Jane gammons #19 Janeychins has goals as big as her rolls, her only views are from trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on people give your thread suggestions, there must be some gold here after the latest shenanigans!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Posing in her MG while delivering bottles of Cat's pee 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread .. my heads bigger then my car , I pray on the weak , I still need to tweak my calories from my jar (homepride)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah she's on bragging about the fantastic weekend they've had you'd think they would call to see her ,I think she must be in a care home and they're hoping she stays there..

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She said they can’t visit because they both work in retail and they’re frightened they’d pass ‘something’ on.....they can visit Jane’s family though, including a newborn

• Angry
Reactions: 9
These insta stories are just so cringe 😬

Just so we don’t forget she’s just purchased a sports car 😉
Nope. She purchased a convertible rust bucket. It's sporting days are long gone. Hmmmm. I wonder if FM do a used car fragrance?

Janes is def a payout from a claim I reckon
But I’m sure this is her next goal 🙄
But it's still not their car!!!! If FM removed the option completely she would no longer have it (financing one month is different to having to pay for it regularly). I dunno may be I'm just weird or it's a generational thing but I don't see why they get pats on the back for their business acumen when they're getting something on finance. It's no different to someone working for Tesco full time and buying a car on tick. Come back & tell me when your cat piss flogging has allowed you to pay outright for a brand new merc and then I will be impressed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She said they can’t visit because they both work in retail and they’re frightened they’d pass ‘something’ on.....they can visit Jane’s family though, including a newborn
If the old girl is recovering from her fall in a care home, they’re generally allowing visitors now as long as you keep 2m apart and wear a mask etc. No excuses for these two lazy selfish twats

He’s dim, so is she, but she’s fly with it. She’ll be putting it into his head that much as though they’d love to go and visit, it isn’t safe to do so and he’s such a big drip he believes her.

new thread guys, there were some great suggestions, made me laugh reading them but some were far too long, not loads of space after the persons name, but did what I could to make the winning one fit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.