Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
well that was a big fuck you to tattle and everything we talk about here, how funny that one person messaged her with everything we've picked up on and discussed here, she said other people agreed with "his" opinion, I do wonder if someone who was a genuine follower has read here, had their eyes opened and then gone and told her what they thought but as its Jane gammonocchio its hard to tell whats truth and whats lies

Reactions: 10

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
managed to hunt out some in stock = went to her office and "found" them on the shelf! she's as bad as all the MLM dodgy lot, self buying to hit promotions, most of her commission is her own money back, what a cretin
Back in the day I could laugh at her bullshite, and for a long time her content was comedy gold, maybe its lockdown but over the last 6 months either she is getting grabbier and more dishonest or my tolerance is less!

Apart from pushing out the 3 kids she def has an air of the Melfdrum more recently, grabby, beggy and frankly downright deceitful and in these uncertain times none of what she does sits ok with me., and am sure it wont with her genuine (if there are any left) subscribers.

She is an utter cunt praying on the stupidity or desperation of those who subscribe to her and for that I hope her fall from grace is spectacular.

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
well if you didn't already want to slap her you sure will after watching the latest stories, what a cocky, smug prick she is! does she think it makes her look good to behave like this? she's like a cocky teenager at school who has the "tude" and acts hard, honestly its like a sketch from little britain!
good job she got the logo guys because she was going to take this further if not ;) £60 in small claims court for £8........what a fruit loop she is

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I use this one

I think she blocks randomly as I and a few others got blocked a while back and didnt follow her either :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Thx me dear !

Lost the will to live on those stories I'm not gonna lie but I got a couple of good screenshot 😂😂😂

Yep I got it no idea who she is or what's it about 🤔
What a beauty, bet Charlie still has to pinch himself and let’s face it there’s plenty to pinch nowadays on how lucky he was to bag such a self centred biatchhhh !!!!!

And also what the hell is she wearing ? She has the worst taste in clothes I’ve ever seen everything looks nasty and tacky , you can tell she dresses the bean too they both look a right state 🤢
she looked like she had the beans sweatshirt on, looked a fucking mess whatever it was !

I've never wanted to 💩 on someone's face as much as I do right now!
But I couldn't do that could I? She's just too nice! If that's her nice side I'd hate to see her narsty side 🙈
After my last bout of chemo a month or so ago it would have given me great pleasure to explode on her face as that stuff was nuclear, would,ve scarred her for life!! Put it this way my arse is still in recovery mode 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Marj24

VIP Member
It's a petty thing to mention but how many females in their twenties are called Jane. The most boring name ever. I am nearly 30 years older, apart from one older second cousin, I knew no Janes. I worked in the noughties with youngsters they were Emmas, J/Gemmas, Sarahs, Jessicas, absolutely no Jane's younger than late 50s.

Her parents were mean!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I can't watch all that live it's painful 🤦🏼‍♀️ out of 10k instagram followers, 14k youtube subs, she only sold 8 balloons? 😳

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Somewhere in my distant memory I seem to recall Chins saying she had a friend who was an author and I am sure it was someone she used to work with. If I dreamt that I am putting myself into therapy as I dont need Chins in my non waking life too :ROFLMAO:
we're all just shocked she has a friend ,never mind a friends that's an author 😂

I wonder are the up Beachy getting Peachy 🍑 🍑 :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
I think it’s the effect she’s had on him as the years have gone on she’s bleed him dry of life , but he obviously likes it 😷

• Haha

kadykal95

Chatty Member
While researching about FM world i found this girl who now is very high up in the pyramid scheme, a star level, she said she used to work for the NHS for 1.4k a month, she said once she reached Pearl Orchid level she matched her NHS wage. I don't think Jane is Pearl Orchid level yet so i doubt she's making 1.3k a month from FM. If it was that easy to make 1.3k a month literally everyone would be doing it!

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Hi Jane, here is an image of my husbands tuna salad lunch and picky snacks for tomorrow. He will also take a banana, a full apple...not chopped but a full one as hes a big lad now....and a packet of crisps. Just saying, if you spare some time for chopping rather than depending on pre cut and pre packed stuff then the results are decent. Possibly explains how he has dropped 2 stone 3lb these last couple months as I don't send him to work with a child like lunch.

Attachments

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
i wont disclose infomation because its not fair but i have found out so much about this lady she is so kind and geuinally has a lot of things going on and lets just say if chins cares about mental health like she said should have been more understanding considering she said she has aniexty oh wait...............
honestly could not think she could get any more vile she makes me feel sick nasty bitch i hope im allowed to say this admins plz dont ban me xxxxx

Oh and it’s sad how quick they give up on her as if oh she’s old someone else will deal with her in her potential final years not trying to enjoy and make those years happy just given up and got rid like the dog Charlie had as a child

monga

VIP Member
Shes on looking for more people to sign up to her channel ...£1.99 for one vid every weekend 🥴

• Angry
  • Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
Following her latest Instagram, I call another “anxiety” attack and time off from Tesco! A lot of the symptoms on that list can also be put down to Chin’s weight gain and poor diet! I’m not underestimating the awful symptoms true anxiety inflicts upon us, as a genuine sufferer for most of my life I know how debilitating it is but I also know you have to help yourself and get the help you need.
The only anxiety Chins suffers from is if the treat drawer is running low!

Yeah remember Charlie was having the migraines he went to A&E with them..
I get bloody horrendous migraines (which have got worse as I got older) they can lay me out for a couple of days and I have never once been to A & E for them, waiting for a CAT scan appointment currently as they have become a lot more frequent over the lat year.

The pair of them use A & E like a bloody walk in centre. Makes me so angry, He went for a pulled muscle too as he didnt want to take the time off work! :mad: