Jane gammons #19 Janeychins has goals as big as her rolls, her only views are from trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this on instagram and thought of Chins! Maybe Charwee could get one for their drive to Suffolk 😉

D8EB5AA0-4B7E-4253-AB3D-DFAD7A770E2E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks @ChubClubThug for a cracking title 😂 with 19 likes

Will Jane stop lying about her weight and calories?
Will her "bis-niz" hit the big time soon?
Will she ever up her hours at Tesco?
Stay tuned for more episodes of Esteé Frauder and the perfume empire of doom

Tattle on folks!
1. No
2. Don’t be stupid
3. As if

For anyone new that should answer all queries

• Haha
Let’s just say she’s lost her 6.5lbs (but who knooowwwss guuuuyyyyzzzzz) is she 14st 6lbs?! Surely she’s more than that?

Reactions: 4
I honestly don't think anyone here is interested what she weighs? it's just her fooling her subs in to buying these so called weight loss plans that's she's not following , with the assumption they're going to lose stones following her lead .I think we can see she's fooling herself even if she can't

Reactions: 9
I honestly don't think anyone here is interested what she weighs? it's just her fooling her subs in to buying these so called weight loss plans that's she's not following , with the assumption they're going to lose stones following her lead .I think we can see she's fooling herself even if she can't
It’s the deceit that gets me, her actual weight isn’t of great annoyance to me really. I am probably heavier than her atm, although I have gotten down to my current weight after being nearly 20stone. So at least I’m making progress unlike Chins 😉 it’s the constant shilling of tit products, the freebies she receives and doesn’t give an honest review of for her followers (it’s your job Jane, you need to say more than ‘it’s nice’ and ‘it’s filling’), the lack of effort she puts into her videos (they are a load of shite, poor content, terrible editing), her uncaring nature towards her mother in law and the lies about everyfinkkk (e.g. her fake anxiety about covid-19 to get some time off work, her weight loss, her self diagnosed ibs) that really grinds my gears.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s the deceit that gets me, her actual weight isn’t of great annoyance to me really. I am probably heavier than her atm, although I have gotten down to my current weight after being nearly 20stone. So at least I’m making progress unlike Chins 😉 it’s the constant shilling of tit products, the freebies she receives and doesn’t give an honest review of for her followers (it’s your job Jane, you need to say more than ‘it’s nice’ and ‘it’s filling’), the lack of effort she puts into her videos (they are a load of shite, poor content, terrible editing), her uncaring nature towards her mother in law and the lies about everyfinkkk (e.g. her fake anxiety about covid-19 to get some time off work, her weight loss, her self diagnosed ibs) that really grinds my gears.
Exactly this! She has no idea how to describe/review anything! I want to hear pros and cons if there are any. Even those terrible Cocomy clothes, she raved about them....never seen her wear them 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s been striving to lose weight for years...it’s the same excuses, birthdays (celebrations last for a week!) anniversaries...same thing, an excuse to eat for days, now it’s because your weight fluctuates!! Why she bothers to read out the calories on the packaging of of all the junk food she buys is anybody’s guess

• Heart
.....no, she’s coming to stay! No, I’m obviously joking! I think Mrs Gammons is going into a home....😢

• Sad
Definitely Charlie’s poor mum not doing to well
and the gammon has realised that it actually takes time for the powers that be to implement getting carers in etc it’s not something that’s done overnight
sounds like they might actually have to go and stay with her to look after her while the council sort things out for her
they obviously won’t have her stay with them guys it’s not suitable they have stairs ( 🙄 ) I actually think Charlie’s mum would benefit from staying with them she’d be able to sit out on the balcony get some sea air etc
but heaven forbid that puts No Neck out.

.....no, she’s coming to stay! No, I’m obviously joking! I think Mrs Gammons is going into a home....😢
I think you have hit the nail on the head.

Reactions: 12
I thought she was taking next week off ? who knows with her she tells that many lies it's hard to keep up :rolleyes:
Never know with her she’s usually more mysterious but the way she keeps reinforcing she’s having a week off and not going away suggest she’s trying to hard to make out they will be at home. Then again we haven’t had 50 holiday hauls yet 😆

But if bad news probably something she will rinse for attention then and probably something avoidable even she uses his mum when she’s fancies for some content and sympathy but wouldn’t help her at all

Reactions: 6
Yes....if it’s to do with Mrs G, she’ll be pretending to be sad and upset, she’ll probably cry and daft boy will end up putting his arm round her to comfort her.....followed by her saying they’ve done everything the could to help blah blah blah, cue lots of sympathy and telling her how she’s soo good/kind/wonderful/Charlie’s lucky to have her by his side etc etc

Reactions: 7
my identity has been stolen guys! not my real one but my tattle one! some cheeky sod has made a YT profile to comment on fopperholics vlogs as me, how very odd

fopps.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.