Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Thanks @ChubClubThug for a cracking title 😂 with 19 likes

Will Jane stop lying about her weight and calories?
Will her "bis-niz" hit the big time soon?
Will she ever up her hours at Tesco?
Stay tuned for more episodes of Esteé Frauder and the perfume empire of doom

Tattle on folks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Bumblebea123

For those who find the blog too painful to watch, here’s a wee summary ... (clearly, I need to get out more!!)

We begin with what I would call an under-chin view in the car. Janeykins has been so busy with the barely legal pyramid selling tripe, that she hasn’t had time to eat. Notwithstanding that, she has been ‘grazing on rubbish’ all day. So basically, she’s been eating all day. She’s wearing black because that’s the only thing she feels comfortable in. Forgiving it might be, but it can’t work the impossible.

Then ... guess what ... the predictable outpouring of reasons why she has ‘put all the weight back on’. Sound familiar, eh? She doesn’t want to blame the ‘stuff that’s been going on’ but she then does blame the stuff that’s been going on. She’s not perfect though. She’s just a bit of an idiot (her words). She may get her nails done and her hair highlighted, but she forgets to eat vegetables. Yes Jane. What she doesn’t say is that she remembers to eat all manner of other kinds of crap instead.

We then have a massive plug for her bizniss (you know the one in which she employs more than 30 staff?!!). She’s never been so busy. She’s off to her favourite post office and thank goodness it’s next to a Lidl, so she can buy a bit more food. It’s probably a top up top up snack run.

There’s then a big kerfuffle as she struggles to find somewhere to park but I have to say, I glazed over at this stage, rather distracted by the unflattering under-chin, which seems almost unprecedented in its size, even for Janey. It’s ok, she’s found a space in the Lidl car park. Phew. We then get a quick view of the bag of parcels, just to underline the fact that she’s a successful bizniss woman who is very busy, so busy that she forgets to eat vegetables.

She doesn’t buy anythink in Lidl. What?! Someone take her temperature.

She tells us about all the parcels again.

Then we get a Mowisons haul. First up, it’s some fizzy drinks, swiftly followed by some frozen ready meals. It generally gets worse and worse. She’s bought some big fatty cremes brûlée’s (her faves) and ooooopsy, she’s forgotten the veg again, so it seems. Anyone notice when she’s doing a shopping haul and there’s something particularly unhealthy (it’s all relative), she always prefaces the introduction of the offending item by saying ‘Charlie bean wanted this .....’. , as if to excuse it in some way. We all know it was you, Jane.

We get a glimpse of supper. Only a gazillion calories and once again, not a morsel of greenery in sight! She then spends far too long bragging about how calorific their favorite mayo is. And surprisingly, janeychins seems to have accidentally had some of the onion rings that ‘Charlie wanted’.

So basically, after the outburst at the beginning re the weight, we can see very clearly that they have abandoned the calorie countin’. Well, they might be countin’ them, but maybe trying to tott up as many as possible.

We are then treated to a bit of a skincare routine. We learn that schwtwess has a real effect on her skin. It couldn’t be what she is putting in her body, could it?

We then have another little haul. Basically, it’s a load of tat once again. She stops to question how many sides a hexagon has. The answer doesn’t come.

She tells us about the parcels AGAIN and there then follows a bizarre endorsement for what looks like pensioner coach trips. Chins has been on some coach trips already with them. That won’t surprise you. Chins doesn’t really like coach holidays because of the toilet situation of course. She then says when she and Charlie bean ‘can’t drive anymore’, they may give them a whirl. Not sure if she’s referring to when they are too old to want to drive, or to when they have eaten themselves into oblivion and they are both too large to get out of the front door. Anyway, she would do it now, but for the toilet situation. I’m actually surprised she ever goes to the toilet if she forgets the vegetables so regularly! Eeeew gross.

It’s ‘poor little family biznisses’ that are suffering now (in brackets, understood, not multinational booming biznesses like her own).

No more mention of the parcels.

