Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RE the whole MLM scam I rate this womans you tube, she is on a mission to call these scammers out!

Is American and their scammers are a different leel but she is on the money on this, and some of the bullshite is scary!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I watched TiffanyFerg, also American and she's done a pretty good explanationon MLM. There's also some other good things on her channel too under Internet Analysis.

I don't know how MLM companies get away with what they do, they can only just about be on this side of legal.

Reactions: 8
Wouldnt surprise me if she ordered the macbook to take a picture and will return it back to the shop tomorrow 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The only mac chins should be allowed near is a big mac... it's like someone going and buying a leather briefcase for work, when they work for a call centre or something. Just unnecessary 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The only mac chins should be allowed near is a big mac... it's like someone going and buying a leather briefcase for work, when they work for a call centre or something. Just unnecessary 🤦🏼‍♀️
She can’t eat a full one though remember 😂 #asif #pulltheotheronechins

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That coat though 🙄 she only likes coats open because she can't fasten them up.

Sorry....a full pizza each?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Chins ya should’ve got the 18 in that awful coat, it’s skin tight on your arms!

• Haha
Why can she look after the neighbour and harp on like saint Jane about she would want someone to look after her family like that meanwhile Charlie’s mum is probably home alone terrified and confused also why does she talk about older people in such a patronising manner and if her neighbour was my family I would be pretty pissed off to have her business talked about on youtube

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Why can she look after the neighbour and harp on like saint Jane about she would want someone to look after her family like that meanwhile Charlie’s mum is probably home some terrified and confused also why does she talk about older people in such a patronising manner and if her neighbour was my family I would be pretty pissed off to have her business talked about on youtube
Exactly what I thought - the audacity of it ! 😡

• Angry
And spending £120 on national trust membership 😆 duck off will they get out the car and go anywhere and she says she borrowed their cards before surely that’s not allowed!! Never once seen them at national trust this pair love wasting money

Reactions: 11
Why can she look after the neighbour and harp on like saint Jane about she would want someone to look after her family like that meanwhile Charlie’s mum is probably home some terrified and confused also why does she talk about older people in such a patronising manner and if her neighbour was my family I would be pretty pissed off to have her business talked about on youtube
That’s the first thing I thought, poor Charlie’s Mum! There’s already a comment on how wonderful she is 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
And spending £120 on national trust membership 😆 duck off will they get out the car and go anywhere and she says she borrowed their cards before surely that’s not allowed!! Never once seen them at national trust this pair love wasting money
She won’t buy the coat in black though, it’s a tenner 🙄

She’s really dragging the weigh in video out guyyyys

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.