Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do remember one where she brought her chopping board!!! I remember at the time questioning if I was just super disorganised! I see it as a win if I get myself with passport and spends with suitcase, I can honestly say never in my life have I thought have I remembered the chopping board!

Maybe that was the holiday she removed the Beans balls and that was the reasoning 🤷‍♀️
Was that the one they followed the food delivery van to find where they were staying?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe, since they absolutely love the convenience of MF, they’ll actually buy one to take on their holiday to Suffolk....or as Charlie said, when they were in Ibeefa, they were on their ‘hollibobs’ Now, that’s a vlog worth listening to! Day 2 in Ibeefa, daft boy vlogs the first few minutes........😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As a kinda local (I dont live in Suffolk but its a county away and I was born there) I feel I should stick up for some of the county :) Southwold and the surrounding villages are beautiful but far too upmarket for the Gammons! They would get shooed out if they stepped foot in there, or the locals would start a go fund me for them (for their petrol home) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:I could mention places to visit but I wont as we know she reads here and I don't want to give her ideas or for either of them to bring down the tone of the area :oops: she mentioned Ipswich which frankly is a bad day in Beirut on a good day! But full of her kinda tat so she would be right at home, amusingly one of the places Charliebean said he will be visiting has not allowed parties of less than 25 for good few years so quite amusing they have booked somewhere they clearly havent looked into at all!

I am at a loss as to why in your 20's they are booking the kind of holidays they do, it astounds me, get an air B&B in a fab city explore the bloody culture, eat with the locals, do things you would not normally do! but no they book self catering in a holiday park! Christ they even made Ibiza look like a Saga holiday!
Agree 100% with everything you've said here. I too am in the general area..... I wonder if Jane will rethink her travel plans when she realises that East Angular appears to be Tattler country?? Not suffering fools or falling for bullshit is a genetic trait in these parts so I'm not entirely surprised there are so many of us. I liked the muppet who said OOOh Ipswich?? You could visit Cambridge that's near by..... What the fudge? It's a good hour and a half away and anyone who knows the roads 'roun hare' will know that's a very conservative estimate and you can probably add another hour to that to take into account tractors and various other farming machinery with drivers who can spot a tourist a mile away so will have no intention of doing anything any faster that they need too. I can imagine her little face all red and ranting sitting behind a combine for 10 miles.... You know the 'twinned with' signs? Ours say Royston Vasey so watch out chins. Also, she struggles to pronounce the names of products she shoves in her pie hole on the daily so I can't wait to hear her attempt some of the village names.....

You‘ll be gone in a flash Tina hun 😉😂

I never understand that, each to their own but I never cook in a lodge or anywhere because I do enough bloody cooking at home!
My theory is that she actually realises the amount of grub they put away between them is obscene and doesn't want to be caught in public, I bet she's one of these who when eating in public, has her pinky sticking out and eats little nibbles? You know the type I mean? Eat like little birds & takes little bites out of crisps but the physique would tell you otherwise. So you know damn well if they were eating in private they'd be shoving fist fulls of that crap in their mouth and would annihilate a bag of walkers quicker than an F1 team tyre change. * again just to clairfy, no hate or issue with people who struggle with weight. I just can't stand c**ts regardless of their dress size*

Maybe, since they absolutely love the convenience of MF, they’ll actually buy one to take on their holiday to Suffolk....or as Charlie said, when they were in Ibeefa, they were on their ‘hollibobs’ Now, that’s a vlog worth listening to! Day 2 in Ibeefa, daft boy vlogs the first few minutes........😴😴😴
Oooh I watched that one. I had high hopes for those first two minutes hoping he was going to say something like he'd had to take over as Jane was last seen floating out to sea on her giant (it would need to be) inflatable hamburger....he will miss her....it's sad but life goes on etc etc...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Have you ever been more bored in your life listening to him.....painfully embarrassing! It’s like it’s Janes attempt to be ‘a couple on YouTube’ like.....oh, let me think......Mark and Nardia!!!!!

Agree 100% with everything you've said here. I too am in the general area..... I wonder if Jane will rethink her travel plans when she realises that East Angular appears to be Tattler country?? Not suffering fools or falling for bullshit is a genetic trait in these parts so I'm not entirely surprised there are so many of us. I liked the muppet who said OOOh Ipswich?? You could visit Cambridge that's near by..... What the fudge? It's a good hour and a half away and anyone who knows the roads 'roun hare' will know that's a very conservative estimate and you can probably add another hour to that to take into account tractors and various other farming machinery with drivers who can spot a tourist a mile away so will have no intention of doing anything any faster that they need too. I can imagine her little face all red and ranting sitting behind a combine for 10 miles.... You know the 'twinned with' signs? Ours say Royston Vasey so watch out chins. Also, she struggles to pronounce the names of products she shoves in her pie hole on the daily so I can't wait to hear her attempt some of the village names.....

My theory is that she actually realises the amount of grub they put away between them is obscene and doesn't want to be caught in public, I bet she's one of these who when eating in public, has her pinky sticking out and eats little nibbles? You know the type I mean? Eat like little birds & takes little bites out of crisps but the physique would tell you otherwise. So you know damn well if they were eating in private they'd be shoving fist fulls of that crap in their mouth and would annihilate a bag of walkers quicker than an F1 team tyre change. * again just to clairfy, no hate or issue with people who struggle with weight. I just can't stand c**ts regardless of their dress size*

Oooh I watched that one. I had high hopes for those first two minutes hoping he was going to say something like he'd had to take over as Jane was last seen floating out to sea on her giant (it would need to be) inflatable hamburger....he will miss her....it's sad but life goes on etc etc...
........and he was off to find the girl who he had really wanted to get in touch with on that fateful night he met Janeykins!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have you ever been more bored in your life listening to him.....painfully embarrassing! It’s like it’s Janes attempt to be ‘a couple on YouTube’ like.....oh, let me think......Mark and Nardia!!!!!

........and he was off to find the girl who he had really wanted to get in touch with on that fateful night he met Janeykins!
I swing from feeling sorry for him to wishing someone would just put a pillow over his head and end his (and ours) misery. OMG I've wondered that! how many times a day does he think back to the girl he actually wanted to contact and think what if... And on the other side of that, the girl in question has seen their videos and has those arse nipping moments of remembering how close she came to disaster.

• Haha

You mean the girl that chose being run over rather than spend another minute in the Beans company??? OMG that was harsh even for me... I'm sorry :(

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You mean the girl that chose being run over rather than spend another minute in the Beans company??? OMG that was harsh even for me... I'm sorry :(
Meh, sometimes the truth is harsh. Don't feel guilty.

• Haha
I wonder if she watches the vlogs and thanks God for that Sliding Doors moment!
😂😂😂 I’d forgotten about that poor girl! Charlie was probably trying to tell her a story in his own inimitable way ‘yeah, em.....like, yeah em’ and she saw her opportunity to get away in the shape of speeding car. No contest really......🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Meh, sometimes the truth is harsh. Don't feel guilty.
To be fair I would choose throwing myself under the wheels of a passing vehicle rather than be in either of their company 🤣

Well its Friday do we think the disco will be back? Or more ASMR vlogs of her piss poor water feature? Ohhhhhh the excitement I dont know how I will cope all day!

Our friend Tina got a response :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
To be fair I would choose throwing myself under the wheels of a passing vehicle rather than be in either of their company 🤣

Well its Friday do we think the disco will be back? Or more ASMR vlogs of her piss poor water feature? Ohhhhhh the excitement I dont know how I will cope all day!

Our friend Tina got a response :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
ASMR of her with a bout of IBS. Now that's one i'd watch for shits (literally) and giggles.

• Haha
What’s gonna happen when it ends and Jane has to cook and think of meals (oh gawwwwd what effort) my husband couldn’t believe she was so secretive about their holiday location he sarcastically asked if she thinks she’s gonna be stalked by fans 😂

Why don’t they go to fancy hotel breaks (they did when it was gifted and free) instead they go away spend hundreds to sit in and act like they are home but with a hot tub they literally just pay for the hot tub. I would laugh if they arrive and due to Covid they get told the hot tub is out of use for health and safety 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
the effort is not even worth the trip with all the food they take, all the kitchen utensils, all the chopping boards!! then they eat most meals in the place they stay so no break from that and then as they took enough for 16 people they pack whats left back up and go home........not forgetting to collect a top up shop on the way ;)

Reactions: 10
the effort is not even worth the trip with all the food they take, all the kitchen utensils, all the chopping boards!! then they eat most meals in the place they stay so no break from that and then as they took enough for 16 people they pack whats left back up and go home........not forgetting to collect a top up shop on the way ;)
She also makes them go buy a DVD when away (usually a really old bargain bin film) or make sure they can get Netflix 😂 how is it a break? They are an odd couple and if they ever have kids will regret not going away and doing more. Even before Covid they wouldn’t go out for meals on holiday or do anything but I bet it’s used as an excuse this time round. They rush home in the evening so they don’t miss a meal reminds me of my mums friend when they went away together she had to make sure she was back at the holiday place in time to watch the chase 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s gonna happen when it ends and Jane has to cook and think of meals (oh gawwwwd what effort) my husband couldn’t believe she was so secretive about their holiday location he sarcastically asked if she thinks she’s gonna be stalked by fans 😂

Why don’t they go to fancy hotel breaks (they did when it was gifted and free) instead they go away spend hundreds to sit in and act like they are home but with a hot tub they literally just pay for the hot tub. I would laugh if they arrive and due to Covid they get told the hot tub is out of use for health and safety 😂
i was wondering this as the swimming pools are out of action so why not hot tubs?

Reactions: 4
Exactly this! They go on holiday and do exactly the same as they do at home! Same cooking, chilli, pasta, anything you can put peppers and mushrooms in, take soreen loaf for Charlie, watch the telly and drive around.....they went to Ibeefa, drove around and watched the telly. Charlie ran down in the morning and put the towels on the sunbed.....there was probably only 10 people there in October

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if Bean has shown her on the map where Suffolk is? She probably thinks it's up North somewhere, well, it is north of Eastbourne innit Chawleee? Hope they've checked out the services for Chins to have poop stops on the journey :ROFLMAO:

It is an odd choice for a young couple but it's not surprising either, I mean, look at their lifestyle, hardly jet setters or go getters are they? I'm surprised they are going anywhere to be honest, the virus is still out there and with her anxiety being so bad...or is that cured now?

I thought they may be visiting Helen and Gav first seeing as they are besties? Maybe they are and they are keeping that secret too - keeping us all in suspense!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.