Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
What a shame I missed all the fun , please tell me I didn’t miss anything ?
It's still on her scents page on FB if you have a spare hour :rolleyes: have you seen her latest YT vid ? I think her subs are waking up to her bullshit

Reactions: 5

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Just for shits & giggles I've just looked at finance payments on a brand new RR Evoque. You only need a deposit of 3k and you can have one for 400 quid a month with your final payment of 17.5k on PCP or you can have it on HP for 850 quid. That's hardly living the high life, is it?

I can't wait to see what car chins picks and listen to her justify why it's not anything flash....
We already know she COULD of got the Range Rover, but chose not too as they wanted two cars instead of one expensive one. 😅

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
She didn't even know how many books the girl had published " is it 2 no 3 no 2 " then goes on to pretend she read the first one 😂
aaaaahahaa

im telling u it was defonitly a deal done between them

I just commented on her ‘day one’ post asking for a 21day update....instantly blocked 😂😂😂😂
oh really how ignorant and rude though what if you genuinally were a fan ?
they gave it away being in the car so late last night defonitly off to get late night maccie Ds

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
jane making income disclosures on her ig stories........................ little does she know she can get in some deep pukka pies for that

hedgewitch

I'm sure she'd just block Angie like the rest of us ,although they're using each other to promote their own sidelines ,so maybe Angie is just as bad as Jane ?
From the sounds of it though, at least Angies sideline is taking the form of a legitimate business and doesn't use selling a product to hide a pyramid scam.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Thx me dear !

What a beauty, bet Charlie still has to pinch himself and let’s face it there’s plenty to pinch nowadays on how lucky he was to bag such a self centred biatchhhh !!!!!

she looked like she had the beans sweatshirt on, looked a fucking mess whatever it was !

After my last bout of chemo a month or so ago it would have given me great pleasure to explode on her face as that stuff was nuclear, would,ve scarred her for life!! Put it this way my arse is still in recovery mode 🤣🤣🤣
Yes my father in law has just been released from hospital after having some post chemo issues in the toilet depart 😒 I'll follow your lead 💩

monga

VIP Member
Fuck me! What did I say yesterday?? Well that will give them something to talk about for the next 6 months. (In the interest of making it relevant to this thread, Look Gammons! someone managed to lose weight and actually keep it off....).
View attachment 231967
I thought I was seeing an AD for loose women on here 😂 I was going to say there getting worse showing ADs for things we’re talking about never mind our search history 🙃

• Haha

hedgewitch

How many bloody cars do they need?

I'm totally confused by the FM thing. Like, I understand how the MLM thing works but she's claiming to make a lot of money & now she's getting a company car (she's making it sound like its a free car, which it's not, obviously) if this is blatantly untrue then how can they get away with it? Surely that's fraud? Am I being thick?
There's undoubtedly some scammy reason behind it. Possibly some kind of tax dodge if they make the car payments rather than hand over the cash? I dunno. Any ideas, anyone?

Jxxx

VIP Member
It was in the chit chat vlog she said she was worried he would make himself ill again like he was after the wedding..
also noticed she happens to plug her paid membership channel whilst telling everyone about his mums health..

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Has anyone got that insta link so you can view , think her porkiness has blocked me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and I wasn’t even following her !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha