Jane Gammons #24 Pies and lies she’s rolling in cash but still buying trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'll just be another sales technique ,,get the orders in quick guyzzz if you want them for Christmas !👋 we see through your tit Jane we're not so slow:confused:

Everything we discussed and questioned she answered ..about the pregnancy and the candy canes too. She's never off tattle
Yeah then come December it’ll be oh guyyyys you’ve still got loads of time to order, bore off chins

I reckon she’s on tattle more than us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its been a while my fellow chins detesters ❤ Good to see nothing has changed and she is still happy defrauding her minions and ballooning by the day. I have missed you witty lot x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s my birthday today so in honour of our Jane I’m gonna order a Chinese and consume 10 thousand calories in one sitting ! Gonna make my girl proud 😂🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Its been a while my fellow chins detesters ❤ Good to see nothing has changed and she is still happy defrauding her minions and ballooning by the day. I have missed you witty lot x
yay we missed you! good to see you back :love:

happy birthday @Sweatybetty hope you're having seven meals and clearing out the snack drawer in true gammon style

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s my birthday today so in honour of our Jane I’m gonna order a Chinese and consume 10 thousand calories in one sitting ! Gonna make my girl proud 😂🥳
Happy Birthday🎂🎉

We missed you x..now we just need @Emperortooco back too

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy birthday! Have a bloody immense one (not as immense as our chins obvs,)

Thank you @monga & @lexiloo! I can chuck a few c*nts and a*ses in, in honour of our @Emperortooco.

I must have a read back over what I have missed!

Much love.... And be back after catching up xx

• Heart
Also do you think hubby will drive me to the nearest death spot just to make my night extra special? We could sit in the car with the heating on 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Happy birthday doll, have a lovely night 🍹🥂🍾🎂 don’t forget you’ve got to birthday binge eat for a month 😉🤣🥳

Welcome back Suzey, we’ve missed you 🥰 x

Happy Birthday🎂🎉

We missed you x..now we just need @Emperortooco back too
Ah yes I hope @Emperortooco is well and comes back soon x

• Heart
Happy Birthday Month! Enjoy it 🎉 🎉

This “often mistaken for” am I the only one that has never had anyone mistake their perfume or say Oh hello you smell like lady million for me to reply oh no darling my Oder is often mistaken for lady million but it’s cat piss code 666 ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She ain’t the full Bob Dillon 🙄 guess her crappy loo brush has been put up sorry I meant Christmas trees 🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They're in full Christmas mode by the look of things ,it must be another advertising gimmick Charlie sloshed under the tree holding up the scents bottle ..CCTV of the flats carpark ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My god her scentsby stories are a bragging disgrace :rolleyes: trying to rope in as many people as possible before Christmas when many families will be struggling she should be ashamed of herself.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
My god her scentsby stories are a bragging disgrace :rolleyes: trying to rope in as many people as possible before Christmas when many families will be struggling she should be ashamed of herself.
I know I’ve already said it but she is not the person she was, when I first started watching her YT years ago I looked forward to her videos really enjoyed them! But now I look forward to seeing what shite she says does and shows 🥴 she is just vile at the moment, people are really struggling financially, to encourage them to join FM is awful. She has only been successful (If what she says is true?) she has loads of pathetic followers that think she is the “one” if she didn’t have those poor soles she’d have nothing... disgraceful 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.