Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
so shes tagging herself as #logocreator on the new account, ffs its an app, you create nothing! she's charging for a service that anyone can do, thick as mince as cant count past eight in twos yet thinks she can set up another side line 😂
some one will eventually call her out for it soon surly ?

Reactions: 11

monga

VIP Member
I reckon Charlie went to the Brighton match yesterday, I saw it on the news that they allowed fans in wearing masks. Let’s face it, that’s normally the only place he’s allowed to go without her, I think he goes with her Dad and Brother doesn’t he. I bet he was made up to get away from chins for a few hours. Plus another excuse not to visit poor old Mrs Gammons as he’s been in a crowd 🙄. He should be visiting her every weekend the lazy fucker, we all know it’ll be Jane stopping him
That's right there were 2,500 fans allowed in ,their both pathetic terrified of the virus but still no fear of going to the footie:rolleyes: I'm surprised she sat next to him incase he was infected ,remember even the thought of going to work terrified her she still had tears in her eyes and a trembling lip when she spoke about it on her #DMGate vid :sneaky: He'll be nursing a hangover today so unlikely he'll be off to see his poor mum..again.

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Diet is going well, cannelloni for lunch with obligatory lettuce leaf, and then gammon and potatoes for a dinner a few short hours later! They took their ripples and went for a drive.....how do they stand the excitement! You do know Jane that just talking about a diet doesn’t make you lose weigh, you actually have to DIET!!!! That bit where daft boy was having his haircut should’ve come with a warning! No-one needs to see Charlie in the scud!🙈

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
OMG! 8 hours in the slow cooker for that 'Christmas' gammon that was the size of a clenched fist :ROFLMAO:
Still managed to lose some lbs apparently (have you looked down the back of the sofa?) despite having 2 dinners per day!!
And did you notice how she could hardly remember what her start weigh was again but then suddenly remembered the decimal .6 of her start weight when talking of her loss!
And the little attempt at the grizzle in the middle when talking about the nasty comment...who was she talking about, she said 'him' was it Mr Pickles? Has the worm turned?
Don't say nasty things about her...she has feelings you know. Mostly hunger.

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
so shes tagging herself as #logocreator on the new account, ffs its an app, you create nothing! she's charging for a service that anyone can do, thick as mince as cant count past eight in twos yet thinks she can set up another side line 😂
Is she charging for those fucking cartoon faces 😮
Oh just seen above, WTF!!! She’s one greedy grabbing bastard

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
I wonder what the convo is now between Jane and Helen 😂

Trolls
pukka pies
bastards
asda pasta salads
cakes
how to count 100 cal-O-rees as only 10
cat pee perfume
patrick
tattle life
aannnnnd repeat ;)

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Ahh shame u was not near to me I’m from Janes idea of London 😂 could have gone for a drink or two 😜 we all def need a tattle con , I’m still waiting to move into my house by the sea 😭 taking ages 😏
how fab would that be?? we'd all need tena lady to sponsor the event as we'd laugh so much ;)

• Haha

Charmed40

Chatty Member
Omg, the last 2 days have been 100 miles an hour for me! Working full time in a hospital, getting the kids ready for school, putting up with faces like smacked arses because they're going to said school! Cleaning, washing, taxi service need I say more?! Get in the fucking real world Gammons. Wait till you have been up all night with a kid throwing up, shitting everywhere. Putting the bloody washer on for the umpteen time at 2.00am THEN pissing off to work at 7. You have no idea what being a zombie is. Oh and if Charlie's mum has capacity - which reading between the lines she's not- then she can go home. People have the right to live their lives how they want to. She can live at home with proper support even if she has steps 🤷‍♀️ And for the bloody 100th time its Occupational Therapy you stupid bint. The mdt will not just dump her at home and if by any chance it fails, they will look at the option of 24 hr care. I feel so sorry for his mum. Im an only child , my mum is well supported if needed in the future and Iam raising my kids to do the same. She's absolutely disgusting is our Jane and he's just as bad. Makes me so mad 🤬

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
I had a look on Amazon it's free to download on kindle if you have kindle unlimited or £2'50 to buy, it said there are 5 reviews there but I could only bring up 3 ,2 of them were from withheld names (5 *) and 1 gave their name and said it was terrible they had to give up as there were too many swear words ..

• Haha

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
The image she has stolen actually belongs to @lisa_seeberger on Instagram if anyone feels the need to let this artist know this greedy MLM boss lady is using her image.
20200825_220549.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry

monga

VIP Member
Had to laugh she made a comment the other day about her food shop and she hates all the plastic , then goes on to show her FM orders and she’s putting it all plastic bags and fucking sparkly bits ?? Kids party bags or an adult ordering knock off perfumes ?
They're getting treated to a sticker of your avatar and a whiff of flowerbomb cat's piss ,,all included in the price of course along with some sweeties :ROFLMAO:

Oooohh! wonder where the Beans off too ,he's got a spring in his step anyway 🥴 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Good gravy I need the eye bleach after seeing Charlie slumped with his gut out, while chins hacks at his wispy gammon joint head. Maybe the hairs on her jumper were the aftermath of his dodgy haircut

• Haha

NighttimeNurse

Anyway, you guys need to live you're so young! Fgs, Charlie needs to move the fuck out and find a girl who's on his wave length. He's up for a drunken laugh and really doesn't need to be supressed by this stupid little mare. When I was 30 I was living it up. These two will look back on their lives and think wtf 🤔🤷‍♀️😮
I think Charlie desperately wants to see more of the world, go travelling, have adventures etc. They can't even arrange to get to Scotland...

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Exactly what I was thinking Monga, she's clocked on and decided to block them getting info passed on about her. I dont blame her 👏👏👏
Someones probably told her that her private business is being discussed on youtube so this may be why she has put an embargo on bean.

lexiloo

VIP Member
the rebranding has given me giggle fits 😂 if catfishing was a crime she'd be banged up by now!

• Haha