Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this! They go on holiday and do exactly the same as they do at home! Same cooking, chilli, pasta, anything you can put peppers and mushrooms in, take soreen loaf for Charlie, watch the telly and drive around.....they went to Ibeefa, drove around and watched the telly. Charlie ran down in the morning and put the towels on the sunbed.....there was probably only 10 people there in October
Don’t forget the obligatory holiday roast and mayflower curry 😂 They we’re gifted a voucher for the pub when a mix up with their lodge before and they never even used it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ohhhhh what a sneak 🤣 🤣 Just as Tina thought their friendship was growing as well

View attachment 163558
I love the in the future bit. so vague. When in the future? Next week? Next month? Or is it just going to be added to the long list of things you know you should do but never get round to like exercise?

Don’t forget the obligatory holiday roast and mayflower curry 😂 They we’re gifted a voucher for the pub when a mix up with their lodge before and they never even used it 😂
I tried the shot game every time she said surreeeeen once. It was the quickest case of alcoholic poisoning our A&E department has ever seen according to the Doctor who treated me....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, her anxiety over this virus is over....it took an entire week. Not that was worried about herself, good, kind, honest Jane was worried about everybody else and was forgetting herself. And I know that to be true, she said it herself.

Reactions: 11
Yes, her anxiety over this virus is over....it took an entire week. Not that was worried about herself, good, kind, honest Jane was worried about everybody else and was forgetting herself. And I know that to be true, she said it herself.
Absolutely, I know this to be true. Just remember the time she said she would even be prepared to put up with the dog hair to have MIL's pooch if only they were allowed dogs...... Completely and utterly selfless till the end is our Jane. Personally I would have rehomed Jane and kept the dog if I was Charlie, it would have been a lot cheaper to feed and I bet it yapped less as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
An old video came on. Charlie has a sickness bug and she drags him out with a sick bag 🤢 Why couldn’t she go out alone? Why go spreading germs this pair are so selfish

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I wonder if Bean has shown her on the map where Suffolk is? She probably thinks it's up North somewhere, well, it is north of Eastbourne innit Chawleee? Hope they've checked out the services for Chins to have poop stops on the journey :ROFLMAO:

It is an odd choice for a young couple but it's not surprising either, I mean, look at their lifestyle, hardly jet setters or go getters are they? I'm surprised they are going anywhere to be honest, the virus is still out there and with her anxiety being so bad...or is that cured now?

I thought they may be visiting Helen and Gav first seeing as they are besties? Maybe they are and they are keeping that secret too - keeping us all in suspense!
Well, this is the girl who thinks the ‘North East’ is in Scotland......makes no sense whatsoever

Jane will have to go out wearing sunglasses and a big hat in case she’s recognised.......probably need police on duty for crowd control to fight off the autograph hunters

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So where is she ? they were at the garden centre earlier and then on a drive . How much more crap is she going to fill that patio with and will she move it all inside when they're going on holiday ...incase us tattlers recognise the outside of her flat while we're stalking her and hang dead chickens and pigs heads from the bamboo screen 🙄

• Haha
Don't know if it was the drive back from the garden centre or somewhere else ,just film of a country road.

Reactions: 2
Not able to sleep and found this on Google

Can only surmise either Jane paid for it, or they do one on every youtuber over a certain number of subs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, this is the girl who thinks the ‘North East’ is in Scotland......makes no sense whatsoever

Jane will have to go out wearing sunglasses and a big hat in case she’s recognised.......probably need police on duty for crowd control to fight off the autograph hunters
Maybe she could hire Amy and Babs to be real life bodyguards keep her in snacks and stop the common people getting too close 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she once referred to somewhere like Wales as “down there” rather than “up there” 🙄

I wonder if Bean has shown her on the map where Suffolk is? She probably thinks it's up North somewhere, well, it is north of Eastbourne innit Chawleee? Hope they've checked out the services for Chins to have poop stops on the journey :ROFLMAO:

It is an odd choice for a young couple but it's not surprising either, I mean, look at their lifestyle, hardly jet setters or go getters are they? I'm surprised they are going anywhere to be honest, the virus is still out there and with her anxiety being so bad...or is that cured now?

I thought they may be visiting Helen and Gav first seeing as they are besties? Maybe they are and they are keeping that secret too - keeping us all in suspense!

• Haha
Not able to sleep and found this on Google

Can only surmise either Jane paid for it, or they do one on every youtuber over a certain number of subs.
Yeah she defo must have paid for that 😂 I’ve just realised why she’s never lost weight guyyyys, she’s “loosing” it rather than “losing” it 🤣

• Haha
Yes....I was surprised too!

Why doesn’t she just increase her hours, get on a training scheme in Tesco eg, instead of all this rubbish she’s doing to make money!
coz she doesn’t want a proper job haha, she wants to be able to stay in the house all day near the treat drawer and the shitter. Oh and also so she can nana nap to her hearts content! I bet if they have a baby, Charlie, with his full time hours and long commute, will be guilted into doing the night feeds every night (even when she is on maternity leave from tesco) because she is so tired after a long day of packing up knock off perfumes. And he will probably need to give her a foot rub too 😌 god just thinking about them having a baby makes me think of how unbearable she wouldbe during labour - the gallbladder voice would be out in full force! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She won’t pay a fiver for a pizza express pizza from Tesco guyyyys, what chance is there of her buying the Musclefood plan, absolutely frigging zero chance!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.