Jane Gammons #24 Pies and lies she’s rolling in cash but still buying trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quality content as always from these porkers. Fancy rating people’s lights when you 1. Don’t have any and 2. Can’t even afford heating!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone has already mentioned it but why do they only go out in the dark?! It’s really bizarre, also they very rarely go for a walk, why go out in the dark, freezing cold pissing down and not a soul around? Honestly these two are getting worse and her chins are getting bigger by the day, those angles 😱🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do they think that short walk is going to cancel out the tub of biscuits they scoffed earlier 🥴

• Haha
Someone has already mentioned it but why do they only go out in the dark?! It’s really bizarre, also they very rarely go for a walk, why go out in the dark, freezing cold pissing down and not a soul around? Honestly these two are getting worse and her chins are getting bigger by the day, those angles 😱🤣
So they can critique everyone’s Christmas lights and find them wanting

I’ve just moved to the sea and tell you what it’s wasted on them ! Wobbling around in the dark or in the car farting while eating copious amounts of chips and burgers 🍔 can’t wait till she buys her house ( if she ever does ) can you imagine the decor 🤢 gonna look like mr tumbles has decorated it ! She has zero taste makes me feel sick looking at all the mismatched stuff she has 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she goes out in the dark in case anyone spots her and can see how much weight she's stacked on. I bet it's so much more than what she let's on to us lot

Think I’m gonna take one for the team and join her £1.99 club ! Think it’s gonna have to be done can have a binge watch and report back 😂
Do you think I can ask chins for a refund after ? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I also live on the coast and the village we're in has its own small bay too, we're always out for walks, can't get enough of the good old sea air. I remember during the first lockdown being so grateful to have it all on our doorstep for daily walks and fresh air, then there's the fusty gammons who prefer to languish in their freezing cold pit rather than make the most of where they live, only time i've seen them at the beach was when Charlie was nicking pebbles that time 😂

• Haha
I think she goes out in the dark in case anyone spots her and can see how much weight she's stacked on. I bet it's so much more than what she let's on to us lot
Maybe she’s afraid of getting papped while not looking her best or getting accosted by her adoring fan’s 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just can’t work this pair out. Claims she’s busy says she has a lazy rurrrrlaxing day moaned Charlie had F1 on said she watch Netflix most of the day and then goes on a night walk. I feel since FM she’s got even weirder than before.

Reactions: 11
They must have cancelled the " meet up" with the dog there was no mention of it or was it Saturday it was to take place.?..I can't understand how she begrudges charlie any telly time when she hogs it all week ,even when he's watching the footie she always finds something for him to do she's so selfish.

Reactions: 7
Think I’m gonna take one for the team and join her £1.99 club ! Think it’s gonna have to be done can have a binge watch and report back 😂
Do you think I can ask chins for a refund after ? 😂😂😂
Yes girl!! Report back asap, I’m intrigued to see the cheap shite presents she’s bought this year 😂. When your month is up I’ll do the next one cos I’m nosey 😚🤣🧐

Christ you know the world is down the shitter when she's an influencer 😄😄
Not half 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes girl!! Report back asap, I’m intrigued to see the cheap shite presents she’s bought this year 😂. When your month is up I’ll do the next one cos I’m nosey 😚🤣🧐

Not half 🤣🤣
Angie Walton's on the Guru thread so stranger things have happened :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.