Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kadykal95

Chatty Member
What kind of person would honestly put a photoshopped sticker of their own face on an order!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She really is like a pre schooler playing shop!
She must be under the illusion she is creating her own "brand"

God it's hilarious!!! The brand is FM Jane, you're their customer.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Charmed40

Chatty Member
What a sad wanker
Oh ffs! A lot of thought goes into this! Mind you, me and my hubby got a miller and carter take out last week and it was devine ( in the words of our Rachel!) We couldn't get no one to have the sprogs but we got royally pissed in our pjs! Anyway, you guys need to live you're so young! Fgs, Charlie needs to move the fuck out and find a girl who's on his wave length. He's up for a drunken laugh and really doesn't need to be supressed by this stupid little mare. When I was 30 I was living it up. These two will look back on their lives and think wtf ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• Heart

hedgewitch

its the same range (essence) as the lash princess, I did try that one and although it gives a great false lash effect the wand is like a felt pen, its like painting it on so I wasn't 100% keen on that but I would still use it if I couldn't get my absolute fave which is essence I need a miracle, I just love it, ive had everything from high end to cheap as chips and I go back to this one every time, its a gem and only just over ยฃ3, I always get comments on my lashes when I wear it.
Woohoo! I'm going to try some of that! So that's two new Wilko mascara customers you've got today @lexiloo A true sales woman! Jane has a wonderful buiisness opportunity you might be interested in.....

I think you might still be in with a chance of the car though :ROFLMAO:
We all know you had your eye on the 14 yr old MG.

On a totally unrelated note. I was sat in a management meeting for over an hour, desperate for a shit. Now I'm out the moment has gone & I feel so bloated I know how chins must feel on her fibre free diet.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Howling at the logo..it is absolutely nothing like her whatsoever ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† the hairline needs to go up several inches and the forehead be made a lot bigger, her hair isn't that thick, it's longer flat and straggly...they needed to add in 4 chins and take away a neck... her body type is pie.. as in round with matron boobs. Even the glasses are wrong, she wears big round deirdre specials. I know they have to flatter the client but fook me it looks more like mrs hinch than old janeychins ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Why does she send herself questions?
Coz no one wants to talk to the deluded fat fuck, think people are really starting to see her for what she really is now !

She sees herself with sunglasses in five years.....
I see her with a couple of black eyes the way sheโ€™s going on but not from sunglasses ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ she is starting to upset people

no time to upload ๐Ÿ˜‚ yet plenty time for nana naps, rurrlaxing, sitting about her office fannying on with stick on bows and chuppa chups and not forgetting drives to beachy head for "date nights" which means stuff your face silly while watching arses go up and down at dogging alley ;)
It,s starting to unravel for the chins me thinks

My accounts ! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

So obvious sheโ€™s sent herself this
Yes she seems to be spending more and more time talking to herself lately ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
A book with the bean and wobble gob as characters???? sin bin special in WHsmith if I ever heard one!

• Haha

hedgewitch

Omg im dying here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Is this true or is it a way to make people think oh i better order quick?
It's a sad attempt at getting people to think "oh shit! I don't want to miss out." The most basic of basic sales techniques. In fact most of the shit these FM huns do is basic level. Says a lot about them and also gives a clue as to what they think of customers if they honestly believe they're thick enough to fall for it. A few fragrances left my arse! They've probably got warehouses full of the crap and I bet she's got cupboards full of it too. Keep your eyes peeled, I'm sure there'll be another secret sale soon.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
so its a bottle of cat pee, a poundland facemask/mascara/keyring and a "sarrrmple" ๐Ÿ˜‚ sweet jesus im howling, biznizz woman of the year right there folks!!!!

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
She read it on someone elseโ€™s insta, of course! She even steals other peoples photos!
Canโ€™t think of anything for herself!

• Haha

burnbookregina

i even used to like charlie but na hes as bad as her tbh
I used to feel a bit sorry for him but nahh not any more he's definately as awful as her...their life is the biggest car crash going, they really think they are celebrities or something. Im sure he eggs her on with her madness and general ridiculousness. And as for her saying this logo woman has deleted any negative comments...pot kettle anyone. Jane is the bloody queen of deleting negative comments. Grrr she makes me so angry. Can we just get her cancelled yet

• Haha
I still think the message is a lie purely to set Patrick up I know they fell out ages ago but heโ€™s recently come back and she may worry he will tell the truth about her so planting that seed sheโ€™s not as silly as she comes across when it comes to manipulating people

Sheโ€™s not bothered getting to know anyone else / family unless it was Gav ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha