Jane Gammons #18 Estee Frauder - lies, pies, abandoned Charwees Mum on a Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just caught up, ooh Suffolk sounds exciting! Not! No offence to anyone who lives there or likes it. She said they’re going in a couple of munffs, so we’re nearly into July so I bet they’re going in September, no way chins would pay August prices. I suppose they don’t need to with no kids. At least we won’t have to hear the bullshit about her anxiety if they’re not flying, although there’ll probably some anxiety over bogs.
bleeping hell, I bet poor Amy was like tit off a shovel when she saw the vlog title “we‘re going away” they’ve been promising her a trip to Scotland for ages poor Amy.
Does Jane actually think selling blag perfume is going to secure them a mortgage 🙄
As a kinda local (I dont live in Suffolk but its a county away and I was born there) I feel I should stick up for some of the county :) Southwold and the surrounding villages are beautiful but far too upmarket for the Gammons! They would get shooed out if they stepped foot in there, or the locals would start a go fund me for them (for their petrol home) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:I could mention places to visit but I wont as we know she reads here and I don't want to give her ideas or for either of them to bring down the tone of the area :oops: she mentioned Ipswich which frankly is a bad day in Beirut on a good day! But full of her kinda tat so she would be right at home, amusingly one of the places Charliebean said he will be visiting has not allowed parties of less than 25 for good few years so quite amusing they have booked somewhere they clearly havent looked into at all!

I am at a loss as to why in your 20's they are booking the kind of holidays they do, it astounds me, get an air B&B in a fab city explore the bloody culture, eat with the locals, do things you would not normally do! but no they book self catering in a holiday park! Christ they even made Ibiza look like a Saga holiday!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
As a kinda local (I dont live in Suffolk but its a county away and I was born there) I feel I should stick up for some of the county :) Southwold and the surrounding villages are beautiful but far too upmarket for the Gammons! They would get shooed out if they stepped foot in there, or the locals would start a go fund me for them (for their petrol home) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:I could mention places to visit but I wont as we know she reads here and I don't want to give her ideas or for either of them to bring down the tone of the area :oops: she mentioned Ipswich which frankly is a bad day in Beirut on a good day! But full of her kinda tat so she would be right at home, amusingly one of the places Charliebean said he will be visiting has not allowed parties of less than 25 for good few years so quite amusing they have booked somewhere they clearly havent looked into at all!

I am at a loss as to why in your 20's they are booking the kind of holidays they do, it astounds me, get an air B&B in a fab city explore the bloody culture, eat with the locals, do things you would not normally do! but no they book self catering in a holiday park! Christ they even made Ibiza look like a Saga holiday!
In a remote holiday park ...a busman's holiday as per :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5

I thought the same. They should be getting on a plane for a beach holiday or a city break. I bet he’d much prefer that.

Reactions: 6
In a remote holiday park ...a busman's holiday as per :rolleyes:
As I was extremely bored during this mornings conference call I had a little look as to what Haven/Hoseasons parks are kinda near Ipshite (sorry local joke) and I think I know where they are staying and if it is either of the two I think home from home or a busmans holiday as you say.

I wonder if they can dry their cacks on the pateeeyyyyooooo in their exclusive holiday chaleeeeeeeet.

I thought the same. They should be getting on a plane for a beach holiday or a city break. I bet he’d much prefer that.
They could def go somewhere non holiday park for what they are paying.

I guess we are all different but I just dont understand why you would go to somewhere like that pay over the odds when they wont use any of the amenities you actually are paying for and not go for a decent experience somewhere new!

