Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
I've never wanted to 💩 on someone's face as much as I do right now!
But I couldn't do that could I? She's just too nice! If that's her nice side I'd hate to see her narsty side 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11

monga

VIP Member
I started watching Jane a few years ago for food hauls (I know, it's sad but I do enjoy hauls) and I also watch Angie. They've been through SW and Muscle Foods and calorie counting but it all goes around in circles. Did anyone watch J&C in Ibiza last year, they hired a car but didn't go very far. I took a bit of a break over Christmas but when I googled her this forum came up. This is my first post, I've been lurking since Feb, I like to get the feel of a forum before posting and you seem like a decent bunch :)
Welcome on board ! this thread is gaining more members than Jane is lbs 😂 great to see people are finally seeing her for what she is .And Jane we know you're lurking 👋 take note!

anyone else think shes been unsually quiet on ig ?
Their probably in a food coma ,it is the weekend so they've more time to do their fav hobby ...eat!

hedgewitch

I use this one

I think she blocks randomly as I and a few others got blocked a while back and didnt follow her either :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I blocked her first.

Is that the logo she's been banging on about? If so, the miracles the poor woman had to work to get Chins to look like that, it's no wonder it took so fucking long.

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
Think she needs to finish his sentences he would still be talking about it with all his erm, eh, etc he talks that slow and dull drone he would drive me loco 😜
Yeah I think there's only so much time YT allows ,we could be here till nxt year waiting on him to finish his story 😂

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I watched the vlog where they were gifted a stay in the hotel the other night... they were peeing their pants with excitement because it was all free 🙄 I was sat there thinking, why are you getting a stiffy over this, isn't this what you do anyway when you go away??

Hmm no they don't because the pensioner gammons are too bloody tight to actually enjoy what life has to offer. She made up a load of bollocks about why they rarely go out for meals (her anxiety of course 🙄) but they seemed fine stuffing their faces at the hotel restaurant that time. I honestly think she can't bare the bean to be around anyone his age who may be attractive or have some life in them. It would show her up for everything she isn't...Charweeeee is an absolute fucking drip, but he's a loyal drip and he does think he loves her but she knows she has him right where she wants him...she makes me puke she's a control freak and an old witch and not even 30... God help him if it's this bad now

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
Why does she keep posting random shit from tiktok
And..... it’s not even funny, wouldn’t mind if it was. Seriously, if that’s her sense of humour.....

bananasplit88

VIP Member
She's losing it by the day ,any wonder Charlies turned to the drink ! she was bad before but she must be insufferable now :rolleyes:

Well going by the balloon pop I'd say she's full of :poop: out of all the sheep she has she only managed to sell 8 balloons and 1 of them was her mum ...
Something doesn't add up for sure 🤔 Then again "maffs" was never Jane's strong point.

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Beachy Head is a well know suicide spot!

All that excess stock! I feel sorry for her family this Christmas, I really do :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
managed to hunt out some in stock = went to her office and "found" them on the shelf! she's as bad as all the MLM dodgy lot, self buying to hit promotions, most of her commission is her own money back, what a cretin

• Angry

monga

VIP Member
I was trying to find the vlog where she strips off the other day 🤣🤣🤣 I couldn't find it. I only found a much skinnier Bean in his under crackers 🥴 I can't believe he was 20 stone 😳
He did really well at SW tbh but those days are long gone ..I was looking for that too a few days ago but she must have removed it ..He's guzzling wine in the rain so Beachy must have been deserted tonight 🥴 😂

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
The women that almost fainted at the price of a Charlotte tilbury mascara, but is now happy to sell one at £18 she really pisses me off , why buy that shit when u can treat yourself to a high end brand with lovely packaging? No dumpy women who’s office consists of washing and cheap nasty prints is convince me Otherwise

• Heart
  • Haha
The way she's running on about a re-brand is fucking hilarious. Anyone would think she'd paid hundreds of thousands to a design company, not 8 quid to some chav hun on facebook...

I don't understand. I've requested refunds through paypal before for goods not received. Put my request in and 'tadah!!' paypal refund it a few days later. No drama. Unless she was stupid enough to do it as a friends/family transfer or whatever it is they call it? But then as a savvy bizznizz woman you think she'd be aware of the pitfalls of doing that. Never mind Jane, lets look at this as a practice run for how you will feel when you lose your dignity by having to admit this MLM crap is a scam & you've actually made jack shit. *disclaimer* I couldn't be arsed to watch passed the in hospital bit either so apologies if she addressed this already.

View attachment 230487

Notice there is no mention of salad bags or a month's subscription to a slimming group or fitness class.
I have honestly seen it all now... could she actually be making more of a prat of herself if she tried ... 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Truly Scrumptious

Chatty Member
I might be wrong but don't you have to inform your local council if you run a business from home and pay business rates as well as council tax.🤷‍♀️

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Is she thinking of purchasing those bongo's 😬 what a random thing to post 😂
got zero content so pulling shit out of the bag at the same rate sticky vicky pulled flags of the world from her vag for years in benners ;)

• Haha

hedgewitch

i wont disclose infomation because its not fair but i have found out so much about this lady she is so kind and geuinally has a lot of things going on and lets just say if chins cares about mental health like she said should have been more understanding considering she said she has aniexty oh wait...............
honestly could not think she could get any more vile she makes me feel sick nasty bitch i hope im allowed to say this admins plz dont ban me xxxxx
Jane has been unraveling for a few months now & this is just another nail in the coffin. Give it 6 months and she'll have given up on all this pyramid scheme bollocks and disappeared.

• Haha