The end.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

doctordoctor

VIP Member
She had anxiety for a week, she felt her whole personality drain out of her.....so much so, daft boy had to take over her channel whilst she shouted, off camera, from her couch of doom......she didn’t even take the medication prescribed.....what a load of drama! She’s such an attention seeking dimwit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

lexiloo

VIP Member
I’m surprised she’s never mentioned poor Charlie having to wear a mask for his long commute to London and made a big deal of it
she probably won't mind wearing a mask when she has to, she can fill it with snacks and use it like a horse bag feeder

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
woah she has really stacked it back on, she said she's the "first to ah-mit it" what a load of bollocks! she denies it and fakes weight loss despite us all having eyes that clearly see the weight has gone back on and more with it! She gave the whole speech how she knows she needs to eat better and have more veg etc then served up steak, chips, onion rings and luxury coleslaw which is terrible for fat and calories, shes clueless and as for JD seasonings sending her loads more, have they checked her vlogs lately? whats she going to do sprinkle them over their frozen ready meals??

jane.png

• Wow
  • Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
I’m guessing, once again, that ‘there’s stuff that’s been goin’ on’ and therefore the diet has flown out of the window ... once again. She’s been buying processed shit, with the exception of the (no doubt pre-cut) carrot sticks, but I bet they opened a big bag of Doritos to stick into that humus, once the camera had stopped rolling.

They are absolutely incapable or probably more correctly, unwilling, to stick to any diet or eating plan. One of the ibeeeefa vlogs (you know, the ones with plenty of back shots of chins) popped up on my feed earlier and I’m ashamed to say I pressed play. I didn’t watch it all but bean looks like a different man! He looks younger and thinner and chins treats us to a little shot of her in a bikini with a skirt (thank god) but she really doesn’t look that bad. It’s so sad that these two have each put on at least 2/3 stone in the small space of a year. I get so annoyed with them both because they have no will power whatsoever. I’ll say it before and I’ll say it again, I don’t care what size they are and I’m not being ‘fat-ist’ but it annoys me no end that she bangs on about being a weightloss channel (amongst other things) but what she is doing, is gaining weight not losing it. It should have been a wake up call when she had the gallbladder surgery. This is not a young person’s illness! She was in her mid-20s!!! 😬😬😬 They are both as bad as each other, although I rather suspect the bean would just eat anything she puts on his massive plate ......... we are definitely due one of those videos where she (tries to, sorry I mean DOES) get upset and tells us that she has put on a few pounds but she’s proud of her body etc etc etc but she’s not perfect etc and so the cycle continues .... and the Gammonettes will all tell her that she’s lovely as she is ....

In batter of course 😂😂
Well, she can’t expect her body to perform miracles, you’ve just got to embrace it, blah blah blah.......and you’re right about ‘stuff that’s going on that I wont go into, it’s private’ they’re so stressed, same old, same old. Jane could take the day off and I could take over. ‘Hi guyzz, how ARE we all? Hope you’re all okaaay! I just wanted to catch up with you all and have a chinwag, so grab yourself a cuppa tea.. .I’ve had a really busy week! there’s a lot going which I won’t go into but it made me eat my own weight in pies, Doritos and Charlie has practically turned into a soreeeen loaf.....

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Her new live vid omg the bit I joined she said she had to shave her armpits otherwise we would have seen the hairs coming out of her top 😭😱🤢🤢🤢🤢 dirty bitch has no shame , who what’s to buy fake perfume from a women that can’t even be bothered to shave her pits 🤮 hate to think the state of her vag must look like a hedgehog that’s been run over 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Bumblebea123

New thread suggestion:
Waxin’ her tache and splashin’ the cash, there’s more over-eating and comment deleting

• Haha
  • Heart

hedgewitch

I wonder if she’ll lose many followers due to her constant mlm bs? Personally, if I see anyone on any of my social feeds pushing any kind of dodgy mlm crap it’s a straight red card. Sounds harsh but I have no tolerance for that kind of fake nonsense. As someone above said, they are all following the same script.
Agree 100% I'm exactly the same. Someone starting their own business from scratch, I'm all over that shit and will support them where ever I can but nah, don't even attempt to come at me with all the MLM bollocks, I don't care how long I've known you, I will block your arse quicker than you can say #smasheditbabe Also (you know once I start there will be plenty of also's) Is it just me? but as a 'career wommin' I find it really fucking insulting to be referred to as 'babe' or 'hun' when it comes to business. I kick arse on a daily basis but you don't see me filling my SM with dodgy wonderwoman meme's telling everyone how 'strong' I am.......I just shut the fuck up and do the job I'm paid to do. That must be where I'm going wrong. Perhaps I should be reminding people 6 times a day of how I'm #killingit & #gettingshitdone and I'd never have to pay for groceries again either.

