Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
Someone in her live just asked if Charlie’s mum will be with them for Xmas and she replied they have made arrangements for her over Xmas ??? What a strange answer ! Disgusting no reason whatsoever the mum could not join them Xmas day 😳
Just watched the live, don’t know how I lasted 29 minutes. The bloody dancing was enough to put anyone off, she’s such a tit. She skimmed over that question didn’t she, they’ve made arrangements for her??! They’re a bloody disgrace, poor Mrs Gammons, I really am disgusted by the pair of them

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I,m struggling with her, must admit which is why I,ve not posted. Just find her dull as dishwater nowadays and very self centred and like others have said her dismissive attitude towards Charlie’s mum speaks volumes for me of the type of person that she is deep down.No matter how many times she tries to hide behind that I,m a nice person facade her cover has well and truly been blown !

• Heart
Reactions: 19

lexiloo

VIP Member
she's a first class tit, I watched the live (or as much as I could face) cringing at how funny and endearing she thinks she is when in reality she's about as likeable as toothache and could best be described as a boil on the arse of society

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
And if she’s as ill as they say wouldn’t Charlie want to be with his mum at Xmas ?? He really has no backbone you can tell jane won’t allow it ! Shame on him what a spineless excuse of a man .

Genuinely confused by this - she won’t put the heating on because of the cost (surely it’s like a pound max a day?) but she will waste electricity to have the TV on playing an image of a burning fire? Has she lost her mind?

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Someone in her live just asked if Charlie’s mum will be with them for Xmas and she replied they have made arrangements for her over Xmas ??? What a strange answer ! Disgusting no reason whatsoever the mum could not join them Xmas day 😳

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It's like they are are talking about putting a dog in the kennels 🥺

• Sad
  • Angry

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
And if she’s as ill as they say wouldn’t Charlie want to be with his mum at Xmas ?? He really has no backbone you can tell jane won’t allow it ! Shame on him what a spineless excuse of a man .
He will regret it all one day. My dad died suddenly and I have zero regrets regarding visits and time spent with him. He had his last christmas at our old flat along with dh's parents. He was so poorly that day and hardly touched his christmas dinner but he joined in with the laughs and games the best he could ❤ less than a month his cancer took him sooner than we thought. He was 68.
Mrs Gammons is in her 70's isn't she? Not in great health either. Bean, sort yourself out and go spend the day with your mum.

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
Just watched the live, don’t know how I lasted 29 minutes. The bloody dancing was enough to put anyone off, she’s such a tit. She skimmed over that question didn’t she, they’ve made arrangements for her??! They’re a bloody disgrace, poor Mrs Gammons, I really am disgusted by the pair of them
Bet they've arranged for her to go back to the care home for respite over Christmas and New Year ...disgusting 🐷🐷

• Sad
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
when they start slurping and chomping those advent calendar chocolates it makes me queasy, they moan how small they are too! they're for kids not fat folk having groin clench over them FFS

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
both sat there looking like they've raided every treat draw in a ten mile radius and have a direct line to uber eats yet have the cheek to say they don't feel they should answer questions about weight, how can they carry on vlogging ignoring the elephant in the room....see what I did there ;) which is the fact they've both stacked on so much timber its like they've taken up competitive eating, her face looks like an inflatable and his belly looks like it would be through the front door a good 10 seconds before him, wake up you deluded pair, own the fact you're fat and stop banging on about calorie counting and how it works for you because guess what butter balls.......it doesn't!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
I see the next vid is in premiere mode 🙄 all that anticipation for two fat twats in a stinky flat rolling around in hysterics prob over a new pie filling or something 🤨 bet you it’s the most childish silly thing that has them in fits of laughter , hope FM world goes bust and she has to get a proper job 🤗

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
so soft lad was peeing himself laughing at.....wait for it.....Jane pronouncing bahrain as baa-ha-rain! what a bloody shit show! she spent half the time harping on about FM parcels and their new clothes drier, no more musty gussets apparently because they spin their washing a few times before drying it HAHA dying at how thick and boring they are 😂

• Haha
Why is she making out she’s too busy to do house work? Does she not realise many of us have jobs houses and kids yet still manage. She makes out she’s so busy but then also says FM is so easy and doesn’t take much time at all.
Yeah, it's easy to post how much you've been paid, but she says she's so busy, been in the office until 9pm. She's too thick to work out that time has a cost, plus sweets , ribbons, stickers etc, time and fuel to drop at the post office, if it's taking so much of her time that she can't clean , it probably works out about a fiver an hour, I'd rather work more hours at Tesco for a tenner an hour, and have my life back, time to clean , less tat and a nice bedroom for my mother in law to spend Christmas with us 😉

Looks like he’s taken his mum out 😬😬😬
😂😂Ha ! I was thinking more along the lines of an 50year old man who's slightly balding and has eaten one too many mince pies. He likes to dress up in his wives clothes as they go for a quiet drive for some little late night extra curricular activities up on Beachy Head

I took this exact screenshot to share! This pair of twats moaning about the lack of shops open and other random shit 😂 The state of them moaning about card factory cards 😂
Lol should share it. it will be better quality as I haven't got access to my phone atm.

Her chin is literally vanishing into neck like one giant blob
Screenshot_20201211-204156_kindlephoto-22954016.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Disneylover

VIP Member
Bet they've arranged for her to go back to the care home for respite over Christmas and New Year ...disgusting 🐷🐷
If that’s the case then they are nothing but scumbags! I wonder if the carers are gonna feed her or the other ‘family members’ are having her. Either way they make me sick!

He defo needs to grow a pair, what kind of man would be so under the bastard thumb

I have a feeling you could be right on this @monga disgusting indeed the pair of them should be throughly ashamed of themselves ... that being said MrsG snr will probably have a better time being looked after in the care home.