Jane gammons #19 Janeychins has goals as big as her rolls, her only views are from trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's back guyzz on Insta ,they're standing in a food and drink queue they must be at some national trust place by the look of things?

my identity has been stolen guys! not my real one but my tattle one! some cheeky sod has made a YT profile to comment on fopperholics vlogs as me, how very odd

View attachment 178735
It must be Jane they've spelt lexi loo she 's a toilet obsession remember 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No! They won’t be in the food queue!! Not Jane and Charlie?? Surely not?

Charlie’s got on his Covid-19 boohoo skintight shorts..... I’m surprised she’s out with all those people about! No face mask either??

I can't believe they're on a day out if it is the case Charlie's mum is back in hospital ..how disgusting would that be..

Reactions: 11
I am genuinely surprised that Charlie can sit down in those shorts! There may be a loud ripping sound ( not from Jane's 'IBS') and Charlie may have to do the journey home with a jumper tied around his waist.

Of course they are in the food queue, I bet that it the first facility she checks before she'll book any NT propery. 2nd the loos, but no point checking them first cos if there's no cuppa tea and giant flapjacks, they're not going.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s had such a bad day yet they are off out having a lovely time. Check out one of her videos called updates on the past 24 hours q&a part 1 she actually rolls her eyes whilst saying Charlie’s mum has a stroke!!!! It’s an old one but go have a look at the lack of compassion

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
There’s another video, it’s Charlie’s birthday (not the recent one) where she says his mum is coming over and Jane says ‘let’s hope she’s in a good mood’ with a sort of open-eyed look into the camera. She obviously can’t stand her

• Wow
my identity has been stolen guys! not my real one but my tattle one! some cheeky sod has made a YT profile to comment on fopperholics vlogs as me, how very odd

View attachment 178735
I bet it’s Jane

See her scents account is still private. Y’know what I wouldn’t be in the least bit suprised if the bad news is to say she’s quit FM world...😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone fill me in with regards to the harassment thing I skim read over it as had a day off from tattle that day 😢 have you been naughty @lexiloo ?

Reactions: 1
Your report has been received. There is no reason to believe this is you & you will not be kicked off tattle because someone has stolen your handle 🙂 don’t worry about it! - Please read our rules and why they're important
Someone must want you banned off tattle 🤔
ive messaged an admin, thanks @monga its odd for sure, at first I thought it was just weird but now it looks like might be a plan of some sort hmmmm

Can someone fill me in with regards to the harassment thing I skim read over it as had a day off from tattle that day 😢 have you been naughty @lexiloo ?
@CheekyCrackerLover no its someone who has set up a youtube account in my tattle name with my tattle profile pic and is leaving comments

In the early hours of the morning I stumbled across the JG vlog that firstly sent me to check the comments as Jane was doing SW so badly. No kindly helpful advice there, in fact only positive ones. You all know why.

Googled Jane Gammons, found the threads, was glad it was not just me.

The vlog is a WIAT from 9/8/17. I've got too much time on my hands but I've estimated the calories, airing on the side of caution.

1st Breakfast 200 cals
2nd Breakfast 330 cals
Late bruchy/lunch (Jane's words) 350 cals
Lunch 230 cals
Afternoon late lunch (again Jane's words) 450 cals
Dinner/tea 680 cals
Evening snacks 150 cals

What amazed me that in Jane's eyes she'd had a completely on plan day. Not that she couldn't stop eating! Total calories, well over 2350!!

Here it is if anyone wants a look. It is amazing she ever lost anything if this is a 'good' day!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
In the early hours of the morning I stumbled across the JG vlog that firstly sent me to check the comments as Jane was doing SW so badly. No kindly helpful advice there, in fact only positive ones. You all know why.

Googled Jane Gammons, found the threads, was glad it was not just me.

The vlog is a WIAT from 9/8/17. I've got too much time on my hands but I've estimated the calories, airing on the side of caution.

1st Breakfast 200 cals
2nd Breakfast 330 cals
Late bruchy/lunch (Jane's words) 350 cals
Lunch 230 cals
Afternoon late lunch (again Jane's words) 450 cals
Dinner/tea 680 cals
Evening snacks 150 cals

What amazed me that in Jane's eyes she'd had a completely on plan day. Not that she couldn't stop eating! Total calories, well over 2350!!

Here it is if anyone wants a look. It is amazing she ever lost anything if this is a 'good' day!!

That’s unbelievable! 3 lunches? Who has 3 lunches??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.