Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god now she claiming it's down to fluctuating weight ,she's going to do a vid on it .She'll rope her subs into believing anything, she could sell snow to the Eskimos the same girl she's unreal. it's clear they haven't lost a lb between them🤥🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So for £720 (if they were paying for MF) you can lose 6lb for the pleasure not selling it to me to be honest a PT would be cheaper and working out

That’s been deleted as fast as she eats her meals it’s well gone 😂😂😂 you must be blocked 🤣🤣🤣
She doesn't like the truth being advertised... I'll just keep commenting. She had to sleep at some point

My god now she claiming it's down to fluctuating weight ,she's going to do a vid on it .She'll rope her subs into believing anything, she could sell snow to the Eskimos the same girl she's unreal. it's clear they haven't lost a lb between them🤥🐷
Yeah, cis she's a lying, bullshitting Twunt.... Dieting for 5yrs ➕ and no difference?? duck off Janeychins

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she deleted instagram stories earlier I’m sure she had loads but I was at work so couldn’t watch them and went to check and nothing or am I blocked now 😀

Reactions: 7
She doesn't like the truth being advertised... I'll just keep commenting. She had to sleep at some point

Yeah, cis she's a lying, bullshitting Twunt.... Dieting for 5yrs ➕ and no difference?? duck off Janeychins
They're looking rounder than ever, even daft boy couldn't look straight at the camera when she was spilling her lies his body language spoke volumes :cautious:

• Haha
Careful now🤔🤣🤣 #harassment
Can't Harass someone who is a blatant liar.... EXERCISE AND HEALTHY EATING = WEIGHTLOSS not fad eating... She needs to STFU

Charlie looks totally deflated and awkward there like he has been manipulated to appear on this video of pure lies....
Grow a pair Man and tell her to duck right off!!

Reactions: 9
So four weeks on the bleeping trot they‘ve had to sit there and work out their losses, if there is an actual loss, bloody write it down you pairs of knobs. How funny they weighed on camera at the end but not at the start, that’s totally pointless as it proves nothing 🤔. Also, £12 per person per day!! As if she would pay for that out of her own pocket, she’s such a twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Can't Harass someone who is a blatant liar.... EXERCISE AND HEALTHY EATING = WEIGHTLOSS not fad eating... She needs to STFU

Charlie looks totally deflated and awkward there like he has been manipulated to appear on this video of pure lies....
Grow a pair Man and tell her to duck right off!!
That's what I thought but I got put on the naughty step this week for it 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even though Jane is so desperately trying to get out of her Tesco job it is the only good thing in her life she is doing for her health. Those steps are the only exercise she does. If she ever left Tesco the weight would pile on quicker than she could even imagine.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
ah well it was a nice chuckle after my evening at work. Got home just before 2am and watched the video. God they cant even add up theirs losses! For how much the "plan" costs,she only lost 6lb. She could have done that just by buying a normal food shop for the 2 of them for a hell of alot less money! She did look abit jealous of Charlie losing so much more then her😄

• Haha
S'up, Tattle homies!!!! So there I was this morning doing my first workout of the day in my fully equipped home gym. Yep being an angry troll pays well, No poundshop exercise ball and knock off resistance band for me! When I noticed her stinks page has been made private again. Another illegal raffle perhaps?? I'm now off to check out the weigh in vlog........

Sweet baby cheesus and all the little awfuls. Just 3 minutes of skim watching and I just can't with the inability to check these figures and work the calculations out before hand. And she's been on this diet tit since like 1983 or summat and she's only just realised weight fluctuates? (although i'm sure she'll use that to excuse away gaining stones rather than a couple of pound). Why does she find it so hard to be honest about anything??? It's not difficult. A clear weigh in at the start and a clear weigh in at the end. Also if my BMI was the same as her's I wouldn't be fannying around with all these fad diets I would be getting myself a proper trainer to sort my fitness and nutrition out because the way she is going she really is in danger of not making it to 40. Ok I know BMI isn't the most accurate and muscle mass throws it out but lets face it, she doesn't have any of that to worry about. Chins you really bring out the worst in me.....I'm away to realign my chakras......

Last edited:
  • Haha
She had so much highlighter on in that vlog she looked like the bloody tinman!!! Less is more Gammons.... less is more!

• Haha
ah well it was a nice chuckle after my evening at work. Got home just before 2am and watched the video. God they cant even add up theirs losses! For how much the "plan" costs,she only lost 6lb. She could have done that just by buying a normal food shop for the 2 of them for a hell of alot less money! She did look abit jealous of Charlie losing so much more then her😄
I love how she tries to look happy for him, she pulls a certain face it looks like she doesn’t know whether she’s got the shits or the heartburn 🤣🤣 either way she’s bloody fuming 😂

She had so much highlighter on in that vlog she looked like the bloody tinman!!! Less is more Gammons.... less is more!
I noticed that! She also had the camera super high too, just for a change 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
I love how she tries to look happy for him, she pulls a certain face it looks like she doesn’t know whether she’s got the shits or the heartburn 🤣🤣 either way she’s bloody fuming 😂

I noticed that! She also had the camera super high too, just for a change 🙄
Yes! That heartburn face! Says it all:ROFLMAO: I was waiting for the 'men lose quicker than women' line!

And she keeps banging on about not liking weighing weekly! YOU DON'T HAVE TO. You can weigh whenever you like but it won't change the results, that you can be sure of! It all comes to the same amount at the end of the month, that's if you can subtract...or add in your case Jane!
You are what you eat and boy does it show. Here, have another bag of crisps, they're only 123 calries. May as well have 3 bags cos that only adds up to 200 calries :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is one of the comments left after the weigh in travesty of a vlog...🤣🤣🤣 so impressed at how much Jane has lost since starting to follow her in her SW days, 5 years, yes 5 years and she’s lost 6lbs...my that commenter is well easy to impress!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is one of the comments left after the weigh in travesty of a vlog...🤣🤣🤣 so impressed at how much Jane has lost since starting to follow her in her SW days, 5 years, yes 5 years and she’s lost 6lbs...my that commenter is well easy to impress!
That has got to be a troll, surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.