Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s very busy this afternoon doing admin🤣 she’ll need a snack break after making her accounts private, it’s tiring work!

I don’t know about you but I never follow private accounts? If you wanna be private, fair do’s be private, I’m not going to apply to follow you! She might find it could hinder her growth, if others feel the same as me. Obviously I mean her account growth, there’s no stopping her actual growth, the snacks take care of that!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't worry Janeychins plenty of us still follow you to report back on your ultra mundane, selfish old lady, crappy wife life 🙄

Has she put her competition page and cats piss page private too?

• Haha
I bet shes been reported for something, not like her to go private at all, won't be long before she's public again so people can buy shite perfume copies and swipe ups for mewts and jew-ell-ery
She probably want to run a shady lottery on her scents page.

She's forever flogging stuff on there and not declaring it as an Ad you're probably right, unless she's hiding from the tax man😂
Nothing shouts dodgy like a private bizzniss page.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not so long ago, on one of her vlogs, she said she loved all the different opinions you get on YouTube, that’s why she loves talk g to you guyzzz......you didn’t like my opinions Jane, do you only like the fawning ones?

• Haha
Or maybe she saw my comment about the beans tugging off picture and it’s given her an idea. Watch out for a fans only account 😂😂😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s very busy this afternoon doing admin🤣 she’ll need a snack break after making her accounts private, it’s tiring work!

I don’t know about you but I never follow private accounts? If you wanna be private, fair do’s be private, I’m not going to apply to follow you! She might find it could hinder her growth, if others feel the same as me. Obviously I mean her account growth, there’s no stopping her actual growth, the snacks take care of that!
will definitely hinder her growth ... my account is private so I can filter out the bots
and anyone I don’t like the look of but then again I’m not trying to be an influencer or get freebies from companies she definitely won’t get freebies if companies now she’s private that’s for sure

Not so long ago, on one of her vlogs, she said she loved all the different opinions you get on YouTube, that’s why she loves talk g to you guyzzz......you didn’t like my opinions Jane, do you only like the fawning ones?
No by different options she means salt & vinegar or cheese & onion

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don't worry Janeychins plenty of us still follow you to report back on your ultra mundane, selfish old lady, crappy wife life 🙄

Has she put her competition page and cats piss page private too?
comp page still public as she has to share to win ;) estee frauder page private as well as main account and charlie chebs too

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I can confirm Cats Piss page is also private 😂😂
OH DEAAHH definitely going to struggle building the old business empire now

How long before The Livingstones make their's private remember she was on the phone to Helen...

Reactions: 7
Well if she’s taken the decision of deliberately capping her own growth based on the comments on here, I’d say that’s a job well done Tattlers and we all deserve a pat on the back. 😂😂😂 *sniff sniff* oooh what’s that I smell? Is it victory?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well if she’s taken the decision of deliberately capping her own growth based on the comments on here, I’d say that’s a job well done Tattlers and we all deserve a pat on the back. 😂😂😂 *sniff sniff* oooh what’s that I smell? Is it victory?
Its probably her throwing gallons of cat piss down the drain
it makes a nice drain de-blocker too dontcha know 😂

• Haha
I can confirm Cats Piss page is also private 😂😂
OH DEAAHH definitely going to struggle building the old business empire now
Yeah there's no way she will keep it private. Her adoring two fans will get fed up of being hounded to order from her. She needs to be public to build it up. Even then she'll struggle. Such a shame for you chins 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also ... looking up if her FM account was private I noticed just how many Scents By accounts there are .... it’s like a bloody cult

• Haha
How can someone say her Gronola is filling yet in 3and 1/2hours eat her breakfast,snack and a beef Ragu beats me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It amazes me how she eats a lunch the size of a main meal then has dinner! How can she eat lasagne for lunch eg, a snack then dinner, then another snack! She has to be constantly full! Is it any wonder she’s been dieting for 5 YEARS!!!!!

• Haha
I say Gammon joint, seeing as you’re reading here & taking comments on board can I use this as an opportunity to mention the amount of crap you have on your kitchen counters? Any chance of a cleaning video where you dump the whole lot? 😂😂

• Haha
She's got that patio the same,she'll need a search party to find charlie in amongst the junk one of these days:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone I know is doing Essense which is very similar to what chins is doing (MLM perfume selling) this person feeds the world so much bullshit, tries to make everyone believe she is so much more successful than what she is. She reminds me of chins with her bragging that she's gonna buy a house, new car, live a comfortable life etc. Off the back of her glittering career 😏🙄🙄🙄 everyone rips the piss out of her as she was with Avon for about 8 years and still never managed to buy a house ..she's still spouting the same old bollocks... despite being one of their top sales leaders. It's all a complete load of tit whatever fraud scheme you join.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.