Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Where is her fucking BE KIND!!!!!!

A video popped up the other day and yet again Charlie said he would love to go kayaking but was shot down and dragged to a crystal shop instead. He longs to get out and be more adventurous and Jane just makes him stay home eating himself to death. So many vlogs he’s said he would like to travel (Jane then suggested a motor home but he meant actually travel) he mentions his dreams in most vlogs but always ignored shot down or has her going “owwwww no I wouldn’t wanna do that!!!” Let the bloke live for god sakes woman
come to think of it what happened to that wernt they looking at one not long ago and was going to buy one ? or a caravan or somthing did anything come of that in the end?

i do feel for charlie i think him especially will look back and not regret living their life more especially as they have no kids etc and everyones different i totally get that not everyone ssceene is a pub or club but go out walk along the sea front go for country walks browse the shops more travel travel around the uk a bit more so much u can do that doesnt involve drinking i that is not your sceene

Reactions: 5

monga

VIP Member
somthings odd defonitly

im going with someone elses theory that shes paid to be put in the book

also this woman apprently has 500 fans ok babez her ig has no engagement ................ i just cant get over how over the top this dumb bint can be
I wonder when the first book came out she said their featured in that ,remember she said to Charlie she'd changed their characters in the sequel ?

hedgewitch

How did she miss a percent stage? How is she almost the same level as her up line who only Just got their “company car” we’ve all worked out she’s not even making minimum wage so don’t understand this BS
Yes!! I've just been wondering the same. And still getting up at stupid O'clock to work at Tesco? Surely if she was earning so much she could give up the position for someone who needs the money?

monga

VIP Member
Is she at the Marina or is it someone else's post she's sharing ?

The lack of emotion and empathy towards Charlie’s mum is astounding. And she couldn’t sound any more pleased that because she needed to shield, he couldn’t see much of her 🤬🤬🤬
The pair of them are a disgrace ! I can understand his mum's anger ..

monga

VIP Member
apparently another tactic they use on these recruits is to get them to buy all the products even things they absolutely wouldn’t use ... if the rep doesn’t comply they are told they haven’t got what it takes and they are never going to succeed in the company.
Maybe that's why Charlies chin is dragging on the ground these days he can see past it a bit more than Jane ! she must be spending all his wages on products aswell as tat ..

Last edited:
  • Heart

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
so i had a thought if janes doing so well with fm world why have they not got enough for a deposit realisticly they dont do fudge all yes buy tons of food etc but they dont go out drinking or big holidays i dont get how they not saved enough considering she talks about charlies job like hes earning millions

2 more levels till a car but didnt she say she was nearly at her car before ?

Disneylover

VIP Member
I was surprised when she said that tbh we know how much Charlie means to his mum .I wonder who the family members are that she keeps mentioning I thought his mum had no family only Charlie ? remember she said that neighbours were preparing meals for her when Charlie couldn't get down and when she was taken to hospital (pre covid) Charlie had no one to help out ? now all of a sudden there's other family members ..
I’m sure they’ve mentioned them before once or twice, I don’t think they’ve ever said who it is though, Maybe the Mum has siblings, nieces nephews who have been helping out. Charlie has even said once that his Nan and Grandad have helped his Mum out but obviously they’ve been shielding in recent months. It wouldn’t surprise me if they just sat back and let Charlie’s second cousin once removed care for his mother 🤣

The way she mentioned Charlie being ill with stress after the wedding and blames his mum.. sure it had nothing to do working how many jobs to pay for the wedding whilst she didn’t even bother to get any overtime... no 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ooh when did she say that x

• Haha

hedgewitch

Maybe that's why Charlies chin is dragging on the ground these days he can see past it a bit more than Jane ! she's must be spending all his wages on products aswell as tat ..
Actually that's a very good point! I wouldn't be in the least bit suprised if that's the case.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Daft boy was making dinner yesterday so why didn't sort her washing then? it's just the two of them so she'd hardly have that much,,everytime she posts she's sat with a blanket round her and Netflix on, so she couldn't be that busy ,she's also able to browse Amazon and eBay because there's always parcels being delivered,it's the sleepless nights spent reading here has left her knackered along with all the junk she gobbles .No sign of her health kick second weigh-in I see :rolleyes:
Naaa in convinced its brewing for some big annoucement

Maybe time off sick again

Also can someone fill me in whats her obsession with this neighbour this the one she calls an elephant?

Patsy

Chatty Member
1/4 of her sheep are paid for.
1/4 are just plain stupid
1/4 followed her for SW and then when they quit SW they forgot to unfollow and the others just forgot their YouTube login
1/4 are mocking her
‘1/4 are just plain stupid’ 🤣🤣🤣 I love it!

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
i kinda agree she has not been on instagram much or on youtube and i think eventually if FM is doing as well as she said she would have to choose one or the other but wait guys she could give up tescos if she wanted ............ pfft yeah right ok then jane

monga

VIP Member
Yeah £8 for an effin page who would pay it ! her own #gifted one was never seen again neither was daft boys ,they must of used them during the toilet roll shortage :poop:😬 for that's the only calories their in deficit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha