Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
That fucking gravy 🤢🤢😂 they defo eat bigger portions than what they show as well, that’s probably just the starter

• Haha
Reactions: 12

doctordoctor

VIP Member
What is it she doesn’t understand? Does daft boy not understand it either? He seems to have one more brain cell than her.....mind you, by the time he’s finished droning on explaining it, you’d want to drive the thing into a wall

• Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
what an absolute rocket! 🤣🤣 plus.....her upline calls her downline Gem’s Gems I noticed. Jane’s Gems just doesn’t have the same ring to it lol. She wants to be her upline so, so bad. It’s extremely pathetic. She’s sold her soul for bottles of cat piss 😂
She really doesn't have a individual bone in her body does she? So the "artwork" she is flogging is to her downline?

What an absolute bitch!

hedgewitch

yessss i agree with this and she said i wont name and shame easy to find though jane and i bet secretly she wanted her followers to find her
She knows exactly what she's doing. I've never fallen for that ditsy cuddly front. There is absolutely nothing kind, honest or friendly about that thing. Spouts positiffity and law of a traction and all she does is moan about people. Normally it's her poor old neighbour but this week it's the logo lady. She's a nobody going nowhere. She can't even manage to lose a few pounds and keep them off. Whatever your opinion of them, It's hilarious when you look at how far other You Tubers have come in the last 2 years and compare it to what Jane has achieved. Her highlights over the last 24 months have been a dodgy hairdryer from Ali express and a 30p pizza off the floor at Asda.

• Haha
  • Heart
Had to laugh she made a comment the other day about her food shop and she hates all the plastic , then goes on to show her FM orders and she’s putting it all plastic bags and fucking sparkly bits ?? Kids party bags or an adult ordering knock off perfumes ?
If she cut down on all the crap she adds she could charge less. How can she call sending off 8 packages being really busy?

Why does she drag Charlie food shopping on his days off? Why doesnt she do it during the week she has the time I think it’s very unfair to make him walk around supermarkets on his time off how does he put up with it does she need him to hold her hand? Plus the shops would probably be quieter in the week than on payday bank holiday weekend

monga

VIP Member
Is she not doing YouTube anymore or have I missed something?
Too busy 😂

Please tell me she is sozzled in them stories !!! Or are we suppose to find it funny she cant do 2x tables? If she’s tipsy fair enough we all say silly things but if not? Ffs why would she think anyone would think awww bless her! Get a grip luv! Your an ADULT now 😯
We've been saying this for a while ,both of them seem pissed on most of the stories ,Charlie especially seems taken with the drink .They were never like that before ..Just had a look at the times tables one she doesn't seem as though she's" on it "compared to most of her stories ,so I guess she's just thick ? but making sure to give us tattlers a shoutout as we were wondering how many qualifications she had ...a B in English lit :sneaky: that rings as true as her saying she's a good/kind person ...

Last edited:
  • Haha

JDo777

Doing my maths Charlie’s poor Mum must be say 72 -73 maximum, yes I know people vary hugely at the same ages because of different health conditions, perspectives on life, mental health etc etc but she’s not that old is she? Chins is talking about her like she’s got full blown dementia (mind you perhaps it’s selective dementia and she chooses to forget she’s got Chins as a daughter-in-law?), and is totally physically unable to do anything for herself. She must have been ok physically before this last accident to get up all of those steps we saw Daft Boy on on his birthday in his new trainers, as usual it’s just not adding up properly just like her calorie intake.

monga

VIP Member
The image she has stolen actually belongs to @lisa_seeberger on Instagram if anyone feels the need to let this artist know this greedy MLM boss lady is using her image. View attachment 223190
I see Debbie's out of the DM pity party she's still liking her shit :ROFLMAO:

Like those fat shits need any more cozy nights in .... what was different in summer? Sweaty nights in? Cunts.
The paattiiooo is as far as their fat ass takes them ,they never vacate the flat unless it's for food ,dogging or FM deliveries ...but never on foot mind !

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
She is quite clearly reading here. Jane, if it upsets you.....DONT READ IT!! She literally said in her vid that if someone doesn’t like her content then don’t watch. So maybe she should take her own advice! As for her hardly seeing Charlie or spending time with him.......my partner works offshore and is currently away for 2-3 months. You see your fugly husband every single night chins, so man up and get on with it rather than trying to get some sympathy! 😐 honestly she needs to give herself a bloody good shake and get a grip.

• Heart
  • Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
I might be wrong but don't you have to inform your local council if you run a business from home and pay business rates as well as council tax.🤷‍♀️
I hope she’s informed her car insurance too because delivering her goods to locals will mean she’s using it for business purposes.😉

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Why does she drag Charlie food shopping on his days off? Why doesnt she do it during the week she has the time I think it’s very unfair to make him walk around supermarkets on his time off how does he put up with it does she need him to hold her hand? Plus the shops would probably be quieter in the week than on payday bank holiday weekend
Exactly this! My hubby works long hours and doesn’t want to spend his days off walking around a supermarket, he moans his balls off 😂. I prefer to go shopping without him anyway it saves me about £30, he puts all kinds of shite in, well him and the kids 😉

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
My guess is Janeychins has brought a Cricut or similar electronic die cutting machine, another 5 minute wonder, all very well keep having these ideas but it’s usually just an excuse to try out a gadget, where’s the pressure cooker, soap making equipment and exercise ball etc etc? Oh yes they’re in her office gathering dust and mould from all the wet washing lying about constantly. She wants to acquaint herself with a very useful gadget called HEATING and put that to use!
I was thinking a T-shirt press to put her wobbly gob on her own clothing "merch" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

hedgewitch

I thought she used it as a full on AD for her own logo bizznizz ? but you'd never know what those two are up to ,Eastborne's answer to Bonnie and Clyde ;)
Very good point. Did have to chuckle at the car failing it's MOT though. Ahhhh, Cars & MOT's.... How very quaint.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

monga

VIP Member
i mean aswell if shes told them not to tell charlie anything charlie/jane has clearly done somthing to upset her i know dont get me wrong older people get confused and that but idk it seems such a change to past times hes gone there as far as i am aware ? i think her eyes have been opened i would have bent over backwards for my dad who sadly passed from cancer in fact when he was diagnosed i offered him to come live with my and my partner so i could help my mum take care of him
and same with my grandad years ago my grandad moved in with us to make it easier on himself i do not get janes attitude i know before she said '''oh she would not wanna live with a new married couple'''but sounds excuses to me
I think his mum is upset because he never came to visit ,although she made out on the vlog Charlie was going down there regularly ..when did he take the time ? they were out swaning around in the Pratmobile ,delivering perfume and dogging up Beachy any other time he seemed half tubed on the wine ,granted he may have rung her but I don't think he went to visit very much..I think his mum feels abandoned by him ,hence why she was so dry on his visit?

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Im starting to think maybe it was a recruitment tac tic ya know

Searched her taggs on ig who in gods name have her permission to post this wth made my day 😂😂
Is this where the supermarkets got the idea to start selling Wonky fruit and veg do you think?

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
so a friend asked me what youtube channels I watched, I sent her some suggestions of good ones I like and stuck Janes in there to see what her reaction would be, just had a message that went like this......

"loving most of the channels you watch but what the hell is the miss piggy one all about? is it a joke? tell me you don't actually enjoy it, is the dopey dude her husband or her brother? are they maybe odd religious nuts or in a weird cult? send answers quickly as I don't think I can watch anymore but am nosey"

haha im howling, even fresh eyes think shes a plum!

• Haha