Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Does anyone believe JG is in the top tier? She claims 50 in her down line, the recently shared FM MLM vlog had someone with over 7000 in their down line. I smell BS! More fake it till you make it Jane?
Of course it’s BS 💩
Why would someone continue to get up at 3 0’clock in the morning to pick someone else’s shopping when her 2nd job is so successful?
I don’t think so!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

kadykal95

Chatty Member
What is it she doesn’t understand? Does daft boy not understand it either? He seems to have one more brain cell than her.....mind you, by the time he’s finished droning on explaining it, you’d want to drive the thing into a wall
Charlie is an idiot too. He's probably just happy Jane is making a few quid extra a month. He took on a second job to pay for their wedding while Jane happily continued part time. In that moment he should of realised that Jane was selfish and lazy.

hedgewitch

She's sending out positivity cards to her TEAM 🥴
It'll just be notes written on the little cardboard inserts she gets out of her luctch box snaks.

Well Jane I’m guessing you will still be knee deep in pies and takeaways sat on a edge of a cliff having a date night ! Then off home to relaxxxxx as you have been so busy on that sofa 🛋 trying to build your empire 🥴
I can't believe that was a light bulb moment for her....Good god.

Does anyone believe JG is in the top tier? She claims 50 in her down line, the recently shared FM MLM vlog had someone with over 7000 in their down line. I smell BS! More fake it till you make it Jane?
It's bullshit from the lot of them. Her uplines upline was running on yesterday about placing a huge stock order so yet again proof that most of the muppets buy the crap themselves to keep them in the game. That's what all this balloon pop shyte is about. I guestimate that about 80% (that's being generous) of those oooh another huge delivery!! posts she shares are stock for herself.

And really? A story dedicated to a fucking shredder she over heated because she's too fucking lazy to take the address part off an envelope? Hands up who thought her confession was going to be she'd face planted his Dairylea lunchables?

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
I wonder who it could be ? they were deffs reading here as they said basically everything we talk about . Charlie must know them too for she said he was hurt by the message ...Maybe Chris and Tan 😂 I'm thinking this person has a good standing amongst her subs because that was the only reason she mentioned it incase they got word around the rest of them to unsub from her..

Going by most of the comments on the balloon pop it's her loyal fans that are repurchasing off her and that's not many..Wonder how much she purchases the stock for if she's able to make a profit from 8 people ,plus I think she said free postage for that day only ..
I was watching a lady on YouTube she was a 6 figure earner with Monat and a couple of other MLM’s she was explaining that most of these comments on social media are indeed other members of your team people you have already recruited and that these recruits are in fact your competitors the whole thing is absolutely bat shit crazy....
she literally said her whole life revolved around the MLM she was even told by her upline to disown her sister if she wasn’t going to be recruited and to miss her grandfathers funeral after all her grandfather would be so proud she was achieving her dream and filling her goals.

• Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
janes live, helen is commenting and lots of people are puzzled why they can't see her comments when others can, jane says its because she's got a private account, err no thats not why they cant see her! she went to the trouble of blocking all her followers apart from the ones who sucked up and sent her a message saying they wanted to still be friends, Helen even commented it was to "weed out the ba*tar*s" nice!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
I creeped her on the ‘gram and see she is trying to sign people up again under the guise of extra christmas money and ‘i need help distributing’. Hang on, this isn’t YOUR ‘bizniss’ Chins! You need people distributing as part of your ‘team’ so that you and your upline (and her upline etc etc) can make money off the sales. Otherwise why would it be beneficial to anyone to recruit people that then become their direct competitors?! Also what happened to ‘the products sell themselves’? Surely you wouldn’t need help selling them in that case hmmmmm 😉 honestly I cannot stick her. Like has already been said here before, a nice and honest person would not lie to people like this to try and make a quick buck off them.

Plus I’m sure even people working jobs they hate are grateful to even have a job in these uncertain times I can’t imagine someone leaving their steady income to sign up to these lies how can she live with herself she could really get people into money troubles 😔

lexiloo

VIP Member
well ive got three bathrooms so I guess that means ive definitely made it then eh Jane? what a wally 🤪
Im not sure about the whole message thing, im torn between it being made up so she could indirectly reply to everything we discuss here or that she got one message maybe from a tattler or someone who reads here that mentioned lots of others think they same and played the whole "someone I was close to" card, she makes so much up its hard to know whats true and whats a big fat gammoney lie

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She cooks the worst looking roasts 🤢 and that meat looks like it was hit by a boat on the marina and dragged to the flat by mr bean 🥴

• Haha

hedgewitch

she's given herself mortgage eyes, one fixed, one variable 😂
the delusion is strong with this one! thats not even her on a well edited photo day!! hilarious and tragic in equal measure
That's the closest to a mortgage she's getting any time soon.

• Haha

JDo777

You know underneath all those chins there must be a neck made of solid brass, how on earth she has the audacity (look it up Janeychins and yes I have spelt it correctly) to promote a weight loss tracker made in collaboration with one of the businesses she sponges off means she has the biggest brass neck of them all, she has no integrity or conscience whatsoever!

Patsy

Chatty Member
‘You get the gist, I’m thick. Bet you didn’t know that about me’ ... umm yes, we did luv.

• Haha

Marj24

VIP Member
I wonder how long the suspension will last on the old banger. These things are not made to take a combined weight of 38 stone plus...

• Haha
Just watched Janes latest shit show , that poor mother in law 😭 Jane she needs love that’s what she needs ! You can tell jane can’t wait for her to be out of the picture , Charlie is disgusting he needs to grow a pair stop sitting on the edge of a cliff, eating in a 1980s love machine and be a son ! Jane said it’s an insult his mum does not want them to know anything ? How can that be an insult if she very unwell 🤯 evil bitch !!
If my business was all over youtube I’m sure I wouldn’t wanna tell them either who knows maybe the mother in law has always known about her channel but played dumb and now bad enough of her absolute shit