Jane gammons #19 Janeychins has goals as big as her rolls, her only views are from trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @ChubClubThug for a cracking title 😂 with 19 likes

Will Jane stop lying about her weight and calories?
Will her "bis-niz" hit the big time soon?
Will she ever up her hours at Tesco?
Stay tuned for more episodes of Esteé Frauder and the perfume empire of doom

Tattle on folks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Tattle on folks!
Great caption Lexiloo you must be the gammon chops worst nightmare 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Tattle on folks!
I was just pulling up a chair and marking my spot in this thread...
but had to comment on this .....
Esteé Frauder and the perfume empire of doom 🤣🤣
ahh Lexi you’ve brightened up my day with this cracker....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's a little bit ironic isn't it, the crappier you are on SM, the more tattle famous you become which is not a good thing Janeykins before you get hold of the wrong end of the stick.

In answer to your questions Lexi, its NO, NO and NO

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She needs to STOP these weight and dieting videos.... She is the absolute epitome of ignorance and stupidity. How she has the audacity to be giving 'advice' on WEIGHTLOSS is surely a breach of YouTube rules when not DISCLAIMING her opinions??? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder why she deleted her stories and not put any on today ,not like her at all. unless she was reading our comments about informing HMRC :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Tattle on folks!
Love this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even if she did manage to lose 6lbs (which I highly doubt) she’ll put that back on quicker than she deletes any truthful comments on her vlogs. She’s just ridiculous at this stage, she hasn’t lost weight or learned anything about food/weight loss in 5 YEARS!! Give it up Jane. You’re a laughing stock.

Reactions: 14
She’s totally screwed herself over - she will never lose the weight now. She has now got herself into the hanit of eating full pizzas, pies and loads more stuff which is absolutely not nutritious and is now unfortunately addicted to the sugar, salt and fat. I’m not going to lie, for a few years my diet was HORRENDOUS. Takeaways multiple times a week including for lunches, cheesy pasta, oven pizzas, nachos etc etc and when I decided that enough was enough, I had such withdrawals from coming off of all that crap (the same as I had from coming off diet fizzy juice, about 3litres a day drank previously!). I feel good now though and don’t crave crap food at all anymore, on the odd occasion I crave a chippy but they sometimes go for my tummy so it’s not worth it. Jane does not and will not have the willpower to get over those withdrawals so she has totally shot herself in the foot. Jane, if you are reading this - just because they sell something in the supermarket doesn’t make it safe or healthy to eat e.g. a pukka pie has more than your recommended daily intake of saturated fat. At the end of the day, they regulate food but we haven’t been living with all this processed junk for long enough to really understand the long term effects of it on the body. The healthiest diet is natural food like lots of fruit and veg, healthy home cooked meals, that sort of thing - the stuff you were doing on SW before you jumped on the calorieeeee counting bandwagon to give yourself leeway to eat tit!!

Sorry folks, rant over hahaha.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
she's lost and found the same few pounds for years, its like groundhog day slimming group style

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Tattle on folks!
@lexiloo I had to mute mid conference call reading this (I was multi tasking ok :giggle: ) luckily my reactions are as quick as the gammon joint on a twoll comment. Simply bloody hilarious as per.

She’s totally screwed herself over - she will never lose the weight now. She has now got herself into the hanit of eating full pizzas, pies and loads more stuff which is absolutely not nutritious and is now unfortunately addicted to the sugar, salt and fat. I’m not going to lie, for a few years my diet was HORRENDOUS. Takeaways multiple times a week including for lunches, cheesy pasta, oven pizzas, nachos etc etc and when I decided that enough was enough, I had such withdrawals from coming off of all that crap (the same as I had from coming off diet fizzy juice, about 3litres a day drank previously!). I feel good now though and don’t crave crap food at all anymore, on the odd occasion I crave a chippy but they sometimes go for my tummy so it’s not worth it. Jane does not and will not have the willpower to get over those withdrawals so she has totally shot herself in the foot. Jane, if you are reading this - just because they sell something in the supermarket doesn’t make it safe or healthy to eat e.g. a pukka pie has more than your recommended daily intake of saturated fat. At the end of the day, they regulate food but we haven’t been living with all this processed junk for long enough to really understand the long term effects of it on the body. The healthiest diet is natural food like lots of fruit and veg, healthy home cooked meals, that sort of thing - the stuff you were doing on SW before you jumped on the calorieeeee counting bandwagon to give yourself leeway to eat tit!!

Sorry folks, rant over hahaha.
Rant away... Better out than in (maybe I will flog that line to the joint as a new diet mantra to manifest!)

For someone so young and self diagnosed with health anxiety her lack of understanding in basic nutrition is astounding after trying to lose weight and basically yo yoing that whole time! How she has the gall to give any advice regarding health & nutrition just riles the hell out of me.

Now she will be flogging overpriced makeup and drain unblocker along with her cat piss, I would love a tutorial on how to put highlighter on so bleeping badly!

Gammons.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just doing a 30p pizza and slicing up a s'reeeen loaf.....be right back gguuyyzzzzzzz

Tattle on folks!
Who needs the soaps when you have this?

@lexiloo I had to mute mid conference call reading this (I was multi tasking ok :giggle: ) luckily my reactions are as quick as the gammon joint on a twoll comment. Simply bloody hilarious as per.

Rant away... Better out than in (maybe I will flog that line to the joint as a new diet mantra to manifest!)

For someone so young and self diagnosed with health anxiety her lack of understanding in basic nutrition is astounding after trying to lose weight and basically yo yoing that whole time! How she has the gall to give any advice regarding health & nutrition just riles the hell out of me.

Now she will be flogging overpriced makeup and drain unblocker along with her cat piss, I would love a tutorial on how to put highlighter on so bleeping badly!

View attachment 178050
I think highlighter looks stupid even when done right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Tattle on folks!
Brilliant 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just doing a 30p pizza and slicing up a s'reeeen loaf.....be right back gguuyyzzzzzzz

Who needs the soaps when you have this?

I think highlighter looks stupid even when done right 😂
Have to admit I am not a fan! I have seen a couple of people wear it, it looks ok and you wouldnt know to look at them they had it on.... their skin just looks kinda moisturised, and a bit glowy guess that isnt the point of it though 🤣🤣

I thought she was going to burn my damn optic nerve out with the glare back from her nose last night on the "weigh-in not weigh-in" vlog..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So who's going to do the TLDR it'll only ever need to be done once for nothing ever changes on the Gammon threads 😂 Lexi did the perfect recap ..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Janey and all her blubber had a very shiny nose
..... bloody hell
that Live Clean plan seems to be working wonders NOT.

I’ve decided she actually reminds me of No Neck Ed from 90 Day Fiancé
Brings me back to Lexi's husband's description of her as a ☃ never as true as that pic.She's just two round balls ..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder why she deleted her stories and not put any on today ,not like her at all. unless she was reading our comments about informing HMRC :ROFLMAO:
I'll happily do it.... No worries

Janey and all her blubber had a very shiny nose
..... bloody hell
that Live Clean plan seems to be working wonders NOT.

I’ve decided she actually reminds me of No Neck Ed from 90 Day Fiancé
She makes Gail Tyldesley look like fuckin Beyonce!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.