Bean with the Tom Selleck tash and Chins with the mermaid wig 😉
No it would be Chins with the Tom Selleck tash & Bean with the Kojak head.

I

I think chins will have a more impressive moustache tha the bean🤣
Beat me too it....

She was doing her best.....
Turning on the waterworks is being a girl for dummies level & she can't even do that properly.

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
If she's stuck for hashtag ideas she only need shout. I'm sure we can come up with some corkers for her.
just off the top of my head.....

#catpiss #perfumeripoff #clearlynotcaloriecounting #pileditbackon #flatfulloftat
#chubbyhubby #liarliarbumonfire #lazylump #workshy #foreverparttime

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I,ve just put that fucking video on and here we have Eastbourne’s version of Martha Stewart bleating on about FM world again. For gods sake give me fucking strength. ‘ I do fm world if you didn’t know” Even my bastard budgie knows what the Orca is doing and falls off his perch and plays dead whenever the fat twat is on now. Got to admit I,m borderline stopping watching her altogether as the comedy value has gone completely , she is one boring munter !!

See how long it takes for the fat controllers fingers to delete that !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
Why on earth would you post something like that publicly to 15k people you dont know? It wasnt a memorial it was just a National Trust video and some click bait (am I being harsh???)

I did watch Elle Darbys's vlog dedicated to her mum after she passed and that actually had me in floods of tears, it was just so beautifully put together and just a lovely memorial, (not an Elle Darby fan by any stretch but she did offer support to her followers should they be dealing with the same thing etc etc)

Chins was posted for attention, there was nothing personal about that vlog, no sorry if I trigger anybody going through the same, nobody even knew she had an uncle/family member who was unwell.

This Gammons vlog rates on par with tagging yourself in hospital/at the doctors, wait for the comments and "i'll inbox you hun" Pure self indulgence for sympathy and to up engagement.

• Heart

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
We've been through so much together

I think you missed out a word...

We've been through so much food together :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Marj24

VIP Member
Jane is the working class equivalent of those Bridget Jones described as 'smug married'. I can't imagine that any single 27 year old women looking at Charlie and thinking 'what a catch'. Even less can I imagine any 30 year old single man envious of Mr Gammon's wife.

I am not going to have another stab at her appearance, Jane can scrub up well, but as with everything about her, when she can be arsed!

Her worst attribute in my eyes (other than the situation with Mrs Gammon's Snr - shame on her) is her utter laziness. The short shifts at work, the lack of pride in her appearance. The 'get rich quick' schemes. They only regularly have one fully cooked from scratch meal a week, the Sunday roast, Charlie cooks it!!

I am wondering if the frozen roasties shown today are result of Charlie asking for her to do her bit?

You have nothing to be smug about Jane, I am not jealous (well perhaps of your youth, which BTW you are wasting!)

Jane has just over 2 years before she hits 30. 30 is when you usually start to pay the pay the price for an unhealthy lifestyle. Jane has already had her gallbladder removed, that is unusual under 40!

Reactions: 17

burnbookregina

Don't get me started on that shit... Didn't anyone know how to clean their house before that bumbling Bimbo came along??? Pathetic Hinch Army crew 🙄

Charlie, aka George Roper...... Pussy whipped and same hairdo
Back in my day home cleaning tips cleaning courtesy of Kim and Aggie on how clean is your house...none of this hinch shit 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Dolphingal

VIP Member
She needs to STOP these weight and dieting videos.... She is the absolute epitome of ignorance and stupidity. How she has the audacity to be giving 'advice' on WEIGHTLOSS is surely a breach of YouTube rules when not DISCLAIMING her opinions??? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

hedgewitch

"We've been through so much together" Oh fuck off you hairy lipped blowfish, It's called 'life' The only stress you have is worrying about whether you've got enough soreeeeen loaf to last you 24 hours.

• Haha