Dont get me wrong I have been for some fab breaks in the UK, a cottage in the Peak District, a lodge on the bank of the Loch Lomond, A few breaks in Manchester, York, Newcastle, Leeds, Ok I am boring myself now, I get if you have kids to go somewhere like that but as a couple in their twenties? Just weird in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It's all top secret Jane will be cancelling her plans now she knows she's been rumbled 😂 you'd think they'd get bored just the two of them at home and away. I'd say Charlie would love a good knee's up but I doubt Miss Piggy would be up for that,it'll be another creepy abandoned holiday park:rolleyes: mind you the sight of those two in a hot tub would have anyone making a quick getaway😬

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It's all top secret Jane will be cancelling her plans now she knows she's been rumbled 😂 you'd think they'd get bored just the two of them at home and away. I'd say Charlie would love a good knee's up but I doubt Miss Piggy would be up for that,it'll be another creepy abandoned holiday park:rolleyes: mind you the sight of those two in a hot tub would have anyone making a quick getaway😬
I am not fat shaming but I showed the pick of her gazing out of a window in Ibiza to my daughter and she just said "two fat backs" thats both of our phrase if we are feeling lardy, she then said no not two make that four. And my daughter is far less harsh than me!!!

I am not fat shaming but I showed the pick of her gazing out of a window in Ibiza to my daughter and she just said "two fat backs" thats both of our phrase if we are feeling lardy, she then said no not two make that four. And my daughter is far less harsh than me!!!
duck I have missed this thread, I have been far too invested in other threads that are far too highbrow for me ...... You are my people :love::love::love:

• Haha

duck I have missed this thread, I have been far too invested in other threads that are far too highbrow for me ...... You are my people :love::love::love:
That's the pic she had filtered and distorted everyway possible to again fool her subs into thinking she had lost weight, embrace whatever your size don't be like Jane making money from non existant diet plans and weightloss vids while stuffing yourself silly on McDonald's and KFC ...I can only speak for myself I don't do highbrow I'm common as muck me 😂

• Haha
That's the pic she had filtered and distorted everyway possible to again fool her subs into thinking she had lost weight, embrace whatever your size don't be like Jane making money from non existant diet plans and weightloss vids while stuffing yourself silly on McDonald's and KFC ...I can only speak for myself I don't do highbrow I'm common as muck me 😂
Exactly as you say but it made her look like she had a cracking pair on her back :ROFLMAO:

I keep getting distracted with other threads and now Tattle is a bleeping full time job!!! I swear if my work ever look at my internet history since I have been working from home I am fucked :oops:

Tattle has been my saviour through this lockdown but not sure how i can spin that to HR if necessary :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Muck is essential for many things we need to survive so my fellow commoner we are bleeping essential!!! :love:

• Haha
I do understand if the Gammons want to avoid foreign travel at the moment but there are lots of great cities to visit in the UK. London of course but also Bath, York, Durham, Oxford, Cambridge, Manchester, Liverpool (yes really!), Chester and many more. All will have great AirBnBs if you don't want to stay in a hotel.

Lodges on holiday parks are for families.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't know what she's trying to say on her stories ..swipe up to watch out lasted food haul for this week! :rolleyes:

This just popped up on my yt suggestions. I clicked on it as couldnt remember what the big secret was... it was the house move and her crying her eyes out about leaving the old flat. Ffs 😭🤯😂
Tbf you could've tolerated her a bit back then ,but she seems to have lost the plot now completely 😖

Last edited:
Whoops

Tina George
Tina George
6 seconds ago
Love seeing these hauls and your vlogs <3 you keep saying you are going to miss the plan but if it is working for you both why are you not going to continue it?

Reactions: 10
She has totally ignored two subscribers that are not showing interest in the plan however strangely has answered instantly to the two that looked like they were considering it.... Weird that eh?

Love Tina x

• Haha
I’ve been desperate for someone to ask her that! They keep saying they’re going to miss it, it’s working.....do they not realise you can buy it?? That’s what she’s encouraging people to do! Why are they so stupid.....and mean!

So I just had a little look as I am nosey like that and all I can say is :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Fairly active Chins???? FFS she has even lied to Muscle Foods!!! Just for an extra snack

Attachments

• Wow
Because they have no intention of losing weight they love food too much .The smell , taste, feel, look their life revolves around food and what time the next meal will be served while eating their current meal. They have a major food addiction that they need to address...

Reactions: 3

Well let’s face it they live in gods waiting room so that type of holiday suits them !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.