;)

quick recap of the last thread.......still fat!

but also.....

After reducing her hours thinking she was the next lord sugar she is now asking Tesco for extra hours and will once again be on turkey duty ha!
Looks like they're back on SW yet won't address or admit it....we see your hexa and hexb!
Both her and Charlie have ballooned and seem to be still doing so!
She's bragging all the time and ramming FM down all her followers throats constantly!
Still fannying on with stickers, sweets and sequins...oh and now pickled onions too!
Still zero concern for Charlies mum!
She had "bangs" cut in her hair but they've not been seen since!
Seems to have even driven Amy the gammon rump kisser away!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
thanks to @Sweatybetty for a cracker of a thread title, sums her up very well ;)

but also.....

After reducing her hours thinking she was the next lord sugar she is now asking Tesco for extra hours and will once again be on turkey duty ha!
Looks like they're back on SW yet won't address or admit it....we see your hexa and hexb!
She's bragging all the time and ramming FM down all her followers throats constantly!
Still fannying on with stickers, sweets and sequins...oh and now pickled onions too!
Great title and recap 😂 Amy was first on her live yesterday no getting rid of her yet

More sales pitch :rolleyes: I bet she’s left Tesco
0D15A5F1-82C2-4F51-932F-E7E0123D1E48.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s had to go back and ask for extra hours??? She’s just asked for them to be reduced! Thought she was too busy to work the 20 hours she was working, what with her biznezz empire taking off!!? She’s an eejit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

but also.....

🤣👏🏻🤣

Great title and recap 😂 Amy was first on her live yesterday no getting rid of her yet

More sales pitch :rolleyes: I bet she’s left TescoView attachment 310047
She doesn’t have a business... she’s a sales rep
somehow she isn't able to differentiate between the two.

She’s had to go back and ask for extra hours??? She’s just asked for them to be reduced! Thought she was too busy to work the 20 hours she was working, what with her biznezz empire taking off!!? She’s an eejit.
I honestly think she has some kind of learning disability.. definitely easy prey for the MLM huns... I’d almost feel sorry for her if I didn’t actually despise her and her selfish ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
her face has got so big all I see when I look at her is buzz lightyear

buzz.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m starting to think Amy isn’t real (Charlie perhaps) or a tattler as no sign of her then since we mentioned her the other day up she pops on the live 😂 😂

E06E3F98-FCF2-4346-8BD0-489FFA386494.jpeg

This is the biggest load of bollox I have seen her cone out with 😂 DPD are not struggling to keep up they are a massive courier company we use them all the time I’ve not once been told or had a delay stop lying and admit your tit MLM company are slow at dispatch I doubt people will even get orders before Christmas why blame DPD

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Anyone work with DPD who can verify this? I’d love to know the true story...
I don’t work for them but use them several times a week I’m due a delivery Monday that was dispatched yesterday and I’ve nor had any delays but I do have a good friend that is a manager at a local branch so I will ask but no other company that use them have issued delay warnings and they work right up to Christmas not a cut off the first week of December but then again she has to then post via Royal Mail if I was her I would be very careful because if her cut off is 7th December and she claims DPD are struggling then she has to post on via RM I can’t see orders arriving before Christmas!!!!! She will have lots of pissed off people if she fucks yo Christmas presents even if she is trying to blame delivery and “it’s not my fault guys!!!” Nobody gives a tit about her excuses she would ruin anyone Christmas that relied on it for gifts and if she was the customer she would be the first to moan about it

Who’s the old looking bird at the front?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m starting to think Amy isn’t real (Charlie perhaps) or a tattler as no sign of her then since we mentioned her the other day up she pops on the live 😂 😂

View attachment 310229
This is the biggest load of bollox I have seen her cone out with 😂 DPD are not struggling to keep up they are a massive courier company we use them all the time I’ve not once been told or had a delay stop lying and admit your tit MLM company are slow at dispatch I doubt people will even get orders before Christmas why blame DPD
I call bullshit, I’ve had two deliveries from them this week, both came the day after ordering. I always find them very efficient 🤔

I call bullshit, I’ve had two deliveries from them this week, both came the day after ordering. I always find them very efficient 🤔
I agree and it’s bad for her to bad mouth them like that and make out they are struggling...

With a few bottles of cat piss! I highly doubt it she’s so deluded she’s making out FM is the biggest business they deliver

Reactions: 7
That is very odd about loopy Amy popping up. I literally asked about her the other day! 😄

• Haha
The cheese is real with this one...and not just the smell from the bottles

Highly doubt dpd are struggling to keep up. Ive been on their website as I have nothing better to do and checked random UK postcodes and there are no delays in service...yes I did check Eastbourne too 🤣
It'll just be another sales technique ,,get the orders in quick guyzzz if you want them for Christmas !👋 we see through your tit Jane we're not so slow:confused:

That is very odd about loopy Amy popping up. I literally asked about her the other day! 😄
Everything we discussed and questioned she answered ..about the pregnancy and the candy canes too. She's never off tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 12
the DPD story is bollocks, i've got a friend who sells FM and she's always in my news feed, this week and last week she's been posting pics of her orders saying how fast they're arriving now and how pleased she is! Jane is doing this to A, cover her lazy arse so she can take her time getting orders out to people and B, so people panic buy! sly, sneaky buggar!

Reactions: 9
I don’t work for them but use them several times a week I’m due a delivery Monday that was dispatched yesterday and I’ve nor had any delays but I do have a good friend that is a manager at a local branch so I will ask but no other company that use them have issued delay warnings and they work right up to Christmas not a cut off the first week of December but then again she has to then post via Royal Mail if I was her I would be very careful because if her cut off is 7th December and she claims DPD are struggling then she has to post on via RM I can’t see orders arriving before Christmas!!!!! She will have lots of pissed off people if she fucks yo Christmas presents even if she is trying to blame delivery and “it’s not my fault guys!!!” Nobody gives a tit about her excuses she would ruin anyone Christmas that relied on it for gifts and if she was the customer she would be the first to moan about it

Who’s the old looking bird at the front?
The upstairs neighbour 😂 Charlie has finally decided to ditch her and ride off into the 🌇

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.