Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never seems to do any work there’s blest she’s making up the lost Tesco wage. What happened to her vlogging her playing sims? Does she ever stick at anything?

Reactions: 12
£4.99!!!!!??? For a second hand (lid open) bottle with some bloody measurements on that you could write on any bottle you already have yourself 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️💰

• Wow
  • Haha
£4.99!!!!!??? For a second hand (lid open) bottle with some bloody measurements on that you could write on any bottle you already have yourself 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️💰
I rushed over to say HAS SHE LABELLED a used plastic bottle 😂

She’s clueless the shittest business woman she could of got some really nice glass bottles if that’s what she wanted to do nor a bloody used plastic bottle 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely she can’t be trying to flog a used plastic bottle with shite labels on it 😂😂😂 What the actual duck hahahahaha 😂 that’s a new low. I thought maybe it was wholesale bottles that can be used for companies making juice or whatever but then they wouldn’t have the seal broken would they? Unless she has broken the seal rather than take the lid off over the top, which is just as bad! At least remove the ring at the bottom so it doesn’t look as obvious! Stupid cow haha. Like someone said some nice glass milk bottles, the wee ones that are shaped like old fashioned milk bottles, would be much nicer than that cheap tat!

She's on the mince pies now ,,I think the destruction of the paving slabs was the result of her walking on them ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
looks like only 3 mince pies in that box, she will totally wrestle charlie to the ground and sit on him to make sure she gets two 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's what I was thinking ,will she half the 3rd one Charlies not allowed a crumb more than her ...but I bet she scoffs the lot of them

• Haha
Mince pies are all within their calories guyyyys, I bet they bought more than one box as well

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely she can’t be trying to flog a used plastic bottle with shite labels on it 😂😂😂 What the actual duck hahahahaha 😂 that’s a new low. I thought maybe it was wholesale bottles that can be used for companies making juice or whatever but then they wouldn’t have the seal broken would they? Unless she has broken the seal rather than take the lid off over the top, which is just as bad! At least remove the ring at the bottom so it doesn’t look as obvious! Stupid cow haha. Like someone said some nice glass milk bottles, the wee ones that are shaped like old fashioned milk bottles, would be much nicer than that cheap tat!
A quick google!

With VAT and shipping, they work out approx 50p a bottle (when buying 50) so if you're reading here Jane, buy some new ones!!

Reactions: 9
I can't find the plastic bottle but I am having a good chuckle at the insta aspirational life photos. With Charw-wee posing in front of their other car. Which we've not seen them in as jane can no longer fit in it

A quick google!

With VAT and shipping, they work out approx 50p a bottle (when buying 50) so if you're reading here Jane, buy some new ones!!
50p a bottle and she is selling them for £4.50. The amount of vinyl used can’t be that expensive either and the price won’t include shipping. Grabby as duck so she is! 🙄

I was coming on to post that photo 😉....
So guys, she doesn’t work long enough hours to have to take a milk bottle into work
it’s only her and Charlie at home why does she need a labelled milk bottle, it’s not as if she will use it ... as for the Zaflora bottle why decant Zaflora from one bottle to another ?
the only thing I decant is oil from a Costco sized bottle into a spray bottle ( I won’t use FryShite ).

• Haha
What’s wrong with the SW milk bottle she had made by her friend who’s business she’s ripping off? It looked much nicer

Reactions: 11
I was coming on to post that photo 😉....
So guys, she doesn’t work long enough hours to have to take a milk bottle into work
it’s only her and Charlie at home why does she need a labelled milk bottle, it’s not as if she will use it ... as for the Zaflora bottle why decant Zaflora from one bottle to another ?
the only thing I decant is oil from a Costco sized bottle into a spray bottle ( I won’t use FryShite ).
Sorry, I had literally just saved it to have a look online for the bottles, which I think are actually intended for single-use which is why are so cheap! Not for using over and over again with milk, and the sticky labels aren't intended to be washed at high temps so that bottle will be stinking in no time!

When me and my husband were the gammons age we also had no children at that point so saturday nights were either a lovely meal out, drinks with friends around the bars in town, giggles and cocktails down the local, take away & film at home or dirty weekend away ;) where as the trotter and the rotter are peeing their pants laughing at the dishwasher having too many bubbles! and they accuse us of being jealous........

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is that what that was?? I couldn’t make it put.....God, they’re so dull and boring. What a life....

Reactions: 6
When me and my husband were the gammons age we also had no children at that point so saturday nights were either a lovely meal out, drinks with friends around the bars in town, giggles and cocktails down the local, take away & film at home or dirty weekend away ;) where as the trotter and the rotter are peeing their pants laughing at the dishwasher having too many bubbles! and they accuse us of being jealous........
They might not laugh long, many moons ago we ran out of DW tablets, in a moment of genius I used bleach instead! Guess what? I wrecked the DW as the pump broke trying to repeatedly rinse over and over again trying to get rid of the suds - we had to replace the DW, not one of my finer moments :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They might not laugh long, many moons ago we ran out of DW tablets, in a moment of genius I used bleach instead! Guess what? I wrecked the DW as the pump broke trying to repeatedly rinse over and over again trying to get rid of the suds - we had to replace the DW, not one of my finer moments :oops:
😄 thanks for the heads up I will now never try this... I've been tempted to poke other products in the dishwasher before but I shall resist!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.