Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t pay a fiver for a pizza express pizza from Tesco guyyyys, what chance is there of her buying the Musclefood plan, absolutely frigging zero chance!
So they’ve saved a small fortune because they’ve had a month of no food bills, yet Charlie wasn’t allowed to have his favourite pizza because it cost a fiver! She really is the limit!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
See she was at the PO sending off all her parcels, letting us see how this ‘business’ is really taking off! Never lets us see her posting her e-bay parcels though.....she’s hoping we’ll see how successful she is and we’ll want a piece of the action!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So all the other YouTubers post pictures of their Carefully constructed smoothie bowl breakfasts. Gammon chops posts an IBS toilet bowl sausage slop. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
See she was at the PO sending off all her parcels, letting us see how this ‘business’ is really taking off! Never lets us see her posting her e-bay parcels though.....she’s hoping we’ll see how successful she is and we’ll want a piece of the action!
Each one needs a declared perfume sticker it must take ages declaring that for each I bet she’s not bothered sorting her own or she’s not telling them it contains perfume.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Regarding their upcoming holiday to Suffolk, and it being 'Tattler country', I think you could have a point there lol. I'm from Suffolk, but moved to the South West 10 years ago. I heard Charlie say he wanted to visit the American Airforce Base at Lakenheath. Well I hope he doesn't think they're gonna let him on it, and have a look around, because he will be highly disappointed. We were stationed there in the '90's as my ex husband was an American serviceman. I wish I could leave a comment about it and the area,but unfortunately I'm one of the many who have been blocked :-(

Reactions: 9
Can’t bleeping wait for holiday hauls (saving money for a house guyssss 😆) gonna see so much crap and new clothes on the run up to it aren’t we

• Haha
I wish she’d stop videoing daft boy half naked! The sight of Charlee in the kitchen naked is really, really off putting!!🤢 the poor sod can’t even get the pizza he likes.....it must be magic being married to Jane.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So all the other YouTubers post pictures of their Carefully constructed smoothie bowl breakfasts. Gammon chops posts an IBS toilet bowl sausage slop. 🤢
I was thinking of the gas she'll be producing throughout the day🌬:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
..........and came back to their room to watch a film. When they go on their ‘hollibobs’ it really is a home from home.......

• Haha
  • Wow
In the early hours of this morning I was SO bored and my insomniac daze got the better of me, I came across a vlogg posted on 15 August 2018, where she clearly stated that she doesn’t work weekends & especially Saturdays so they can be there for Charlie’s Mum...errr wasn’t she bleaching her feckin postage stamp size of a patio last weekend rather than being there for Charlie’s Mum? DESPICABLE! All the drama & “stress” is over so that poor woman doesn’t get a mention now!

• Wow
  • Angry
In the early hours of this morning I was SO bored and my insomniac daze got the better of me, I came across a vlogg posted on 15 August 2018, where she clearly stated that she doesn’t work weekends & especially Saturdays so they can be there for Charlie’s Mum...errr wasn’t she bleaching her feckin postage stamp size of a patio last weekend rather than being there for Charlie’s Mum? DESPICABLE! All the drama & “stress” is over so that poor woman doesn’t get a mention now!
Thank goodness you saw that to! I thought I’d dreamt it! I think Tesco had offered her a job after she’d lost the customer service one went kaput, but she wasn’t able to take it because of the hours!! She won’t work weekends because Charlee doesn’t, that’s why she wouldn’t take it!!! Good, kind, honest Jane eh?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think she doesn’t mention the beans mum anymore because she got slated on here for it and deep down, she knows it not right. On her lives when people where asking how his mum was, she was quite dismissive and just said ‘not great’ but didn’t embellish further. That’s fine, but she’d already told the whole world everything already so she might just as well have told the follow up story for the sheep that were genuinely concerned. I guess it wasn’t dramatic enough for her to vlog.

Not able to sleep and found this on Google

Can only surmise either Jane paid for it, or they do one on every youtuber over a certain number of subs.
defo paid for noticed it said this application ended it services October 2019
😂😂 probably because it allowed YouTubers to falsely advertise

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What garden is it that she keeps going on about the family sitting in when visiting? Oh you mean the balcony???? Pity they all have to traipse through the flat to get to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What garden is it that she keeps going on about the family sitting in when visiting? Oh you mean the balcony???? Pity they all have to traipse through the flat to get to it!
Balcony is stretching it a bit, it more like a 3 slab patio🤣

• Haha
People that do make up whilst wearing a filter are idiots (I’m looking at you Jane and Hinch) can’t be that great if you hide behind a filter can’t even take it seriously

Dunno how they can socially distance in a 2 foot period space 😂

What’s the betting she now raves about that foundation so she can flog it even though it costs more than the one she actually uses 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.