Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder is his "rhythm" as slow as his speech

Reactions: 12
I wonder is his "rhythm" as slow as his speech
That’s probably why she takes her lunch into bed he’s probably as slow as his speech so she needs food tp pass the time away she’s probably devoured a 3 course meal and he’s still not finished

Reactions: 8
I thought it was a bit odd because I'm sure she said they were on their way out so they quickly ate lunch in bed. I didn't really understand why going out meant they ate lunch in bed?
I might have to brave it and go and re check

Reactions: 9
I thought it was a bit odd because I'm sure she said they were on their way out so they quickly ate lunch in bed. I didn't really understand why going out meant they ate lunch in bed?
I might have to brave it and go and re check
Yep, I can confirm that is what she said

Reactions: 6
I forgot about the lunch in bed wtf?! But that stain is probably about as mucky as they get in that bed chins can hardly walk I can't imagine her doing the nasty

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.