Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Jane gammons #19 Janeychins has goals as big as her rolls, her only views are from trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Date night, candles, music.......30p bashed up pizza
Nothing says I love you like a 30p hangout its packaging pizza. Well, I guess with the recent purchase of the Mac she needs to cut back a little.

Imagine if Jane thought a mac book was a dirty book about big macs?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She probably thinks it’s a book about Scotland.....not that she has a clue where it is, but they definitely want to visit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nothing says I love you like a 30p hangout its packaging pizza. Well, I guess with the recent purchase of the Mac she needs to cut back a little.

Imagine if Jane thought a mac book was a dirty book about big macs?
Also main breadwinner Chawlee got the 30p pizza, Jane had one they already had in (Aldi I think)

• Haha
Yes....poor Charlie. How many people had picked that ripped box up and put it back when they saw the state of it!

Reactions: 5
Is it next week that they are in Suffolk guyyzzzz? Or is it later in the year? I can look out for them if it is...

• Heart
Maybe they’re going to West Sussex to look after Charlie’s mum who doesn’t appear to be coping very well......

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m sat here with bated breath awaiting the vlog announcing the mega weight loss they’ve both achieved eating their free month’s food from MF but what little they may have lost has already been gained by eating pizzas, pot feckin noodles etc, integrity isn’t a word you could ever use in relation to Janeychins. Unscrupulous definitely. If you’re reading this Jane you might want to look the words ”integrity” and “unscrupulous” up, maybe do it on your new laptop, sorry Macbook!

Reactions: 8
Another thread suggestion Jane, stop being such an effing Gammon!
il_340x270.2357075616_4abc.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I’m sat here with bated breath awaiting the vlog announcing the mega weight loss they’ve both achieved eating their free month’s food from MF but what little they may have lost has already been gained by eating pizzas, pot feckin noodles etc, integrity isn’t a word you could ever use in relation to Janeychins. Unscrupulous definitely. If you’re reading this Jane you might want to look the words ”integrity” and “unscrupulous” up, maybe do it on your new laptop, sorry Macbook!
Still no weight loss vlog then? Muscle foods must be so happy with the shite service they paid her for!!!

• Haha
She's a massive sale on her perfumes guyzzz saturday 7-8 be sure to join her secret group to bag a bargain..
Fanny crack perfumes... Tuna, salmon, kipper kebab

Another thread suggestion Jane, stop being such an effing Gammon!
View attachment 177341
That's fuckin great!!! 🤣

I tell you what Janeychins..... I have a mum who is dying of alzheimers and it could be any day!! You deprive Charlie of his mum and you should be ashamed of yourself!! You get one shot at this tit and you duck up your own existence pretty good.... Don't duck anyone else's up!!! Lying Twunt

Stop lying cos THIS is where you're heading.... WITHOUT the slimned down transformation!!! You're a laughing stock and a liability...

She doesn't know when to stop talking utter tit does she????

Let's see how long this lasts.... 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

That's fuckin great!!! 🤣

I tell you what Janeychins..... I have a mum who is dying of alzheimers and it could be any day!! You deprive Charlie of his mum and you should be ashamed of yourself!! You get one shot at this tit and you duck up your own existence pretty good.... Don't duck anyone else's up!!! Lying Twunt

Stop lying cos THIS is where you're heading.... WITHOUT the slimned down transformation!!! You're a laughing stock and a liability...

Careful now🤔🤣🤣 #harassment

• Haha

That's fuckin great!!! 🤣

Best comment E V E R !

Reactions: 9

That's fuckin great!!! 🤣

She's a selfish hole who will never achieve anything in life it will catch up with her in the end..

So sorry to hear that you are going through that with your mum. It's an awful cruel disease xx❤

• Heart

That's fuckin great!!! 🤣

That’s been deleted as fast as she eats her meals it’s well gone 😂😂😂 you must be blocked 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

That's fuckin great!!! 🤣

she's doing that thing again in the thumbnail pic where she sticks her neck right out to disguise her chins 😂 does she think we don't have eyes and aren't able to see them in all her videos lol?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.