Jane Gammons #17 No Sense by Jane & peekaboo moobs, piling on weight with boxed free food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg how can you need snacks with big portions for every meal. If they don’t put on weight I’d be very surprised. For people so used to fasting, they sure are stuffing it in!! And no mention of her I s the reason she casts because it helps her stomach 😂
Exactly what I mean! Fasting helps her IBS, now she’s eating round the clock! A large pasta lunch, then chicken balti for dinner. Because nothing she ever tells us is true, she contradicts herself all the time!

Reactions: 10
I’m a IBS suffer and the amount of spicy food she eats would kill me oh I forgot that’s chins self diagnosis for just shiting her breeks even the amount of processed crap she eats would floor me. So chins the reason you tit yourself is you eat far too much you’ve not got anxiety you’ve not got IBS so back under your rock where you belong and yes I know what I’m talking about I take fluxotine and propanol every day.

Exactly what I mean! Fasting helps her IBS, now she’s eating round the clock! A large pasta lunch, then chicken balti for dinner. Because nothing she ever tells us is true, she contradicts herself all the time!
She said she’s not been hungry cause of the amount of protein she ate I didn’t see much protein, I saw a lot more carbs

I think the headaches are from the excessive salt and sugar not a detox...! And she said she wasn’t hungry yet still ate all the food that day. Still angry at all the packaging, even just for small amounts of sauces and stuff!, I thought that was at least for 2 weeks but it’s just one! Also I think the plan is meant to work with a lot of exercise, not just a diet on its own :(
Is that seriously just one week 4 large boxes? I thought that was their full months supply 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m a IBS suffer and the amount of spicy food she eats would kill me oh I forgot that’s chins self diagnosis for just shiting her breeks even the amount of processed crap she eats would floor me. So chins the reason you tit yourself is you eat far too much you’ve not got anxiety you’ve not got IBS so back under your rock where you belong and yes I know what I’m talking about I take fluxotine and propanol every day.

She said she’s not been hungry cause of the amount of protein she ate I didn’t see much protein, I saw a lot more carbs

Is that seriously just one week 4 large boxes? I thought that was their full months supply 😂😂😂
She said she’ll have to order something again for next week. I know it’s ridiculous even for 2 people? Surely they can group certain stuff together and at least provide jars of sauces/toppings etc to share 🤨

Reactions: 7
I thought that was the months supply as well! She’s so greedy and grabby, it makes me so mad!

I have IBS too, I couldn’t eat that huge amount of food! I’d be the size of.....well, Jane really, I’d be so bloated. She hasn’t got IBS, her stomach/bowel is upset because of her dreadful diet!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think the headaches are from the excessive salt and sugar not a detox...! And she said she wasn’t hungry yet still ate all the food that day. Still angry at all the packaging, even just for small amounts of sauces and stuff!, I thought that was at least for 2 weeks but it’s just one! Also I think the plan is meant to work with a lot of exercise, not just a diet on its own :(
It's not a plan for a couch potato for sure ;)

Reactions: 5
I put it on whilst cooking dinner but just couldn’t as soon as I heard “I’m not even hungry!! I’m never hungry!!” I shouted at rage to my husband NO NOT HUNGRY BUT BET SHE bleeping EATS 3 meals and 10 snacks then low and behold she lists what she’s eaten.

No you shouldn’t be hungry if you ate that much ffs so when not on this “plan” does she think she’s always hungry god I can’t even she is a nobber. She is the shittest sales person she repeats herself over and over sorry giyzzzzzz I needed to chat 😂

• Haha
Yeah of course you'd buy muscle food if it wasn't gifted chins 🙄 so when your gravy boat is licked dry, we will see you putting your hand in your pocket and purchasing a few weeks worth...nah.

Reactions: 10

I thought that was a month and was wondering why it all arrived at once. That's ridiculous

the amount of food is ridiculous and yet they scoff through it like pac man daily, where is the salad, the fruit, the yogurts etc? its no wonder they can both fart for England and look like mr and mrs stay puft

• Haha
  • Sick
the amount of food is ridiculous and yet they scoff through it like pac man daily, where is the salad, the fruit, the yogurts etc? its no wonder they can both fart for England and look like mr and mrs stay puft
That sofa will be in for some hammering now:sick:🌬😂

• Haha
Her face is like a lump of pizza dough she makes me feel violently ill. Such a smug, lying humpty dumpty, practically frigging her hole over some pub style pork scratchings. Get a life woman!! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Her face is like a lump of pizza dough she makes me feel violently ill. Such a smug, lying humpty dumpty, practically frigging her hole over some pub style pork scratchings. Get a life woman!! 🙄🙄🙄
and some crappy looking microwave "sarrrrtay" chicken even gives her minge twinge......she's worse than ever at the moment, the mutley laugh really pisses me off too! STOP IT, STOP IT NOW YOU EEJIT

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg I’m actually pissing myself here 🤣🤣🤣

and some crappy looking microwave "sarrrrtay" chicken even gives her minge twinge......she's worse than ever at the moment, the mutley laugh really pisses me off too! STOP IT, STOP IT NOW YOU EEJIT
Minge twinge 🤣🤣

• Haha
Is Charlie licking the plate clean again. I’m not surprised he isn’t fussy what he licks ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Her head is massive, its run into her neck, she’s beginning to look like that thumb guy meme...
0D01ED8E-AA54-4AC1-82E2-437E868A5708.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.