Jane Gammons #17 No Sense by Jane & peekaboo moobs, piling on weight with boxed free food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's ready for date night guyzzz ,with a pair of bunny slippers Charlie's in for a treat...Wonder what they'll do eat,eat and eat no doubt๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her insta story posted at 430: Date night and she's in her lounge wear and slippers ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Shexy Jane SHEXY.

Its an improvement on a stained nightie but Moobs is probably still at work so we might be lucky and have a repeat of thunder Jane as she runs down the hall ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just reported her to ASA the rules state you need to make it clear itโ€™s an Ad before people click on it. It needs to be in the title putting paid promotion after people already clicked on it isnโ€™t good enough.

I keep getting asked by YT to review her vids (star rating) anyone else ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nope, i haven't got anything. Maybe you're identified as a top fan ๐Ÿ˜‚
It's only hers no one else I watch, unless the first review I did I put offensive so maybe they're keeping an eye on her ๐Ÿ˜‚ I put misleading on the muscle food vid..

please review it!! tit, tit and yet more tit
Oh I always leave a bad one๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Made me cringe how she ran her finger round that little tub of honey, making sure she got every last drop ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Bean has a knob throb over food more than he does with chins his moaning, facial expressions when he eats really disturbs me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that plate gets more licks than chin has ever had ๐Ÿ˜‰ Date night in her sexy lounge wear and rabbit slippers do we hear charweee saying ooooohhhh mmmmmmm lovely I donโ€™t think so ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ bet she hears they noises and chins is so pleased oh charweee do you like that looks up and heโ€™s licking his plate from the piri piri chicken ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ bet youโ€™re heaving at the thought ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Wipe my chrome dome charweee I put vicks rub on it so itโ€™s nice and shiny And smells delish so start licking (I was going to finish with starting licking my bean) but that gave me fear ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I feel sick ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Funny thing is that she is adamant she burns 1800-2000 calories a day and thats what the muscle food allowance will be when in fact she does not burn that many calories at all sat on her bum all day. She will realise after a month that that amount of food is way too much for her activity levels and she wont lose any weight. I think muscle food plans are designed for active people who will do a good amount of exercise as well, clue is in the name. She is in for a shock and i cant wait ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

She thinks she does a lot of exercise at work because she walks around picking shopping. How quickly can yo go really??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.