Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's re uploaded the last vlog after youtube deleted it, does she think people are thick? It will have been reported or she will have been worried it would get reported probably for the blatant yet non disclosed advertising so removed it, edited it and re uploaded, i wonder if we can see any differences in it???

Reactions: 8
She's re uploaded the last vlog after youtube deleted it, does she think people are thick? It will have been reported or she will have been worried it would get reported probably for the blatant yet non disclosed advertising so removed it, edited it and re uploaded, i wonder if we can see any differences in it???
I started to watch to try figure out what’s been cut out but got bored after 2 minutes there would of been reason for it though

Guys, guys she is no good at crafting she’s told us all this before ... but she has so many ideas ... shame the ideas are not original though are they Jane ? 100% of your ideas are stolen from other people and some of those have even gifted you stuff in the past. You are literally stealing other people’s ideas

Reactions: 9
Just had a look, I couldn’t be arsed watching it all but I’m sure she said near the start of the other one that she was going to talk about fm a bit so she was going to put ‘ad’ in the title. She must have edited that bit out! I’m pretty sure Youtube only delete videos if there’s something offensive in it. Liar liar, black leggings on fire Jane 🔥

Quick check out Tracey McGarry’s comment. Wonder how long that will stay up for ? 😂

View attachment 266154
It’s either a tattler or one of her delusional fans 🤣

• Haha
Just had a look, I couldn’t be arsed watching it all but I’m sure she said near the start of the other one that she was going to talk about fm a bit so she was going to put ‘ad’ in the title. She must have edited that bit out! I’m pretty sure Youtube only delete videos if there’s something offensive in it. Liar liar, black leggings on fire Jane 🔥
yes she definitely did say she would mark it as an AD as she going to be chatting about FM and telling people what it was as she gets so many comments asking....ive never seen one!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve rewatched it. There’s no differences I don’t think 🤔. The only thing I can see is at around 24:54, she’s answered a call from Charlie so the screen jumps as she comes back on to film. But then it jumps again, there was definitely editing there. Can’t remember if it was like that the first time though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
yes she definitely did say she would mark it as an AD as she going to be chatting about FM and telling people what it was as she gets so many comments asking....ive never seen one!
No, me neither apart from ages ago when fan girl Amy was saying how wonderful it was buying fm perfume to help them buy their dream home 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Remember She deleted a live during her meltdown over working during the start of lockdown, she said it wouldn’t upload or something but she’d obviously deleted it because people were calling her out over something to do with Tesco 😉

• Haha
I really didn’t want to watch the fm video... but I did 😤 she is vile! Whoever gets sucked into that shite I feel very sorry for, so nasty to encourage people to buy this shite
In one breath they say it’s made in the same factory with same ingredients then in the next often mistaken for.. both completely contradictory

I’ve rewatched it. There’s no differences I don’t think 🤔. The only thing I can see is at around 24:54, she’s answered a call from Charlie so the screen jumps as she comes back on to film. But then it jumps again, there was definitely editing there. Can’t remember if it was like that the first time though.
I know in the original video she got up at least twice to answer his phone calls, I wondered why she didn't just edit that out originally!!

Reactions: 6
I know in the original video she got up at least twice to answer his phone calls, I wondered why she didn't just edit that out originally!!
It makes her look busy and important to keep getting phone calls ... even if they are from bean lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where is Amy?

Jane all the gear and no idea not exactly business woman of the year 👌

Last edited:
Omg drama of the week! Sad git has swallowed mouthwash! Quick let’s all head to a and e in support

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg drama of the week! Sad git has swallowed mouthwash! Quick let’s all head to a and e in support
😂😂 When I saw her story I thought oh god here we go, another trip to A&E. It actually wouldn’t have surprised me!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
swallowed some mouthwash and they're googling to see if its dangerous? is she for real? what an absolute melon!! how are these two allowed to live alone with no parental supervision??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not worried about eating a whole chicken she payed £1.99 For 🤢 but worried about mouthwash ? Stupid pair of wankers 🙄

• Haha
#prayforbeans

Really hope he made it through the night, positive thoughts, hang in there Beans 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.